Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 07:26:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I am Looking for an Investor who will make 1% ROI daily  (Read 614 times)
kgbinc (OP)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2017, 05:34:05 PM

I have a business bank of america account and chase account but the BOA account is the best because I am able to accept cash for btc 7 days a week because of the atm teller assist bank of america offers. I am available to be on any website that allows me to trade btc for cash deposits like localbitcoins. Localbitcoins is my main site I use because this is my oldest and strongest account that I can make the most with. The only problem is I do not have enough cash to keep my listing on the first page all day as I sell out within an hour, damn near everyday and it sucks because I can make this a full-time job with the right investor.

I could make soooo much more if I had an investor and the best part is you make 1% daily ROI for allowing me to use your money and if you want me to pay you the 1% daily I will, this is not a scam or anything like that I am just looking for the right investor that likes making money for me doing all the work as this is a full time job if I had enough BTC to last me all day. I am looking for an investor that would like to make 1% daily on the trades that I conduct on localbitcoins. I can pay you daily but I just need more money. Is their anyone who has extra money that wants to make 1% daily on their investments? Thank you for your time and if you want to speak over the phone please let me know when and what is the best number to reach you.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 07:36:22 PM

you need collateral to borrow money around here.

and this looks like a scam.

lemipawa
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 03:59:13 PM

You are. Great story teller dude! Instead of asking around here for an investor why dont you use your writting skills and make a fortune out from it. Seriously dude, your story will bring you fortunes. Continous improvement will enhance your writting skills. Lock this thread, no one will fumd this loan with just a pomise to pay.
youdamushi

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 05:00:04 PM

No one with a brain will invest in something with 1% ROI.
That's simply too much.
It can't be true, otherwise that would mean you at least make 2% ROI a day so you double your investment in merely a month and a half?
Dude even wall street best traders don't do that.

PARADICE.io

Mr no juice

Activity: 161
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 07:44:36 PM

I go to this page for my laugh of today
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: