Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:40:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: rpietila is a scammer and heavily in debt. New 2020 scam info enclosed  (Read 31022 times)
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 12:44:45 AM

There really is no penetrating his arrogant ego.
I contend he really must suffer from a lot of mental issues.
A pushy stubborn "king" who simply pushes on..

And his hallmark signature is self moderation.
That is his MO here all along for years.

You know you'd get a more reasonable response from even theymos than this idiot.
I really hope you all learned a lesson here guys and are severing your ties from this lunatic.
Because clearly he has learned nothing from this or other past drama..
So you can expect more shit like this in the future i guarantee it.

I also would be extra concerned if this is sinking in with him too.
He feels he has finally lost his credibility he is far more likely to scam others more and ever worse.

Risto.. repair the damage you have done.
And have some class and apologize.
Being a mouthy stubborn arrogant child is not going to work out well for you.
If you owe money then pay it.

You bragged about having 2.2 million worth of XMR on Polo then posted a screen cap of it.
You said you forgot about it so it can't be important to you..
But the money you owe to other poor people probably is to them.
So i don't see why you don't just take out what you can from Polo and sent it to people and post proof.
If if Polo has a trade key like Cryptsy did then i bet most of these guys would happily take XMR as payment anyway.

So what is the hold up ?
Is it about as you said "who deserves their money" ?

FUD first & ask questions later™

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
smooth (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 09:20:01 AM

Can't have anyone interfere with the next iteration of his scam

smooth: notice to leave my thread as per rules of the forum.
rpietila
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1036

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 09:30:11 AM

All novel content is welcome. Moderation removes redundancy. Stupidity tolerated only until completion, not repeatedly.

HIM TVA Dragon, AOK-GM, Emperor of the Earth, Creator of the World, King of Crypto Kingdom, Lord of Malla, AOD-GEN, SA-GEN5, Ministry of Plenty (Join NOW!), Professor of Economics and Theology, Ph.D, AM, Chairman, Treasurer, Founder, CEO, 3*MG-2, 82*OHK, NKP, WTF, FFF, etc(x3)
smooth (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 09:32:56 AM

All novel content is welcome. Moderation removes redundancy. Stupidity tolerated only until completion, not repeatedly.

Pay your debts.
rpietila
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 09:58:11 AM

Your stupid assholeness is not without merit, though. I am considering to add the following to the TOE with me:

"Your reasonable wishes will be fulfilled upon request, and likewise for mine.

Do not even think that it includes any lasting obligation, especially financial. Anyone who thinks I owe him anything, should check head.
"

The darkness-bred variety such as you, spend up to 30 pages to assholishly elucidate that they only screw you, not the other way round. I am ready to serve everyone, and opting out is easy: just start talking about money that you pretend to deserve from me.

HIM TVA Dragon, AOK-GM, Emperor of the Earth, Creator of the World, King of Crypto Kingdom, Lord of Malla, AOD-GEN, SA-GEN5, Ministry of Plenty (Join NOW!), Professor of Economics and Theology, Ph.D, AM, Chairman, Treasurer, Founder, CEO, 3*MG-2, 82*OHK, NKP, WTF, FFF, etc(x3)
rdnkjdi
Legendary

Activity: 1256
Merit: 1009

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 01:01:43 PM

Thanks for the warning Smooth.  I still can't believe he managed to lose 700K XMR.

This actually kinda explains why (beyond the "Fluffypony tried to stop Monero's bubble.  And succeeded" meme) XMR has lagged behind over the last several months compared to other alts.
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 12:39:37 AM

What a punk.
He rips people off then hangs around running a new version of the same scam game.
Then shows up to shoot his mouth off.

The rich braggart can zip it and pay his bills.
Nothing more to it than that.

FUD first & ask questions later™
Vigens

Activity: 296
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 05:13:07 PM

What a punk.
He rips people off then hangs around running a new version of the same scam game.

New game was greated because the real scammers are running the original game.
Zepher
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 603

Electricity is really just organized lightning

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 05:17:38 PM

What a punk.

Really? Who are these people? Please provide some evidence for your claims.

From my standpoint, and forgive me here as I only know the basics, rpietila is the one who has stolen money from all the users.

Care to correct me if I am wrong? Again, please provide some proof for your claims to be taken seriously.

My only payment address: 1ZephertJThxkHih7XcaUHBkMSnvkTt5u
Vigens

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 05:26:22 PM

What a punk.

From my standpoint, and forgive me here as I only know the basics, rpietila is the one who has stolen money from all the users.

Care to correct me if I am wrong? Again, please provide some proof for your claims to be taken seriously.

I got no evidence, dont have to be taken seriuosly. People still seeing Zech as a honey pot and try to get more money from him. I have seen this shite going on here for too long. Most you here are darkness people and see only small picture. Look at your game now without Zechs funds.
Hueristic
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 4863

Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 05:40:07 PM

What a punk.

I got no evidence, dont have to be taken seriuosly. People still seeing Zech as a honey pot and try to get more money from him. I have seen this shite going on here for too long. Most you here are darkness people and see only small picture. Look at your game now without Zechs funds.

Yeah well I hate to inform you that those Zech funds are from the people now running the original game and they are the stolen funds that that piece of Ero Trash stole! Welcome to ignore moron.

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
Zepher
Copper Member

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 05:46:32 PM
Last edit: July 27, 2017, 06:08:14 PM by Zepher

I got no evidence, dont have to be taken seriuosly. People still seeing Zech as a honey pot and try to get more money from him. I have seen this shite going on here for too long.

Okay, care to list who these scammers are who are now running the original game? Also, exactly why they are the scammers in this scenario? As I understand it, the majority (if not all) of those people invested money into a game where one rpietila caused the game to become a fractional reserve by injecting money a worthless token into it - money a token that was backed by absolutely nothing whatsoever and therefore just diluted everything. As a result, those people are now out of pocket to the tune of hundreds of Bitcoins. If I recall correctly, did he not inject something like €100M into the game?

I only see one scammer here.

Most you here are darkness people and see only small picture.

Ummm, okay. Lips sealed

Look at your game now without Zechs funds.

You mean, look at the game now that Zech has stolen all legitimate users funds and has moved on to a new game?

Okay then.

Edited to fix words.

Hueristic
Legendary

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 05:50:45 PM

Okay, care to list who these scammers are who are now running the original game? Also, exactly why they are the scammers in this scenario? As I understand it, the majority (if not all) of those people invested money into a game where one rpietila caused the game to become a fractional reserve by injecting money into it - money that was backed by absolutely nothing whatsoever and therefore just diluted everything. As a result, those people are now out of pocket to the tune of hundreds of Bitcoins. If I recall correctly, did he not inject something like €100M into the game?

He didn't inject money, he injected a worthless token he made up that didn't even have a blockchain and was backed by nothing and tried to shill it in the XMR threads. If you go back you will find me calling him out on it then and there, I'm assuming those in the game didn't call him out on it as they wanted to get what they could back before the house of cards came down. So basically he injected a worthless IOU.

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
Zepher
Copper Member

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 06:06:44 PM

Okay, care to list who these scammers are who are now running the original game? Also, exactly why they are the scammers in this scenario? As I understand it, the majority (if not all) of those people invested money into a game where one rpietila caused the game to become a fractional reserve by injecting money a worthless token into it - money a token that was backed by absolutely nothing whatsoever and therefore just diluted everything. As a result, those people are now out of pocket to the tune of hundreds of Bitcoins. If I recall correctly, did he not inject something like €100M into the game?

He didn't inject money, he injected a worthless token he made up that didn't even have a blockchain and was backed by nothing and tried to shill it in the XMR threads. If you go back you will find me calling him out on it then and there, I'm assuming those in the game didn't call him out on it as they wanted to get what they could back before the house of cards came down. So basically he injected a worthless IOU.

Appreciate the correction Smiley All I know about this game is what has been posted on the forum here in the scam section, I had not heard about it prior to that.

I used the wrong word when I said injecting "money", it should have been token as the word money would imply there was something backing it up, which we all know there isn't.

generalizethis
Legendary

Activity: 1750

Facts are more efficient than fud

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2017, 02:31:26 AM
Last edit: July 28, 2017, 02:54:30 AM by generalizethis

Appreciate the correction Smiley All I know about this game is what has been posted on the forum here in the scam section, I had not heard about it prior to that.

I used the wrong word when I said injecting "money", it should have been token as the word money would imply there was something backing it up, which we all know there isn't.

It has a use case in game (like any other game), the problem came when he tried to force an arbitrary euro peg--so don't try to characterize the players he fucked over as accomplices--as long as he was backing the deposhares with real euro and bitcoin, there was never a problem--he was literally telling us, "You'll be sorry if you don't trade your B1, E1 and M3 for M," and he did manage to back that claim up a few times by injecting fake b1 and e1 into the game and making those who cashed out look like they got out at a bad rate. I've always thought there should be an exchange asset, but when luigi created one, risto changed the ck asset to m (something I supported at the time without knowing that he would inflate the supply, so I thought it would be a simple 1ck=1m). He is very likely intentionally sabotaging the game, "why" is anyone's guess--though smooth can validate that in slack conversations he was threatening me with that action, because I wouldn't be bribed or bullied into playing the bad guy (this is around the time he started classifying me as dark in posts).

Hueristic
Legendary

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 03:01:20 AM

It has a use case in game (like any other game), the problem came when he tried to force an arbitrary euro peg--so don't try to characterize the players he fucked over as accomplices--as long as he was backing the deposhares with real euro and bitcoin, there was never a problem--he was literally telling us, "You'll be sorry if you don't trade your B1, E1 and M3 for M," and he did manage to back that claim up a few times by injecting fake b1 and e1 into the game and making those who cashed out look like they got out at a bad rate. I've always thought there should be an exchange asset, but when luigi created one, risto changed the ck asset to m (something I supported at the time without knowing that he would inflate the supply, so I thought it would be a simple 1ck=1m). He is very likely intentionally sabotaging the game, "why" is anyone's guess--though smooth can validate that in slack conversations he was threatening me with that action, because I wouldn't be bribed or bullied into playing the bad guy (this is around the time he started classifying me as dark in posts).

Thanks for the clarification. Smiley

smooth (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 05:05:44 AM

To further clarify, there were two different kinds of assets in the game: depository and non-depository. Depository shares represented deposits of outside funds (originally just XMR and later BTC, and in some mostly-fantasy sense, EUR), and redeemable in some fixed ratio (million to one, thousand to one, etc.). There was nothing wrong with creating arbitrary non-depository assets. After all it is a game. If a player happens to dig in the ground and finds GEMs or whatever other fanciful items, those could be created as part of reasonable gameplay.

The problem arose when rpietilla credited depository assets to himself without actually depositing, and then when called to pay out on those shares, refused (and has continued to refuse).

The analogy of buying into a poker game and then using the chips (i.e. depository shares) to play is an accurate one. If the host sells chips to people who buy in (and also himself plays in the game, though this doesn't so much change anything) and then at the end of the night refuses to cash in the winners' (and even losers' remaining) chips, the host is a scammer.

The 'peg' issue doesn't really enter into this except as being one of the several retarded ways that rpietilla lost some of his chips.
rpietila
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 08:30:49 AM

For further clarity:

There is no evidence that I ever took a penny out of the game.

What I put into game, was 3 years of work, and paid many EUR-denominated stuff of the game from my pocket, plus gave out 20,000 XMR without strings, plus 20,000 XMR sold to get Markka (which was blocked=stolen from me by Chrichton and other scum, excuse me, high-ranking players who just don't think my loss as theirs, especially when they pocket it), about 10,000 XMR still blocked=stolen in the game where my access has been taken away, 3.45 million EUR as settlements to people who did not participate in the thefts (obvious is that people who see me bringing them money, and do not help when it's taken away, OR worse yet pocket it, will never get anything, and this applies to many people here - thief Crichton has sinned, and possesses my money, and it will never bring anything but curse to him until he repent and give money back to ME (and then to others since I have no interest in money, being master of it).

So one of us is lying scammer, and all readers may freely pick their side, identifying with either him, or me. I would be so glad that some who actually lost would give Trust feedback to the ones whom it belongs. If you stick head deep into ass like OZ, Karma has a difficulty to give your reward. You must speak up. Enough of this darkness already.

If you think I am just talking, you may be wrong. I mentioned something about abrupt ending for those who live in countries where Police does not uphold justice, and that includes you.

Vigens

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 08:43:48 AM

For further clarity:

There is no evidence that I ever took a penny out of the game.

What I put into game, was 3 years of work, and paid many EUR-denominated stuff of the game from my pocket, plus gave out 20,000 XMR without strings, plus 20,000 XMR sold to get Markka (which was blocked=stolen from me by Chrichton and other scum, excuse me, high-ranking players who just don't think my loss as theirs, especially when they pocket it), about 10,000 XMR still blocked=stolen in the game where my access has been taken away, 3.45 million EUR as settlements to people who did not participate in the thefts (obvious is that people who see me bringing them money, and do not help when it's taken away, OR worse yet pocket it, will never get anything, and this applies to many people here - thief Crichton has sinned, and possesses my money, and it will never bring anything but curse to him until he repent and give money back to ME (and then to others since I have no interest in money, being master of it).

So one of us is lying scammer, and all readers may freely pick their side, identifying with either him, or me. I would be so glad that some who actually lost would give Trust feedback to the ones whom it belongs. If you stick head deep into ass like OZ, Karma has a difficulty to give your reward. You must speak up. Enough of this darkness already.

If you think I am just talking, you may be wrong. I mentioned something about abrupt ending for those who live in countries where Police does not uphold justice, and that includes you.

This also covers my posts about calling out other people (keyboard warriors) as scammers.
Someone called me a moron here  Smiley Good for you.
Hueristic
Legendary

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 10:10:51 AM

To further clarify, there were two different kinds of assets in the game: depository and non-depository. Depository shares represented deposits of outside funds (originally just XMR and later BTC, and in some mostly-fantasy sense, EUR), and redeemable in some fixed ratio (million to one, thousand to one, etc.). There was nothing wrong with creating arbitrary non-depository assets. After all it is a game. If a player happens to dig in the ground and finds GEMs or whatever other fanciful items, those could be created as part of reasonable gameplay.

The problem arose when rpietilla credited depository assets to himself without actually depositing, and then when called to pay out on those shares, refused (and has continued to refuse).

The analogy of buying into a poker game and then using the chips (i.e. depository shares) to play is an accurate one. If the host sells chips to people who buy in (and also himself plays in the game, though this doesn't so much change anything) and then at the end of the night refuses to cash in the winners' (and even losers' remaining) chips, the host is a scammer.

The 'peg' issue doesn't really enter into this except as being one of the several retarded ways that rpietilla lost some of his chips.

Lets not forget that he was shilling these non backed poker chips to the community outside of the game as investment opportunities.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: