“One Bitcoin, One House,” Nonsense or Reality?

(1/13) > >>

Doofus:
Zhao Dong, an old Bitcoin holder, suggested to those blind bitcoin investors that:
"if you do not have any knowledge of investment basics, please stay away from the Bitcoin world. You will not get rich, and you are just messing with the Bitcoin market. The fact is those people haven’t realized the real significance of Bitcoin.“ http://news.8btc.com/one-bitcoin-one-house-nonsense-or-reality
he believes that Bitcoin will become a mainstream currency, but it is and will continue to be an experimental new currency for years to come. Put simply, Bitcoin is so not ready to redefine currency. 

Slow death:
Quote from: Doofus on April 28, 2017, 10:03:10 AM

Zhao Dong, an old Bitcoin holder, suggested to those blind bitcoin investors that:
"if you do not have any knowledge of investment basics, please stay away from the Bitcoin world. You will not get rich, and you are just messing with the Bitcoin market. The fact is those people haven’t realized the real significance of Bitcoin.“ http://news.8btc.com/one-bitcoin-one-house-nonsense-or-reality
he believes that Bitcoin will become a mainstream currency, but it is and will continue to be an experimental new currency for years to come. Put simply, Bitcoin is so not ready to redefine currency. 

Eh, what a sad story this guy told, he had a lot of losses, but times change, his advice is good, he gave those advice based on the experience he had in the past.

Offtopic

In this site news.8btc.com the price of bitcoin is $1151 in poloniex the price of bitcoin is  $1400

To be more exact  $1420 at this moment that i write.

bitbunnny:
I wouldn't agree completely with this. Not all are professional traders and not all have so extensive knowledge but that doesn't mean they can't try their chances in Bitcoins trading and get some experiences. Some.people will find the trading is not for them and give up and some will succeed.

doaremon:
I don't agree with this guy. Why can't anyone invest in bitcoin? If anyone knows about the market, they can invest and get a good profit. Its that simple! If I had money to spend, I will also gonna buy as much as I can.

Kemarit:
They all started with the wrong notion about bitcoin. And it looks like that time they are "all-in" in bitcoin that why he suffered loses when the price slump. They don't really understand what bitcoin in the beginning. They all jump on the bandwagon thinking that they will become millionaires. Its not a get to rich scheme. This is the problem when they all started.

But the article also says that he bought bitcoin as store of value and save it for longer term. This I would agree because this is also my idea on what one should do if they have money. Bought bitcoin and save it for long term as investment because the price will exponentially double in the years to come.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page