Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:40:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 204 »
  Print  
Author Topic: COINDASH - Future of trading - Token Sale 17th July 2017  (Read 198661 times)
Sarangeti

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 04:53:29 AM

You don't get to be sensitive abut being called a Jewish Fucker, you stole money from me. You have no shame, you were right hand man of getgems team. You

Fuck off you racist ! What does religious have to do with crypto? Get lost

Being racist is of course not something to condone , however it does not negate the facts he presents.

This entire ICO needs careful investigation,

I wonder what daniel is up to and if he has any part of this one?

Caution here.

They say this Daniel fellow is not part of this and I choose to believe them, apart from alon this is a whole new team and I don't think an isolated dev who came in after getgems Ico had anything to do with your accusations

▬▬▬▬ Lendoit ▮ P2P Cross Border Lending ▮ Lendoit ▬▬▬▬
All You Need Is Loan ▰▰ Revolutionizing the Lending Industry
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[TGE on December 2017]▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kubricktrader

Activity: 384
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 05:45:59 AM

It doent matter of Daniel is part of this. Alon was main founder of GETGEMS along with Daniel, he was the developer and was as much part of GEGEMS AND PAYKEY as Daniel.

I'll look for the videos maybe deleted, but he did the presentations for GETGEMS along with Daniel. The fucker is and was GETGEMS. He's a scammer, even worse he is a smart scammer with no ethics. He owe me a lot of money for the lies they got my money with. 
Z-Chain

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 07:10:31 AM

when ico and bounty? no see information

https://www.coindash.io/single-post/2017/05/07/CoinDash-May-overview-upcoming-events

Soon it will be available at the moment no details about them so stay tuned with this thread to know more news about this.

Great! many thank you friend
Sarangeti

Activity: 75

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 07:13:44 AM

Hey CoinDashers!
Check out our latest newsletter covering May events and our social bounty campaign plans

If you still did not subscribed to our newsletter where you can find all updates you can now do it in our new site Here!

Are you guys planing on visiting africa in your tour ??  Grin Grin

i am dying to see the platform!

We currently do not have such plans, could you suggest a good event/ conference or big local communities we could check out?

I don't know any yet but i will certainly look!

▬▬▬▬ Lendoit ▮ P2P Cross Border Lending ▮ Lendoit ▬▬▬▬
All You Need Is Loan ▰▰ Revolutionizing the Lending Industry
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[TGE on December 2017]▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Saturday97

Activity: 130
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 07:55:04 AM

Waiting for Ethereum price to drop a little bit. This is for sure my next ICO round

your designs are awesome!
gamer455

Activity: 162

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 07:57:37 AM

Cannot for the launch! Been supporter since the hack.ether marathon. How will you include the investors who bought DST coins?

Thank you
CoinDash HQ (OP)

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 10:02:37 AM

Guys! thank you very much for your amazing support!! at this stage we are still restructuring and setting all our goals and targets and soon big news and announcements will come!

For quick reply and in order to interact with our entire team get inside our Slack group here https://coindashslack.stamplayapp.com/

topesis

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 10:42:03 AM

$5 million is not huge looking at the current ICO trend, but my issue is that the service the team is looking to provide there are alot of competitors in the space now looking to offer such services though their is huge potential for such services as cryptomarket matures
alonmuroch

Activity: 74
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 10:57:05 AM

$5 million is not huge looking at the current ICO trend, but my issue is that the service the team is looking to provide there are alot of competitors in the space now looking to offer such services though their is huge potential for such services as cryptomarket matures

There is always a balance between the amount you want to raise, the value of the token and what your investors get. For us $5M is a good number for funding our activity and give good performance to the investors (which is good for everyone).

I don't see a lot of services like CoinDash out there, that is why we are developing it.
Melonport, ICONOMI and Taas are investment instruments (answer for the "how" do I trade). We want to solve the problem that all the newcomers and even old time blockchainers face, which is what to invest in and when.
That is why we consider ourselves a platform/ hub for crypto investors where they can find useful tools (portfolio management), social trading and explore investment opportunities and 3rd party investment instruments like ICONOMI/ Melonport/ etc (we actually included an integration with them in our road map, check the white paper).

This space is loosing hundreds of thousands of new users every year because there are simply no good tools to help them trade. They could have otherwise become the biggest advocates of blockchain tech. We intend to make crypto trading much more accessible to them.
M++

Activity: 342
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2017, 02:43:06 PM

Waiting for Ethereum price to drop a little bit. This is for sure my next ICO round

your designs are awesome!

Thanks mate. I have to say, I love the design too!  Smiley

Fliphodl.com ICO Analysis Website.
skrtel37

Activity: 478

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 05:40:25 AM

In light of recent btc rise I think the smart thing to do here is to wait 2 months or so before starting the Ico. Th UV a will also give time to a nice social bounty campaign
orpel

Activity: 128

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 08:33:45 AM

In light of recent btc rise I think the smart thing to do here is to wait 2 months or so before starting the Ico. Th UV a will also give time to a nice social bounty campaign

Looks like an amazing project with great potential for the experts and for the amateurs, nice features, amazing design!
Can't wait to hear about the beta results!
Is there an expected date for the ICO to start?

M++

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2017, 10:20:16 AM

Looks like an amazing project with great potential for the experts and for the amateurs, nice features, amazing design!

Guys the ICO is set for July 2017. More details we wlll be released soon.  Smiley

kubricktrader

Activity: 384
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 10:33:15 AM

There is always a balance between the amount you want to raise, the value of the token and what your investors get. For us $5M is a good number for funding our activity and give good performance to the investors (which is good for everyone).

I don't see a lot of services like CoinDash out there, that is why we are developing it.
Melonport, ICONOMI and Taas are investment instruments (answer for the "how" do I trade). We want to solve the problem that all the newcomers and even old time blockchainers face, which is what to invest in and when.
That is why we consider ourselves a platform/ hub for crypto investors where they can find useful tools (portfolio management), social trading and explore investment opportunities and 3rd party investment instruments like ICONOMI/ Melonport/ etc (we actually included an integration with them in our road map, check the white paper).

This space is loosing hundreds of thousands of new users every year because there are simply no good tools to help them trade. They could have otherwise become the biggest advocates of blockchain tech. We intend to make crypto trading much more accessible to them.

5 million for you to code a trading station. such scammers I hope no one gives you a dime.
topesis

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 10:54:28 AM

5 million for you to code a trading station. such scammers I hope no one gives you a dime.

I actually do think you don't know much about coding, $5 million is not a huge figure when the team show you their likely burn rate figure, the question should be can they deliver on their promise, so if they can it is a go go for me
CoinDash HQ (OP)

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 11:55:52 AM

Thanks for your kind words Orpel! we are glad to have you on board

Let my clarify again what CoinDash is all about. We are bringing to the table a tool that was never seen before for portfolio management.
each user will have the chance to get an objective picture of his past portfolio performances to be compared with the market stats and others he choses to follow. This tool will enable the user to draw conclusions regarding the amount of risk he/she is taking in his positions, its timing and its investment distribution, all without ever providing the platform with your private keys! The social aspect of the platform goes way further enabling you to follow big traders and to apply the same positions they are taking and even placing a designated amount of funds for automatic copy trading in ICOs using smart contract technology, so even a newbie in the industry can gain from well earned whales knowledge Smiley

MorAltsPlease

Activity: 282

Fear only from the fear itself

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 12:31:14 PM

Thanks for your kind words Orpel! we are glad to have you on board

Let my clarify again what CoinDash is all about. We are bringing to the table a tool that was never seen before for portfolio management.
each user will have the chance to get an objective picture of his past portfolio performances to be compared with the market stats and others he choses to follow. This tool will enable the user to draw conclusions regarding the amount of risk he/she is taking in his positions, its timing and its investment distribution, all without ever providing the platform with your private keys! The social aspect of the platform goes way further enabling you to follow big traders and to apply the same positions they are taking and even placing a designated amount of funds for automatic copy trading in ICOs using smart contract technology, so even a newbie in the industry can gain from well earned whales knowledge Smiley

This project blow my mind!!! So many ICO's were missed by me...although not for lack of knowledge but lack of time....
Zontop

Activity: 854
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 12:47:05 PM

You have studied other already running business models and reading one post above make me believe this one id going to change the whole game by making everything simple but much more effective. There are already good words about team by different people on different platforms. This is main reason what brought me to stay intact with the project to catch every update.
Truckman

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 01:09:13 PM

How to buy it?
M++

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2017, 03:47:02 PM

I need follow this project

Follow Twitter and you will be fine! www.twitter.com/coindashio come on Slack if you want to talk to us directly  Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 204 »
  Print  

Jump to: