Bitcoin Forum
July 07, 2024, 03:13:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTB] [UK] Old/Inefficient/Outdated BTC Miners.  (Read 920 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
gt_addict (OP)

Activity: 2520
Merit: 623

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 05:35:18 AM

I have Habanero with 3 working chips (1 is disabled) and I'm in UK.
I also have 2 fully working habaneros.

If it is any good for you let me know.

Never even heard of them. Got any pictures?

**SUPPORT SIDEHACK** Miner Development Donations to:  1BURGERAXHH6Yi6LRybRJK7ybEm5m5HwTr

Donations/Tips to:-   1GTADDicTXD1uachKKgW24DZDxDGhSMdRa

Join Bitconnect: https://bitconnect.co/?ref=gtaddict
dylben1234

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 09:44:01 AM

Looking at getting a variety of old miners. Working ones are preferable but if partly working thats fine aslong as the problem has been identified.

Im not buying everything thats offered, I will be selective. That being said, I would like a Cointerra IV (complete) if anyone has one they want to get rid of.

Escrow is necessary. Also this is a self moderated topic to stop sig spammers and pointless posts by account farmers.

I have 5 Gridseed orbs and 5 Antminer U2s. I'm in the US but since they're light shipping probably wouldn't be too expensive, especially for the U2s. All work great. I'd be willing to accept BTC/ETH/DASH/XMR/LTC. Open to MS or traditional escrow and I'm bitrated and fully verified. PM if interested. Also have an S7 running at ~2.9TH/s on 2 boards, but that's a bit larger and heavier, so shipping would be more. If you're interested in any of this please PM me.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: