Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 03:28:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: rpietila is a scammer and heavily in debt. New 2020 scam info enclosed  (Read 31022 times)
Karl Hungus

Activity: 212
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 10:16:51 AM

For further clarity:

There is no evidence that I ever took a penny out of the game.

What I put into game, was 3 years of work, and paid many EUR-denominated stuff of the game from my pocket, plus gave out 20,000 XMR without strings, plus 20,000 XMR sold to get Markka (which was blocked=stolen from me by Chrichton and other scum, excuse me, high-ranking players who just don't think my loss as theirs, especially when they pocket it), about 10,000 XMR still blocked=stolen in the game where my access has been taken away, 3.45 million EUR as settlements to people who did not participate in the thefts (obvious is that people who see me bringing them money, and do not help when it's taken away, OR worse yet pocket it, will never get anything, and this applies to many people here - thief Crichton has sinned, and possesses my money, and it will never bring anything but curse to him until he repent and give money back to ME (and then to others since I have no interest in money, being master of it).

So one of us is lying scammer, and all readers may freely pick their side, identifying with either him, or me. I would be so glad that some who actually lost would give Trust feedback to the ones whom it belongs. If you stick head deep into ass like OZ, Karma has a difficulty to give your reward. You must speak up. Enough of this darkness already.

If you think I am just talking, you may be wrong. I mentioned something about abrupt ending for those who live in countries where Police does not uphold justice, and that includes you.

I have tried to speak up, and have strongly suggested both sides seek a compromise, so all of us can continue the Game, but is anyone listening, or do people actually think they can WIN this debate? I think I clearly see what happened, I really do, my eyes are OPEN!!

Most of what you say above is correct, you've lost a large sum of money with CK, and have never withdrawn anything from CK, so you have not profited from any 'scam', and find it offensive that people are both criticising you,  and have locked your accounts.

BUT, that doesn't mean the sequence of events described by generalizethis, smooth and others isn't true also - your version and theirs aren't mutually exclusive, they both accurately describe certain facts about the history of CK.

You've lost so much already in CK it's difficult to imagine it's fair and reasonable that you should lose more money paying these debts, especially to those who've already made a HUGE profit. I understand your position Risto.

But, these debts were incurred 'legally' under the rules of the Game, so if you don't pay them, people will call you a scammer, and the Game suffers greatly, including innocent bystanders like myself.

Both arguments are valid, and people can maintain their positions until everything related to CK goes down the drain, but we all lose everything that's left in that scenario, that's why I'm asking both sides to try and find a compromise, so risto gets his accounts back, BUT, he acknowledges these debts as valid, and works out a payment plan based on the marketcap of the Game, so he doesn't lose any more money .

Work it out guys, please!!

In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CK_Zephyrus

Activity: 89
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 01:27:17 PM

about 10,000 XMR still blocked=stolen in the game where my access has been taken away

So you can't get blockchain payment for your in-game depository shares. Several people can relate to this sad state of affairs, I assure you. I note with interest you characterize this as "stolen".

If you think I am just talking, you may be wrong. I mentioned something about abrupt ending for those who live in countries where Police does not uphold justice, and that includes you.

Most unwise.
smooth (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 03:20:50 PM

@rpietilla

No one cares how much time or money you put into your failed venture and losing gameplay. That does not justify refusing to redeem depository tokens (ie. representing actual deposits of funds, allegedly) that you fraudulently created out of thin air and credited to yourself in abuse of database admin rights.

You are the entrepreneur here. This is/was your baby. Profits and losses due to the success or failure of any business legitimately vest with the entrepreneur (and those who invest in equity shares), not with players depositing funds into what was supposedly a fully-backed depository, which you fraudulently (and in an attempt, whether or not successful, to gain advantage for yourself via in-game trading) converted to fractional reserve.

Your constant references to how much time, effort and money you put into the game are not responsive to the factual claims against you resulting from your defrauding of the depository. By repeatedly referencing it and similar obfuscations as some sort of justification for your actions in creating (and refusing to redeem) fraudulent unbacked depository tokens, it is in effect an admission.

Pay the debts you owe for the fractional reserve fraud that you created. Death threats are not the way to resolve this matter. Paying is.
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 12:56:55 AM

I agree with smooth again on this.
I was thinking the exact same.
I also think risto is trying to play the victim now.

Would it be OK for staff at an exchange to say hey know what?
We don't like your attitude so we decided to keep your money.

FUD first & ask questions later™
generalizethis
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1036

Facts are more efficient than fud

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2017, 03:01:46 PM

I agree with smooth again on this.
I was thinking the exact same.
I also think risto is trying to play the victim now.

Would it be OK for staff at an exchange to say hey know what?
We don't like your attitude so we decided to keep your money.

Tux: "No, you're the scammer--you're lucky I didn't take moar for all the time and effort I put in this fractional reserve."

smooth (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 09:50:52 PM
Last edit: August 03, 2017, 09:44:58 PM by smooth

Pay your debts.

For Bitcoin denominated debts, an equivalent amount of Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash is now owed.

Agreed.

Be careful ArticMine, the scammer may ban you from his self-moderated thread for commenting about his debts.

EDIT:

As predicted:

This was deleted by rpietila. He does not want to admit that he now also owns an equivalent amount of Bitcoin Cash on his Bitcoin debts.

Pay your debts.

For Bitcoin denominated debts, an equivalent amount of Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash is now owed.
smooth (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 11:22:04 PM

More delusional nonsense from the deadbeat scammer, especially the bold (added).

As if whether people did what he said has any bearing on the validity of his fraudulent fractional reserve and out-of-game debts. Pfft.

The thread is opened for the reason that people would go on in their path towards more understanding.

For a change, I am interested in writing simple word that anyone can understand.

If you want difficult word, please read Voice again from start, or meditate upon how M2 broke the validity of M, XMR, BTC, USD/EUR and physical PM all in one go (in March).

Please wake up.

I do not intend to do much more signs and wonders, because if you don't get even the basics here, it truly does not matter if I scattered my remaining money to the poor and let my body be burned in fire (as Bible also says in 1 Cor 13).

It feels a bit hard to have graduated from the usefulness of money when you big babies still want it. I will make the next money thing, but it will be the last. People will wake up. If anything, I will compensate the ones who had Markka at the time of the rebellion. Does not make sense to pay those who did exactly opposite to what I said. So consider that no one can do anything, the fork is already in the past.

Enjoy life rather, and meditate upon my post history. You will get it.

Pay your debts, deadbeat.
rpietila
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1722

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 06:18:32 PM

risto gets his accounts back, BUT, he acknowledges these debts as valid, and works out a payment plan based on the marketcap of the Game, so he doesn't lose any more money .

I agree, peace is necessary.

HIM TVA Dragon, AOK-GM, Emperor of the Earth, Creator of the World, King of Crypto Kingdom, Lord of Malla, AOD-GEN, SA-GEN5, Ministry of Plenty (Join NOW!), Professor of Economics and Theology, Ph.D, AM, Chairman, Treasurer, Founder, CEO, 3*MG-2, 82*OHK, NKP, WTF, FFF, etc(x3)
shitaifan2013
Legendary

Activity: 879
Merit: 1000

monero

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 07:00:57 AM

is that supposed to be a threat?  Grin

for everyone fed up with this man child: a friend of mine operates a EU-wide inkasso/encashment service. he's far from being a nice guy but he is quite efficient. let me know if there is interest.

rpietila
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1722

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 05:57:05 PM

he's far from being a nice guy but he is quite efficient. let me know if there is interest.

Is THIS supposed to be a threat?

Yes it's possible to put in 7 million, withdraw 0 and be regarded as a scammer by the profite(e)rs...  Embarrassed

What exactly was my wrongdoing??  Undecided

HIM TVA Dragon, AOK-GM, Emperor of the Earth, Creator of the World, King of Crypto Kingdom, Lord of Malla, AOD-GEN, SA-GEN5, Ministry of Plenty (Join NOW!), Professor of Economics and Theology, Ph.D, AM, Chairman, Treasurer, Founder, CEO, 3*MG-2, 82*OHK, NKP, WTF, FFF, etc(x3)
smooth (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 07:55:35 PM
Last edit: August 05, 2017, 10:07:58 PM by smooth

1. Creating depository tokens (i.e. debts), crediting them to yourself, distributing them throughout the player base of the game by trading, and then refusing to redeem them

2. Agreeing to buy (your own fraudulent; see #1 above) depository tokens with explicit terms for method of payment (on the bitcoin blockchain) and interest, accepting delivery of the tokens, and refusing to perform on your part of the deal by paying for them.

Pay your debts.
shitaifan2013
Legendary

Activity: 879
Merit: 1000

monero

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 06:26:04 AM

he's far from being a nice guy but he is quite efficient. let me know if there is interest.

Is THIS supposed to be a threat?

Yes it's possible to put in 7 million, withdraw 0 and be regarded as a scammer by the profite(e)rs...  Embarrassed

I wouldn't call it a threat. It's rather the logical consequence of your wrongdoings  Smiley

anyway, the offer is up in case you guys ever get bored with this online disucssion.

Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 05:41:33 AM
Last edit: August 09, 2017, 08:18:09 PM by Spoetnik

risto gets his accounts back, BUT, he acknowledges these debts as valid, and works out a payment plan based on the marketcap of the Game, so he doesn't lose any more money .

I agree, peace is necessary.

If mental health professionals read your bullshit you will be locked up.. Again.
You really truly are seriously mentally ill.
Does the concept delusion of grandeur mean anything to you?

And recall me giving you a spanking in off topic about your wealth bragging?
It was me who was telling you money means fuck all.
And it was YOU who was coveting it.
I went on to ask you what you will be remembered for.
You and your money vs the ways I have touched peoples lives in a positive way.
Remember that big mouth?
I sure as hell do..
You deleted the topic then reposted it self modded.
Like the ones in the Altcoin section staff kept deleting on you..
I guess you didn't like the fact I pointed out your hypocrisy.. Again.
Like when I told everyone how you LOL'd on Polo chat at me and bragged you made thousands on your first forum game here.. Soon after in front of me on chat you changed your name.

What I find fascinating is which parts of your own bullshit do you actually believe.
If all of it then you are far crazier than I had ever imagined.. And I already thought you were pretty fucked in the head buddy.

Let's get real here guys.
I am no fan of Monero or the crew behind it.
But i gotta agree with these guys here.
Risto it seems to me you fucked these guys around and worse spit on them with verbal diarrhea after the fact.

Bottom line.
King risto in all his majestic angelic Jesus like glory fucked up.
There is no repenting.
You are stained in crypto.
History is written.
You made a mess than refused to accept responsibility for it.
You refuse to clean up the mess then to make matters worse you are insulting to your victims.
You better hope there is no God because you would be going south bud Cheesy

People don't let him off the hook with his I'm a certified angel in my own church sect crap.
Don't let him play the victim.
And remind him to pay his bills.
If you owe people money then pay them crypto-jesus.
Is that in simple words enough?
Meditate on my words buddy  Grin

smooth (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 06:14:55 PM

Continued deletions and whitewash on the scammer's self-moderated thread.

Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

If we take the facts only, the game is destroyed, as nothing there has any market value. I could pay all the debts with Markkas if they had value, but I believe I cannot net even 100,000 EUR for the 52% stake I have between my chars. If this is not theft, what is?

You, wrecking it, with your irresponsible and dishonest behavior.

Maybe the value of the game can be restored. Maybe your reputation can be restored. Honestly I have no idea about either. But both start with paying your debts.

Also, allegation of some new scam:

Beware

Risto is impersonating Town and sending emails in-game with a promotion offer--do not send him BTC as he is known scammer.
FenrirCK

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 04:55:16 AM
Last edit: August 25, 2017, 05:06:57 AM by FenrirCK

Vigens has been elevated to Scammer-status, due to his continued presence as Zech's current go-to-shiller in IRC, Bitcoin Talk, and in-game.

Full quotes are provided here due to continued removal of damning evidence in all self-moderated threads by the accused.
The main reason (questionable auctioning of some CK related shitcoin that's supposedly 1 million $ worth; pending explanation for his actions):

Auction first ever pure silver Monero physical coin 1KingCK

I have received this token from King Zechariah for contribution! The King has agreed with me that i should auction it to highest bidder. It is now on auction with starting price of 2200XMR.
Bids can be made for a minimum of 100XMR. Auction will end in 96h.

All the information about history of physical Moneroj coins can be found from:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=984034.msg10720416#msg10720416

Validation info from:
https://cryptonic.net/

P.S. Bids can be made here on the thread or through PM. When winner is announced and agreement is made the coin will be delivered to new rightful owner.

Pictures:
http://imgur.com/K77uhzw
http://imgur.com/thq2QPD

A "1000 XMR" bid was received. However, the auction was soon re-opened while the previous thread was locked (oh, a 1000 XMR bid withdrawn/lost/denied/forgotten for a worthless shitcoin? HOW SURPRISING.)

I have for sale first ever full silver Monero 1KingCK coin. It is very rare coin indeed. Open to any offers in Xmr or Btc.

All the info about the coins from:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=984034.msg10720416#msg10720416

Validation info from:
https://cryptonic.net/

Pictures:
http://imgur.com/K77uhzw
http://imgur.com/thq2QPD

10 XMR. (The coin was mine but was lost to the market (SA VIC) in adverse circumstances a few months ago.)

Notice how conveniently the message is the same, but Zech's name has been omitted as the giver of the gift - wait, does that mean... da, that's right. Zech is bidding (empty raises) for his own coin. It's not lost to the market, it's in his hands. Now it's "adverse circumstances" while previously it was a gift for "contribution". Bravo, except the incompetence is so surreal it's almost like Vigens = Zech. Did he just bother to wait 30 minutes before raising bid on his own auction? If you're going full retard any way, just reply immediately. Wake up, sheeple!!!
Vigens

Activity: 296

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 11:04:58 AM

U gotta be kidding me u fool  Grin Offer was received but i didnt sell it yet. U aint got any proof of me being a scammer.
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 01:09:18 AM

What does those 2 previous comments have to do with the scammer fraud rpietila ?

owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 1967

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 01:28:45 AM

U gotta be kidding me u fool  Grin Offer was received but i didnt sell it yet. U aint got any proof of me being a scammer.

I offer 5 XMR. Do you have a better offer yet? Thanks.

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
Vigens

Activity: 296

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 09:14:26 AM

I offer 5 XMR. Do you have a better offer yet? Thanks.

You mean 500 XMR?  Grin
BTC-Graphicdesigns

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 02:14:19 PM

Can't have anyone interfere with the next iteration of his scam

smooth: notice to leave my thread as per rules of the forum.

All novel content is welcome. Moderation removes redundancy. Stupidity tolerated only until completion, not repeatedly.

Ist time you shut up - you filthy low life scammer! Hows about you give us back our stolen Money. You have been reported to Interpol!

▄▄█▀█▄▄
                   ▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄
              ▄▄███▀                ███▄▄▄
           █▀▀ ▄█    ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄     ▀▄  ▀█
          ▄▌ ▄▀    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄   ▀█▄▐█
         ▐██▀    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀███
        ▐█▀    ▓▓▓▓▓███████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄    ▀█▌
       ▐█▌     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓███▌▓▓▓▓▓▓░    ▐█▌
      ▐██▌    ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌    ▐██▌
      █ █▌    ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▀▀▀█████▓▓▓▓▓▓▌    ▐█ █▄
     █▌ █▌     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓░    ▐█ ▐█
      █ █▌     ▐▓▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▀     ▐█ █