Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 07:08:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: rpietila is a scammer and heavily in debt. New 2020 scam info enclosed  (Read 31021 times)
iluvbitcoins
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1150

Freedom&Honor

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 07:17:55 PM

And b1 deposit side was opened couple days later of that day and it was open less than a week and total just a bit over 1 BTC had come in, of which transaction log has been gone over and cleared in IRC earlier. I'm happy to send those coins to whomever community figures out is fair.

https://blockchain.info/address/1LQMN8MHujiHsVhPLSwfTGLuR2WExxVUVn

http://prntscr.com/f1z69k

I'd like to ask my deposit from 4 days ago to be returned to 1untbp6qm8rsQGrt9jqLXZq2oVgFDtVD

The 51 B1 I have gotten from it remain in the account
I will consume them when my deposit is returned

This is nothing to the 9.224BTC + 5 interest I am owed, though  Undecided

Looking for a signature campaign.
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
FenrirCK

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 07:21:24 PM

Thank you ronaz for a through-ought explanation of the situation. I trust your (and saddam's) word, and apologize for mixing your name in this. As you understand the trust has been broken, and rpietila had accused you of depo-issues.

Cconnected, I am not flattering you. I'd love to see you include the above description of you in your future CV though, as I constantly interview people for positions of trust. Luckily your tongue is so brown that once you open your mouth the only thing you'll be catching are flies.

List updated.
generalizethis
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1036

Facts are more efficient than fud

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2017, 08:51:33 PM

I would like to add that that at the time when I was pushed to be the b1 depository holder it was not liquid as there was more b1 items created than BTC deposited at the depository, and those actions continued. These were Zecheriach's, Coinshop's and Crown's character's b1 item creations, done before I had ever even touch that little to the b1 depository, that had caused the deficit. Link for calculations where the mismatch can be seen is available by PM on request.

The Crown character's changelog entries were corrupted when Risto switched accounts 1 <--> 36, so the creations you are writing about are actually Zechariah's prior to the switch. This is really annoying as he did this switch without my knowledge and now it looks as though I did the b1 creations (along with a host of other actions).

rontus

Activity: 26

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 09:23:45 PM

I'd like to ask my deposit from 4 days ago to be returned to 1untbp6qm8rsQGrt9jqLXZq2oVgFDtVD

I think that is fair and should be done, however the bitcoin address you provided is invalid, please check that.
Viper1

Activity: 686
Merit: 320

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 04:42:07 AM

Haven't been around for a couple years but this is certainly an interesting turn of events. Who would have thought.

BTC: 1F8yJqgjeFyX1SX6KJmqYtHiHXJA89ENNT
LTC: LYAEPQeDDM7Y4jbUH2AwhBmkzThAGecNBV
DOGE: DSUsCCdt98PcNgUkFHLDFdQXmPrQBEqXu9
rontus

Activity: 26

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 11:33:40 AM

I think that is fair and should be done, however the bitcoin address you provided is invalid, please check that.

https://i.imgur.com/i8uOHaF_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=high

So addresses were:
1untbp6qm8rs8QGrt9jqLXZq2oVgfDtVD (correct in the screenshot)
1untbp6qm8rsQGrt9jqLXZq2oVgFDtVD (missing at least one 8 and fifth last F was capital here)

Paid.

And people please learn to use copypaste or other methods of providing addresses, also QR code should be used as the way to deliver the address only when it suits the receiver, such as in mobile payment situations.
iluvbitcoins
Legendary

Freedom&Honor

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 12:31:19 PM

So addresses were:
1untbp6qm8rs8QGrt9jqLXZq2oVgfDtVD (correct in the screenshot)
1untbp6qm8rsQGrt9jqLXZq2oVgFDtVD (missing at least one 8 and fifth last F was capital here)

Paid.

And people please learn to use copypaste or other methods of providing addresses, also QR code should be used as the way to deliver the address only when it suits the receiver, such as in mobile payment situations.

Damn, I'm sorry
I just copied it from my profile, must have typed it wrong when I was putting it in
Received, thank you  Smiley
51 units of B1 consumed. (ID 456453) 29.04.17 (12:36)
Also deleted the reply for a better view of the thread (image was too big).

Now, that we got those 0.05BTC out of the way, we just have those 9.224 left  Cheesy

Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 03:10:10 PM

lol, I am not really sure how you got to this marka and bitcoins and stuff.  But 2-3 years ago when Gold was sold for Moneros lots of Moneros was collected and many like mine just stayed in the deposit address since my character died and my land houses and things and money and Gold was given to not sure who.
Those Moneros are now worth a pile of money. I was the first that bought Gold, but after me many did.
iluvbitcoins
Legendary

Freedom&Honor

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 03:45:59 PM
Last edit: April 29, 2017, 04:20:26 PM by iluvbitcoins

lol, I am not really sure how you got to this marka and bitcoins and stuff.  But 2-3 years ago when Gold was sold for Moneros lots of Moneros was collected and many like mine just stayed in the deposit address since my character died and my land houses and things and money and Gold was given to not sure who.
Those Moneros are now worth a pile of money. I was the first that bought Gold, but after me many did.

Gold was later converted to CK which didn't have any near value as Crypto Kingdom Gold used to carry earlier
It did have value though

I had around 500 XMR I think, worth around 3000$ at the time I think in my acc, I bought a lot of gold before the conversion
Ended up in all my assets being worth ~3000$ (without land), prior to that I had just XMR worth of that lol

Huh, how times change
Look at us now
0$ 0 XMR 0 BTC

Hueristic
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 4861

Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 05:45:48 PM

Haven't been around for a couple years but this is certainly an interesting turn of events. Who would have thought.

*Raises Hand*

I turned down a free character (Friar - Don't know if they ever added any) and a 10 XMR gift to join, as the saying goes "Something is rotten in the state of Denmark", There were alot of very reputable XMR community member's in the game and I didn't want to add any legitimacy by extension. I did want to see it succeed as it was a main project to give a use case while in development besides playing dice.

I wear the moniker "Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it" for a reason, that is the story of my life. I have watched him manipulate people into playing his bag for him for years and have been dogpiled on for pointing it out and trying to prevent new blood from getting burned and leaving this project as I still believe in the need for XMR (or an equivalent) for freedom of the masses and luckily the eco system has grown enough that this will just be a blip on the screen. If this had unwound a year ago it may have caused irreparable damage. So I think we can all be happy that he manged to last this long before his house of cards came tumbling down.

I feel sorry for you guys who got scammed, but I'm sure no-one went all in on this and those that bought in have large enough holdings that the 20 fold raise has more than covered their losses. I was of the opinion that he was using those funds to dump when the spike hit and would like to know if this is true. Can the accounts that held the in game currency be seen on that linkage explorer?

Anyway since I have been calling him out for at least the last 6 months in the speculation thread (which I doubt anyone paid heed to) I feel I have done all that I could to mitigate n00bs from getting fleeced. You veterans know enough that you didn't need my advice. If I wasn't so lazy without any dog in this fight I'd go back and make a list of those propping him up on all his manipulation and excuse posts and see if they are shill accounts or just fellow scammers or fools.

Lastly, If the community takes over or uses the source to start a new game now that the rotten core is gone I would happi9ly join you guys, Smiley

Edit:

Words to live by:
"The World is ruled by Kings and Queens that blind your eyes and steal your dreams"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=riwxbh_n_WM

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
goin2mars.

Activity: 121
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 06:38:24 PM

I attest to smooths claims in OP as being truthful and agree with the recommendation to not deposit.

me before: goo dot gl/QV7mhF
C0A2A1C4
ham
iluvbitcoins
Legendary

Freedom&Honor

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 07:14:57 PM

You expect insiders in a system that can print money at will to not go mad on power? That's the reason I got in Bitcoin in first place and why I'm disgusted by premines/coins that do not honor the emission curve, on a side note that's exactly why I think Zcash's master keys were not destroyed, they would be crazy to not keep them (printing money secretly at their own volition? too much power to throw away).
Risto owes me nothing, I have nothing against him etc etc, I actually registered in his game but I forgot the password and I couldn't recover it, I was going to invest some moneroj, guess that was for the best lol, anyway it is not too late for him to correct his mistake and pay the debts.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=793787.0

If you check this, it seems Risto had some mental issues
It's highly likely that recently with his marital and custody issues his mental issues came back
I hope he will seek help  Undecided

I believe once he seeks help and recovers his prior state as he already did before, he will come to his senses and hopefully fulfill his obligations

cAPSLOCK
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 5127

Whimsical Pants

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 07:47:24 PM

This whole thing makes me very sad...  And I am a fan of Mr. Pietila.  But I feel like i saw this coming...

No offense meant to risto or those of you who have enjoyed this game.

FenrirCK

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 08:01:38 PM
Last edit: April 29, 2017, 08:12:22 PM by FenrirCK

Update:

- Serje has been elevated back to Fraudalent based on feedback I got.
- Numerous other at-site employees who have not taken proper action and continue to endorse rpietila's actions have been enumerated.
- Given that rpietila has started posting videographic content such as "young cutie painfully loses her virginity", I encourage reporting him in BCT.
serje
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 08:06:32 PM

Update:

- Numerous other at-site employees who have not taken proper action and continue to endorse rpietila's actions have been enumerated.
- Given that rpietila has started posting content such as "young cutie painfully loses her virginity", I encourage reporting him in BCT.

Yeah, like I was expecting!

I withdrew 0.051BTC with b2

and everyone went berserk on me!(sammy007 and odin)

well I'm still working on the reserved post but put me in whatever category floats your boat!

P.S. some other guy withdrew 3BTC with b2 and odin congratulated him .... so yeah double standards!

Space for rent if its still trending
FenrirCK

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 08:08:09 PM

Update:

- Given that rpietila has started posting content such as "young cutie painfully loses her virginity", I encourage reporting him in BCT.

well I'm still working on the reserved post but put me in whatever category floats your boat!

P.S. some other guy withdrew 3BTC with b2 and odin congratulated him .... so yeah double standards!

I have received reports of you receiving immediately multiple thousands of EUR (while others were ignored), and including paid flights, accomodation, high luxury inventory et cetra. Your claim of only "I withdrew 0.051BTC with b2" seems extremely unlikely (even questionable given the overall context), based on at-site witnesses. Do you deny this?

Despite promising to explain yourself, you haven't found the time to do this. Instead you find time to protect rpietila as well as try to shut up whistleblowers. Odin, to my knowledge, has nothing to do with this and his expressed congratulations are irrelevant. sammy007 expressed his uninterest in this complete matter in IRC today.

serje
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 08:16:47 PM

Update:

I have received reports of you receiving immediately multiple thousands of EUR (while others were ignored), and including paid flights, accomodation, high luxury inventory et cetra. Do you deny this?

Despite promising to explain yourself, you haven't found the time to do this. Instead you find time to protect rpietila as well as try to shut up whistleblowers.

while others were ignored is incorrect!
I was also ignored and McDuffy got 10.000 euros instead of me ... so why isn't he here?
I got paid flight because I am poor and don't had money to travel to Tallinn(I have a closed thread where I request for 2 BTC loan), and the irc logs can easily show you that it was not my idea of asking Risto for money, it was some persons from the game that told me to ask him although I told then I don't think is a good thing to ask him!

And even with asking he had the offer where all the peers will have their travel expenses deduced up to 2.000 euros! so I don't see what this fuss is about! and generalizethis made me a peer! and i was his ambassador there! why isn't he on your list?

Also in his offer all the peers got free accommodation!

high luxury inventory = Huh? (I don't understand what is this)

Also i don't see Hannamaria on your list as she showed up there and said she is a peer and she wants her travel expenses covered, and me thinking that she is a friend of Risto asked her how much she spent and gave her 150 euros

Space for rent if its still trending
FenrirCK

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 08:27:12 PM
Last edit: April 29, 2017, 09:29:30 PM by FenrirCK

Irrelevant claims and trying to steer attention to people who have not endorsed rpietila's scam actively

If you wish for people to be included send me a PM with the relevant facts/claims and I will look into it. Furthermore, your claim of receiving no fiat EUR is false according to my information. Please confirm you received 0 EUR from rpietila. I understand your primitive emotional response in being included in this list, but your actions currently only confirm what I consider accurate instead of coming clean (like ronaz did after I inaccurately included him, and again apologies to him).

Please post the IRC logs you mention.

The people who you now listed:
- McDuffy
- Odin
- generalizethis
- Hannamaria
have in no way endorsed rpietila's scam that I know of, which separates them from you. In fact, according to the BCT thread, they have tried to approach rpietila in his solvency crisis by forgiving him debt interest. If you acknowledge the obvious scam and explain facts behind rpietila's actions you will naturally be removed from the Fraudalent-list, but as long as you keep on protecting him and his lies you will not be removed.
oblox
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1018

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 08:33:46 PM

Doesn't surprise me this ultimately happened but I feel for those that have yet to be made whole.
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 12:01:35 AM

@Stealthcoin

OMG someone scammed Monero core team?  I bet he is on Evans paylist.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: