Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:41:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 [112] 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💦[RAIN]💦X11💦ONLY DL FROM GITHUB!💦20,000,000 COINS BURNED!💦condensate.co💦  (Read 150262 times)
Roniex

Activity: 125
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 07:54:09 AM

Excellent currency to generate daily income. One of the best I've ever met.
The price is super attractive! I will buy some more RAIN. Let's go!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kiddo

Activity: 546
Merit: 137

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 12:39:03 PM

Yes this is/was attractive, but since dev left many people, in particularly investors doesn't see RAIN attractive anymore as they lost trust.
Cryptao

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

The Tao of Crypto

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 06:04:23 PM

So when do you think you can give an estimate? You should post on bitcointalk more Cheesy.

Yes I do believe that more information on the developments should be posted in here however I try and keep everyone updated in here as best I can when there is news to report. I actually think that now we have a new dev team working on Rain, that a new ANN be created as its a fresh start. I think they are waiting for the new website to be complete and then we could see a new ANN which will be more active with news updates.

awesome. Thanks for the info!
hammerhart

Activity: 381
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 07:26:46 PM

So when do you think you can give an estimate? You should post on bitcointalk more Cheesy.

Yes I do believe that more information on the developments should be posted in here however I try and keep everyone updated in here as best I can when there is news to report. I actually think that now we have a new dev team working on Rain, that a new ANN be created as its a fresh start. I think they are waiting for the new website to be complete and then we could see a new ANN which will be more active with news updates.

awesome. Thanks for the info!
yeah great news:) cant wait to hear more from them<3 just hope hope the rainmeter will be a success with an actual usecase which will draw interest- i could not wait to put one in my backyard:)
potatopotato

Activity: 75
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 07:38:10 PM

im always a bit skeptical when someone on your thread points out that you have another project... this sounds really interesting and right up my alley.. problem is, you dont seem trustworthy. did your other project fail? why start up a new one? and no team or dev yet? hmmm. just asking.
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 11:53:23 PM

Yes this is/was attractive, but since dev left many people, in particularly investors doesn't see RAIN attractive anymore as they lost trust.

This is true however Rain now has a new dev team working on the developments so I think once they start showing what they are working on some people may come back. We are seeing a lot more people join the Rain discord community in the past month so if this keeps up then Rain could come back to how it was before the first dev left. Time will tell.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
Cryptao

The Tao of Crypto

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 06:54:27 PM

They should update the Twitter account. I think.
vella85

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 11:18:28 PM

Hi,

They do have a new Twitter account as they couldn't get hold of the old dev to takeover that account. The the new Twitter account is @rain_condensate , its not all that active at the moment but it should be soon once more updates are released. I did also sent in a request to CMC to update this but its yet to be done.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
Cryptao

The Tao of Crypto

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:04:14 AM

Hi,

They do have a new Twitter account as they couldn't get hold of the old dev to takeover that account. The the new Twitter account is @rain_condensate , its not all that active at the moment but it should be soon once more updates are released. I did also sent in a request to CMC to update this but its yet to be done.

All right, they should do that very shortly then. Thanks!
vella85

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 11:37:27 PM

Hi,

You're welcome, I think that it is not active right now as there isn't really much to report however I do think that they should at least retweet other peoples tweets about Rain. I have tweeted many times about Rain with the airdrops they run every now and then, maybe they could make a tweet informing people that there is a up coming airdrop and to be ready for it. That is what I do and it helps.

Cryptao

The Tao of Crypto

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 05:12:16 PM

Hi,

You're welcome, I think that it is not active right now as there isn't really much to report however I do think that they should at least retweet other peoples tweets about Rain. I have tweeted many times about Rain with the airdrops they run every now and then, maybe they could make a tweet informing people that there is a up coming airdrop and to be ready for it. That is what I do and it helps.

I think coinmarketcap should just update the info.
hammerhart

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 07:56:33 PM

Hi,

yes once the dev team is making progress again i think we should think about ptomiting rain again...i think btc is slowly rsising so we have 1-2 month till shitcoins will spread out of everywhere again...so we need to have a headstart:) good wrok guys
Cryptao

The Tao of Crypto

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:03:08 PM

yes once the dev team is making progress again i think we should think about ptomiting rain again...i think btc is slowly rsising so we have 1-2 month till shitcoins will spread out of everywhere again...so we need to have a headstart:) good wrok guys

Yes, rise of the alts! Smiley
vella85

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 11:34:19 PM

Hi,

Yes, that's for sure. Once the dev team start releasing developments, that's when a marketing campaign should start to help spread the word. I have a few ideas I can put forward to the dev team when the time comes around to help get some interest back in Rain again but first we need to see the developments and progress being made which is happening right now, its just going to take some time.

nonn069

Activity: 189
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:49:10 AM

Hi,

Yes, that's for sure. Once the dev team start releasing developments, that's when a marketing campaign should start to help spread the word. I have a few ideas I can put forward to the dev team when the time comes around to help get some interest back in Rain again but first we need to see the developments and progress being made which is happening right now, its just going to take some time.

new desktop wallet too ?

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
       ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
     ▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄
    ███▀                   ▀███
   ███   ███           ███   ███
  ███     ███         ███     ███
 ███       ███       ███       ███
 ███     ██████     ██████     ███
 ███        ████   ████        ███
 ███     █████████████████     ███
 ███         ███▄ ▄███         ███
  ███         ███████         ███
   ███▄        █████        ▄███
    ████▄       ███       ▄████
     ▀█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▀
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀███████▀▀
   25X FASTER THAN BITCOIN, LIGHTNING NETWORK & ATOMIC SWAPS  
   TWITTER          TELEGRAM          REDDIT          DISCORD          MEDIUM          LINKEDIN  
           ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
       ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
     ▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄
    ███▀                   ▀███
   ███   ███           ███   ███
  ███     ███         ███     ███
 ███       ███       ███       ███
 ███     ██████     ██████     ███
 ███        ████   ████        ███
 ███     █████████████████     ███
 ███         ███▄ ▄███         ███
  ███         ███████         ███
   ███▄        █████        ▄███
    ████▄       ███       ▄████
     ▀█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▀
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀███████▀▀
paramind22

Activity: 2618
Merit: 550

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 03:20:34 PM

Early adopter and supporter of RAIN and I haven't been able to follow the last few months here, but SEVERAL coins recently have been scammed by people taking over Dev roles.  Please make sure you know VERY WELL who people are that are taking over responsibility of a coin. 

vella85

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 10:56:37 PM

Early adopter and supporter of RAIN and I haven't been able to follow the last few months here, but SEVERAL coins recently have been scammed by people taking over Dev roles.  Please make sure you know VERY WELL who people are that are taking over responsibility of a coin. 

True and just like you I have been in Rain since the start. The dev team we got in Rain now have been working on the rain meter even when it was the old dev, well that's what I understand from what I have seen. So far they seem to be doing everything right and at least they ain't asking for funds to continue to work on the project and with all the recent airdrops and giveaways, its been out of their own pocket so I think we can trust what they are doing but I do understand where you are coming from mate as I got a strange message from someone wanting to work on Boat but wanted 1 BTC up front which I thought straight away was not right and most likely a scam so I never replied.

yeyicheng888

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 12:17:46 AM

The price of RAIN has suddenly bounced back a lot today. I guess, is it starting to turn up?Or is it just temporary?The RAIN project is still worth looking forward to for a long time
hoangthipro244

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 12:21:56 AM

Aside from POS. I hope to see some more developments and wonder where we are heading with this.
hammerhart

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 04:27:45 PM

Aside from POS. I hope to see some more developments and wonder where we are heading with this.
they are building a rain-meter based on blockchain..so not only a POS (money out of thin air) but actually also a real usecase, which of course is not as obvious a payment solution, but i think water/rain will become more and more important with Global warming...
Pages: « 1 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 [112] 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 »
  Print  

Jump to: