Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 11:59:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ★No.1 BITCOIN BINARY OPTIONS & DICE★HIGHEST REWARD 190%★1%edge  (Read 5764 times)
Stroto

Activity: 449
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 06:02:41 PM

Let's see what they bring after they finished their new plans.

Meanwhile:

[ Notice.]
We will temporarily suspend the site until new services are introduced.
New services will be introduced with litecoin, double spam prevention.
It takes some time for these services.
When the service is restarted, it will start advertising again.
Please wait a little longer.
Thank you.
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
realsecondstrade.com (OP)

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 04:43:05 AM

Because of the double-spending attack,
We have been informing you that we will not give refunds and payouts for newbie. 

Frankly, we still doubt that your transaction is double.
If you know that newbie can not get a refund if you trade on our site, please let us know why you continued trading.

when you say a player used double spend, please give us your evidences to prove that.

What the admin says is correct, they do suffer from many players attempting to cheat by double spend. Either by sending a transaction with a very small fee like (10 Sats/byte - which will never confirm) and then when they lose, they automatically send another transaction with a 500 Sats/byte fee which will confirm for sure by the next block.

So pretty much aside from the miner fee the gambler isn't really risking much.

I don't think the "I consider all newbies on Bitcointalk to be double-spenders" to not be fair.

That's why like I said before many times, he needs to either use another currency like ETH which is harder to double spend or just make a Account portal so people send funds over, wait until confirm, and then bet.

However its been a few years since that was suggested and the feature still isn't here yet.

We are still looking for evidence of double spending.
In fact, we have found clear evidence of double spending in the past.

But it took a lot of time and effort.

This is the most important reason we stopped the site for a while.

After finding a solution to these issues, we'll reopen the site.

We will take a closer look at the part of the above transaction.

pleas wait some more.

thank you.
Itsmylife

Activity: 1002
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 06:21:16 AM

when you say a player used double spend, please give us your evidences to prove that.

What the admin says is correct, they do suffer from many players attempting to cheat by double spend. Either by sending a transaction with a very small fee like (10 Sats/byte - which will never confirm) and then when they lose, they automatically send another transaction with a 500 Sats/byte fee which will confirm for sure by the next block.

I don't think the "I consider all newbies on Bitcointalk to be double-spenders" to not be fair.

That's why like I said before many times, he needs to either use another currency like ETH which is harder to double spend or just make a Account portal so people send funds over, wait until confirm, and then bet.

However its been a few years since that was suggested and the feature still isn't here yet.
This is the last words for you : do not reply my comment as the way you used to farming  signature campaign.
bruboi

Activity: 73
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 08:18:41 AM

We have been informing you that we will not give refunds and payouts for newbie. 

If you know that newbie can not get a refund if you trade on our site, please let us know why you continued trading.

pleas wait some more.

thank you.

This is fine for me. I can understand this and I can wait.
Buerra
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 08:57:02 AM

Is there any option for long term (touch type)? I digged around site but cant find what i am looking for.Thanks for info beforehand.
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 1710

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 07:22:02 PM

Is there any option for long term (touch type)? I digged around site but cant find what i am looking for.Thanks for info beforehand.

I don't think there is a market big enough for that type of binary options. I think they only have that in Forex.

You can try I guess using Fairlay or some other bitcoin betting site. They have these options where "If Bitcoin goes to $3000 before July 2017", etc.

But they are very illiquid at the moment.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
bruboi

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 11:23:37 PM

So... Is there going something forward? When do I get the payout now? Did you have enough time to check my transactions?
Again, I did no double spend so you should pay me out!
fireball4

Activity: 288

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 11:26:44 PM

So... Is there going something forward? When do I get the payout now? Did you have enough time to check my transactions?
The website is shutdown right now, so you might need to wait for it for quite a while. Though the owner seems to pay for all the winners sooner or later so I would just advise you to stay calm and wait. I hope that the new website will be way better, though I'm curious whether people will still use it as litecoin is not as popular at the moment as litecoin and you would have to buy it specially for this website.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
[/table

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 12:43:54 AM

We have refunded all reasonable requests since we opened the site.
We did not close the site completely, we just stopped it for further development.

The transaction is still under investigation.
Itsmylife

Activity: 1002

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 01:54:56 AM

We did not close the site completely, we just stopped it for further development.

now the price of bitcoin is over $2300, so how long for you  to finish your investigation? and if tomorrow bitcoin price decrease under $2000 ,  would you cover the lost amount of his money?
adaseb
Legendary

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 06:35:16 AM

now the price of bitcoin is over $2300, so how long for you  to finish your investigation? and if tomorrow bitcoin price decrease under $2000 ,  would you cover the lost amount of his money?

If you think price will go down, just hedge your BTC with a margin BTC exchange like Bitfinex incase it goes down.

Either way there should of been a warning about the site shutdown... hopefully when they return it will be better.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
CryptoPhotoshop

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 02:13:31 PM

pleas wait some more.

thank you.

Fine. Ok
bruboi

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 11:42:35 PM

pleas wait some more.

thank you.

Fine. Ok

Ok. Fine
bruboi

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 05:56:17 AM

All problems have been resolved. I got my payment from secondstrade.

@itsmylife thanks for your vote

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 11:52:03 PM

All problems have been resolved. I got my payment from secondstrade.

@itsmylife thanks for your vote

sorry for  late payment.
and thank you for your post.
bruboi

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 12:13:15 AM

uh, site is gone now? really a pitty
adaseb
Legendary

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 06:54:00 PM

I don't think its gone, they are just going down for maintainance and redesigning their system.

With the huge BTC fees we had last month, sites like this with on-chain gambling would of never survived since it was at least $5 each way just to make 1 bet. Not very smart.

I think they are either going to introduce a login system where you hold a BTC balance and make bets or they will switch to a different currency such as LTC for onchain gambling.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
bruboi

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 10:16:47 PM

I don't think its gone, they are just going down for maintainance and redesigning their system.

With the huge BTC fees we had last month, sites like this with on-chain gambling would of never survived since it was at least $5 each way just to make 1 bet. Not very smart.

I think they are either going to introduce a login system where you hold a BTC balance and make bets or they will switch to a different currency such as LTC for onchain gambling.

I don't think so adaseb.. the domain is vanished and they won't come back
adaseb
Legendary

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 08:47:03 AM

Wow really strange that they are actually gone. They're site would of actually been pretty profitable and successful if they only listened and used a different alt for their on-chain bets or added some type of portal where people could send BTC into their account and gamble that way with binary options.

No idea why all these binary option betting sites always go out of business.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
lostinheaven

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 12:07:10 AM

Wow really strange that they are actually gone. They're site would of actually been pretty profitable and successful if they only listened and used a different alt for their on-chain bets or added some type of portal where people could send BTC into their account and gamble that way with binary options.

No idea why all these binary option betting sites always go out of business.

I think it's due to the BO system itself. In BO you are playing against the broker, if someone plays a high bet and wins the broker loses high. In case of medium/big brokers with a lot of users betting both sides the losses vanish and this BO btc sites are small. The idea of "added some type of portal where people could send BTC into their account and gamble that way with binary options" it doesn't seem good cause then they will have to play BO in other brokers which they don't want, they want to be profitable from the site that it sustains from itself, that's why btcbet.com the earnings you bet it+s from the other users, even if you play big  and on the side there's a small amount  of bets you won't win to much for a high risk and they keep their profit from the all bets
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: