Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:17:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: QIBUCK TOKEN ASSET - PRE-ANN (Replacing QIBUCK COIN)  (Read 17573 times)
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 08:47:07 AM

HELLO Everyone sorry for delay but the last two months were very difficult, with a death in the family to boot and am really just trying to get on my feet again. A bagbonus is coming end of this month and am going to purchase some Burst over the coming week. The bear market has been also very rough but am trying hard to get out of it and will be sending a bagbonus before FEB 1ST. I will also give out qbk in a contest soon so let's see how it goes and I will try to also send out a newsletter by email. I hope you all had a good rest over the Xmas holidays and New year and for those of you in Asia I wish you a happy Lunar new year. I do hope 2019 will be a better year than last year which literally has almost wiped us out. I will not give up though.  Roll Eyes

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ChrisPop
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1033

Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 06:23:53 PM

HELLO Everyone sorry for delay but the last two months were very difficult, with a death in the family to boot and am really just trying to get on my feet again. A bagbonus is coming end of this month and am going to purchase some Burst over the coming week. The bear market has been also very rough but am trying hard to get out of it and will be sending a bagbonus before FEB 1ST. I will also give out qbk in a contest soon so let's see how it goes and I will try to also send out a newsletter by email. I hope you all had a good rest over the Xmas holidays and New year and for those of you in Asia I wish you a happy Lunar new year. I do hope 2019 will be a better year than last year which literally has almost wiped us out. I will not give up though.  Roll Eyes

Hey, Ellie! I'm glad to see that you're back in action. Again, I'm sorry for your loss.  You might want to consider restructuing Qibuck on another technology/blockchain, I might have some ideas that I will share with you on Telegram.  Wink
markus124

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 11:26:14 AM

Hey, Ellie! I'm glad to see that you're back in action. Again, I'm sorry for your loss.  You might want to consider restructuing Qibuck on another technology/blockchain, I might have some ideas that I will share with you on Telegram.  Wink

Move this coin to which chain? i asked moving to ethereum chain long time ago cuz it was more comfortable for me but i think we need to get a better exchanger for the coin. Burst exchange doesnt have any volume.
SuperBro

Activity: 200
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 02, 2021, 07:10:43 AM

So just checking if the devs took care of their personal stuff and are ready to work on the project again? Tongue
SilverRayLeonard

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2021, 04:28:53 AM

Hey this is Silverkinguk,some numpty hacked my old account so registered a new user account.
Elle's dealing with some personal issues at the moment,I sent her a message to check back on this thread soon I hope she reads it in time.
I spoke with her regarding a relaunch and she agreed to it but it will take sometime to implement since we are starting from scratch.
What's new with you guys?
SuperBro

Activity: 200
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 13, 2021, 06:51:39 AM

Hey this is Silverkinguk,some numpty hacked my old account so registered a new user account.
Elle's dealing with some personal issues at the moment,I sent her a message to check back on this thread soon I hope she reads it in time.
I spoke with her regarding a relaunch and she agreed to it but it will take sometime to implement since we are starting from scratch.
What's new with you guys?

No offense but she's been dealing with personal issues since 2017.
So no wonder that everyone left.
SilverRayLeonard

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2021, 10:07:54 PM

I left her a reply,she has to address you guys as well.Let's see.
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
May 30, 2021, 06:01:10 AM

I am going through a divorce right now and my life is up in the air..After i get my divorce around Sept/Oct when I know where i will be and what i can do for the future I will sort all this out..I have the emails of the participants when they joined so will follow up on either creating a new token or just writing to the emails to get your addresses to try to send some monthly income as a form of compensation if we cannot get another project on the road. At the moment am in no state of mind to deal with anything until my divorce comes through. Thanks for understanding and my sincere apologies. So in Sept I will update this thread and send emails out of what will be done next. It will be sorted though either way later this year.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █