Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:06:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What multi pools and multi coin wallets to use  (Read 582 times)
Skarda (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 08:55:32 PM

I am mining both btc and eth but soon to be mining dash and ltc. I would like a easy to use (low fees) multi coin pool and wallet for those 4 coins. any recommendations?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fanta21

Activity: 35

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 10:28:05 PM

I am mining both btc and eth but soon to be mining dash and ltc. I would like a easy to use (low fees) multi coin pool and wallet for those 4 coins. any recommendations?

I'm using Exodus wallet  to keep my BTC and altcoins in one place but gnerally I mine directly to my exchanger wallet (i.e. Poloniex, BIttrex), Multi coin pools that I have tried my self are Nicehash and MiningPoolHub. They are ok IMO.
unsoindovo
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1042

https://locktrip.com/?refId=40964

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 01:01:45 PM

I'm using Exodus wallet  to keep my BTC and altcoins in one place but gnerally I mine directly to my exchanger wallet (i.e. Poloniex, BIttrex), Multi coin pools that I have tried my self are Nicehash and MiningPoolHub. They are ok IMO.

do you have experienced with both  Nicehash and MiningPoolHub???
i'm really interested to start using  Nicehash, but now, can you tell me someting more about  MiningPoolHub??
thnak you

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

████           ▄▄█████████▄▄            ▄▄█████████▄▄        ████         █████      ██████████████████   ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████         ▄███████████████▄        ▄███████████████▄      ████       █████      ████████████████████  █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████        █████▀       ▀█████▄     █████▀       ▀█████     ████     █████         █       ████       █  ████     █████             ████     █████  
████       ████▀           ▀████▄   ████▀           ▀████    ████   █████                   ████          ████      ████     ████    ████      ████  
████      ████▀              ▀████ ▀███▀                     ████ █████                     ████          ████     █████     ████    ████     █████  
████      ████                 ████▄ ▀                       ████████                       ████          █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████      ████                  ▀████                        ████████                       ████          ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████      ████▄             ▄██▄ ▀████▄                      ████ █████                     ████          ████    ████       ████    ████            
████       ████▄           ▄████   ▀████▄           ▄████    ████   █████                   ████          ████    ▀████      ████    ████            
████        █████▄       ▄█████      █████▄       ▄█████     ████     █████                 ████          ████      ████     ████    ████            
████████████ ▀███████████████▀        ▀███████████████▀      ████       █████               ████          ████       ████    ████    ████            
█████████████  ▀▀█████████▀▀            ▀▀█████████▀▀        ████         █████             ████          ████        █████  ████    ████            

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
fanta21

Activity: 35

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 01:00:17 PM

do you have experienced with both  Nicehash and MiningPoolHub???
i'm really interested to start using  Nicehash, but now, can you tell me someting more about  MiningPoolHub??
thnak you

Yes, I do. MiningPoolHub allows to convert coins automaticallty  to BTC. They also have some intructions to use Nicehash miner on their pool. For more info go to this thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=472510.0
unsoindovo
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1042

https://locktrip.com/?refId=40964

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 02:38:49 PM

I'm using Exodus wallet  to keep my BTC and altcoins in one place but gnerally I mine directly to my exchanger wallet (i.e. Poloniex, BIttrex), Multi coin pools that I have tried my self are Nicehash and MiningPoolHub. They are ok IMO.

do you have experienced with both  Nicehash and MiningPoolHub???
i'm really interested to start using  Nicehash, but now, can you tell me someting more about  MiningPoolHub??
thnak you

Yes, I do. MiningPoolHub allows to convert coins automaticallty  to BTC. They also have some intructions to use Nicehash miner on their pool. For more info go to this thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=472510.0

if yes, what is the most profittable for you?
which is your preferred??

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

████           ▄▄█████████▄▄            ▄▄█████████▄▄        ████         █████      ██████████████████   ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████         ▄███████████████▄        ▄███████████████▄      ████       █████      ████████████████████  █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████        █████▀       ▀█████▄     █████▀       ▀█████     ████     █████         █       ████       █  ████     █████             ████     █████  
████       ████▀           ▀████▄   ████▀           ▀████    ████   █████                   ████          ████      ████     ████    ████      ████  
████      ████▀              ▀████ ▀███▀                     ████ █████                     ████          ████     █████     ████    ████     █████  
████      ████                 ████▄ ▀                       ████████                       ████          █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████      ████                  ▀████                        ████████                       ████          ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████      ████▄             ▄██▄ ▀████▄                      ████ █████                     ████          ████    ████       ████    ████            
████       ████▄           ▄████   ▀████▄           ▄████    ████   █████                   ████          ████    ▀████      ████    ████            
████        █████▄       ▄█████      █████▄       ▄█████     ████     █████                 ████          ████      ████     ████    ████            
████████████ ▀███████████████▀        ▀███████████████▀      ████       █████               ████          ████       ████    ████    ████            
█████████████  ▀▀█████████▀▀            ▀▀█████████▀▀        ████         █████             ████          ████        █████  ████    ████            

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: