Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 02:15:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: iBelink DM11G - 10800mhs x11 miner - sold out  (Read 14007 times)
Longsnowsm

Activity: 868
Merit: 517

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 07:16:42 PM

In for 1 unit, if proven legit.  This seems somewhat too good to be true. 

Can this miner be used for different coins in the event of a DASH free fall?

It should work with any X11 coin and not just Dash.  That is a fairly small selection of coins, but there are some more profitable coins in that group. 
ZsZolee

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 07:46:59 PM

With so many hashpower bye-bye X11 coins. It will be all f*ck*d up! Smiley
Bitbaza

Activity: 2

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2017, 07:54:41 PM

https://www.dash.org/forum/threads/new-ibelink-10-8-gh-s-x11-miner.14406/page-3
M1n0r

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 09:28:20 PM

Hello
If it is all legit, proved, with fixed price, EU shippement. I will take one.
How the shippement in EU and the payement will work ?
I need more detail for all this.

mrearthbound

Activity: 7

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 09:31:35 PM

Sign me up for 1, if proven legit.

May I suggest what was suggested in the Dash forum - have record a video of them mining in a friendly dashboard mine, like coinmine.pl. The one they're using, cybtc.info, is in Chinese, and Google Translate can only go so far...

It'll be great to hear the review of @bittawm for confirmation.

Also, where is it going to be shipped? Can it be shipped to Central America?
VoskCoin

Activity: 1414
Merit: 487

YouTube.com/VoskCoin

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2017, 09:49:11 PM

I'm not exactly comfortable sending payment for a miner that does not exist to this date or even real proof of it and a working model producing the results that claim. I'd rather just build two more GPU rigs

Check out my Crypto YouTube channel
https://www.youtube.com/VoskCoin
If you enjoy my content click Subscribe
ylpkm

Activity: 138
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 09:55:26 PM

I would like to, but I would need more time to come up with the full 5k. 2.5k down might be doable if i had a few days to convert funds. (so dont put me down just yet)

Hey, Bittawm would you or another reputable buyer offer partial hosting/ownership. Say If I were able to give $1.5k, we would split profit 33/67% (5/1.5=33.3%)? hoster would get .3% from my 33.3% for overseeing the divvying of profits. Or something along those lines?
wlefever
Legendary

Activity: 1174
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 09:57:34 PM

I'd like 1 if proven real.

bittawm (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1894
Merit: 1087

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 10:07:52 PM

Guys terrible news, I spoke to the manufacturer expressing interest and explaining that we were group buying. Things looked promising however they sent me a message a few hours ago.

they have now completely sold out and we will have to wait for retail (which will be available when they're released)

damn it we were so close too.

@bittawm is my real telegram
@bittawm is my real twitter
beware of impersonators
Sequoia93

Activity: 116

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 10:16:59 PM

Guys terrible news, I spoke to the manufacturer expressing interest and explaining that we were group buying. Things looked promising however they sent me a message a few hours ago.

they have now completely sold out and we will have to wait for retail (which will be available when they're released)

Well good try. We all appreciate the work you put in. In a few months, we will find out if we really missed anything or not! Wink
M1n0r

Activity: 87

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 10:17:33 PM

Ok so we will see if its real or not.
felixbrucker

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2017, 10:45:53 PM

Well good try. We all appreciate the work you put in. In a few months, we will find out if we really missed anything or not! Wink

oh well, thanks anyways!
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 01:08:54 AM

Well, the bad news is no miners.

The good news is it exists I guess.

Will temper my enthusiasm for a 2.5k baikal a900 at 900mh, should
such pop in the next 2 months

So all in all good to know 😄

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
Longsnowsm

Activity: 868
Merit: 517

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 01:30:00 AM

There has been a rumor floating that Baikal has a big honkin miner coming also.  So this may become the new "norm". 
xdookiex

Activity: 106

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 02:46:07 AM

BITTAWM what happened with this group buy?

Sad

Will you have another, or no avail on the dash hardware?
bittawm (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1894
Merit: 1087

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 04:10:25 AM

BITTAWM what happened with this group buy?

Sad

Will you have another, or no avail on the dash hardware?

we were so close but this sale has been going on this month and we have only found out a few days ago. we got to the party late.

HOWEVER... I will not stop to bring you new products as I see them.

@bittawm is my real telegram
@bittawm is my real twitter
beware of impersonators
coinut

Activity: 253
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 06:33:53 AM

damn... thanks for your efforts anyway man
Chan8

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 09:28:32 AM

Anybody interested shoot me a pm.. im taking moq, but prices will be 7500.. can shoot me a pm i add you to my order.. i can skype and show you all my credentials.. only serious buyers please.
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 09:48:15 AM

Anybody interested shoot me a pm.. im taking moq, but prices will be 7500.. can shoot me a pm i add you to my order.. i can skype and show you all my credentials.. only serious buyers please.

and you can get these but everyone else with less then 100 and not sold out can't....your gonna need to give us more info on your miracle skills
in this regard Smiley (Why is it always the newbie accounts that get the great deals ..those of us who have been on here years have not...hmmmmmm) Smiley

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
Chan8

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 10:10:08 AM
Last edit: April 29, 2017, 10:21:04 AM by Chan8

and you can get these but everyone else with less then 100 and not sold out can't....your gonna need to give us more info on your miracle skills
in this regard Smiley (Why is it always the newbie accounts that get the great deals ..those of us who have been on here years have not...hmmmmmm) Smiley

my apology, but not understanding your statement or jokes... newbie or veteran accounts on here don't make any difference in the real world, where real people conduct businesses or deals...
like I said, I don't care if anyone interested or not. i'm willing to add anyone to my order because I've grabbed more than I needed.

if your serious just shoot me a PM.. my credentials in life will show you I don't need to scam for nickel and dimes.

I've sent my contact to bittawm to discuss a big purchase through his group buy before he started this groupbuy, he agreed to contact me by my personal contact phone#, which he never did, so veteran account or newbie. makes no difference to me in the real world.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: