Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 01:01:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 [117] 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💦[RAIN]💦X11💦ONLY DL FROM GITHUB!💦20,000,000 COINS BURNED!💦condensate.co💦  (Read 150264 times)
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2018, 11:23:31 PM

2 years and 20 commits? is this a joke??? https://github.com/OBAViJEST/rain

Well that dev left the project and a new team have taken over. Right now there is no need to update the wallets as they seem to be working just fine however the new dev team do plan on releasing new wallets in the future but we don't know exactly when that will happen.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
charlie137

Activity: 1204
Merit: 220

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2018, 11:37:43 PM

2 years and 20 commits? is this a joke??? https://github.com/OBAViJEST/rain

Well that dev left the project and a new team have taken over. Right now there is no need to update the wallets as they seem to be working just fine however the new dev team do plan on releasing new wallets in the future but we don't know exactly when that will happen.

no need??? yea lets just forget about denial-of-spending attack vector. what day is this lol

/__      ___ (  /    
\\--`-'-|`---\\ |      AXErunners
 |' _/   ` __/ / 
 '._  W    ,--'     
    |_:_._/
paramind22

Activity: 2632
Merit: 550

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2018, 02:05:10 PM

My problem with rain right now is that I sold all at a good price about six to eight months ago and not sure how much now I would have to buy to have it start staking 2 or 3 times a week.

I would say at least 50k to 100k, this amount should get you a few stakes each week. I know with over 200K now gets people a stake almost daily and if not then every second day. It could be a good time to buy at the current price but no one knows whats going on with the dev team. Maybe if they posted regular updates the price wouldn't be this low.

It would only take one person to want to stake this coin to raise the price 2 sats at that level.  Back in the earlier days, I think 5 to 10 people were coming aboard every week.   Staking and trading wisely always makes money.

Yeah I agree, it won't take much to boost the price of Rain and like you said if Rain gets a few people come in each week and start staking then this could easily get back to around 100+ sats in no time. I just feel that people are waiting to see the WP and rain meter as this has been talked about most of this year and we are still waiting. So once we get some news or sneak peaks of the rain meter, this could start moving again.

Nothing to say about in this case, but these kinds of ploys are classic in scam artists.  They hold some kind of invention or creation of some kind of physical device out like a carrot on a string.  Look at that woman who just got busted for the fake lab testing device.  She and some Indian guy bilked people out of billions, fooled everyone. 

What's more important is education and advertising.  I am trying to do that with a book I'm writing on staking.

Here is something I posted to the threads of some other coins I stake.  I'll rewrite it with my RAIN address:

I want to get more publicity for the coins I'm staking.  I'm posting this to some of the staking coins that I support and stake.  It's about a need to get more people running staking wallets at home.

The problem with all good staking coins is that people are not smart enough to use staking wallets to earn coins.  The level of computer skills of the general public is very poor, and cryptocurrency enthusiasts are a little better but often not much. 

I have published over 8 books with ISBN #s on Amazon and other sites and I'm writing a book on staking wallets and coins.  I have supported certain staking coins for a while now and need to work other things besides crypto.  If you want to help me to focus on the book, here is my Rain coin wallet address: RN1yxzjsm78aKRGzMmrp1tixbYgDKn5wr1

So far, I've only had two donations that I know of.  One or two wallets like 808 I haven't run for a while so not sure about it.   As you can see I have a positive trust rating here, and I have a huge web presence that goes back to 1994.

DesktopCommando

Activity: 486
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 11:09:47 PM

For this Communities Information - RAIN is going to be listed free of charge on https://emblemvault.com/ 's DEX, due to be released very soon.

https://coinscribble.com/emblem-vault-announces-support-for-more-than-500-cryptocurrencies/2085/releases/34/

https://github.com/DecentricCorp/coininfoplus/blob/master/lib/alts.js

for more information have a look at our Bitcointalk page https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1652345.0
vella85

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2018, 09:23:17 PM

Well once again we got some news from one of the dev, there will be a big announcement coming soon and that the dev team have been working hard on the project. Now we have heard this for many months now so lets hope that this time it is true and that we get the big news update by the end of the year because they can't keep saying this forever and expect people to wait around as people get sick of it and move on which I think we have started to see as the price has come down a lot this year and no I don't think its because of the bear market either, I think some people are getting sick and tired of waiting for something to happen here. So lets hope that the next update is the big news update.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
PE_512

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 10:57:19 AM

Just started reading into this project and it's history. Looking interesting. Any idea when the whitepaper will be released? Just invested a bit and staking at StakingLab (https://stakinglab.io/ref/f5f7e9429a), am happy to invest more, but having some updates and a whitepaper is crucial.
vella85

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 09:43:35 PM

Just started reading into this project and it's history. Looking interesting. Any idea when the whitepaper will be released? Just invested a bit and staking at StakingLab (https://stakinglab.io/ref/f5f7e9429a), am happy to invest more, but having some updates and a whitepaper is crucial.

Well someone just posted in their discord that the dev posted a update in their German telegram that they are still working on the rainmeter and also the whitepaper. The thing is that this has been said for the past 6 months and we are still waiting, I'm guessing they want everything to be perfect before they release it to the public but like you said having some updates or even a sneak peak would be nice as it keeps the community interested. For now most of us continue to stake waiting for that day to arrive we see the WP and rainmeter, Lets hope 2019 is the year!

PE_512

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 07:56:22 PM

A sort of roadmap/timeline will help. Knowing they are working in the project and have dates set to release new information and technology.
vella85

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 09:42:13 PM

A sort of roadmap/timeline will help. Knowing they are working in the project and have dates set to release new information and technology.

I totally agree with you my friend, we the community have been asking this for a while now so I'm really hoping that we get some update on the direction and plans the dev team have for 2019. I think now is the best time to release an update or roadmap on the plans for next year as they say they have been working on the rainmeter most of this year and also the WP so all this could be released ready for the new year.

NUBiam

Activity: 21

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 09:59:35 PM

HELLO EVERYBODY Cheesy

How much time for coins to be mature for staking? Huh
And how much time for have reward from staking? Huh

_______________________________________________________________________________ _______
Is it possible to open a discord channel too for Condensate support and community growth???
vella85

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2018, 10:04:10 PM

HELLO EVERYBODY Cheesy

_______________________________________________________________________________ _______
Is it possible to open a discord channel too for Condensate support and community growth???

Hello, I believe it is around 8 hours or so before your coins become mature for staking. Now depending on how many coins you have staking will depend on when you will stake. If you have around 20k staking you should expect a stake in around 2-5 days as the network weight has increased a lot over the past few months as the coin price has come down which gives more people a chance to buy and stake. There is a discord server for RAIN, just go back a few pages and you'll find the link.

NUBiam

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 10:06:14 PM

HELLO EVERYBODY Cheesy

Hello, I believe it is around 8 hours or so before your coins become mature for staking. Now depending on how many coins you have staking will depend on when you will stake. If you have around 20k staking you should expect a stake in around 2-5 days as the network weight has increased a lot over the past few months as the coin price has come down which gives more people a chance to buy and stake. There is a discord server for RAIN, just go back a few pages and you'll find the link.

100 RAIN?
I'm searching the link
vella85

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2018, 10:19:25 PM

HELLO EVERYBODY Cheesy

100 RAIN?
I'm searching the link

I'm sorry to say that 100 rain could takes years to stake unless you are very lucky and stake. If you want to stake regularly then I would suggest you try and get at least 5k to 10k rain. That way you will most likely stake once or twice each week. The more Rain you have staking the more chance you have at earning rewards.

NUBiam

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 11:01:58 PM

HELLO EVERYBODY Cheesy

100 RAIN?
I'm searching the link

I'm sorry to say that 100 rain could takes years to stake unless you are very lucky and stake. If you want to stake regularly then I would suggest you try and get at least 5k to 10k rain. That way you will most likely stake once or twice each week. The more Rain you have staking the more chance you have at earning rewards.

WHY? IT'S TOO EXAGGERATES... NOT ATTRACTIVE COIN IN THIS CASE
vella85

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2018, 04:44:54 AM

HELLO EVERYBODY Cheesy

100 RAIN?
I'm searching the link

WHY? IT'S TOO EXAGGERATES... NOT ATTRACTIVE COIN IN THIS CASE

Not sure why you think that, I can tell you now that most PoS coins out there wouldn't stake well with just 100 coins unless the coin is new and not many people are staking. 100 Rain is just 2k sats which is peanuts and you expect to stake all the time with that. If it was not attractive to stake then no one would be staking Rain however there are a lot of people still staking this coin because the rewards are good, you just need 5k to 10k to start minimum which at the current price isn't much at all.

forexhercules

Activity: 214
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 07:31:16 PM

Since we are waiting for rainmeter, What will it do? and the coin is staking madly. it will reach maximum supply within 20 days from now so i really think to dump my 500k rains, What do you think guys?
vella85

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2018, 09:57:49 PM

Since we are waiting for rainmeter, What will it do? and the coin is staking madly. it will reach maximum supply within 20 days from now so i really think to dump my 500k rains, What do you think guys?

No one really knows as the dev team haven't really said much about the rain meter and they want to finish it first before releasing it to the public. Now with the max supply being reached, I'm not sure what will happen, maybe we will start to stake transaction fees like some of PoS coins do? It is your decision whether you want to sell your coins or not, if you feel like you need to sell then sell but if not then hold them.

forexhercules

Activity: 214
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 11:41:42 PM

No one really knows as the dev team haven't really said much about the rain meter and they want to finish it first before releasing it to the public. Now with the max supply being reached, I'm not sure what will happen, maybe we will start to stake transaction fees like some of PoS coins do? It is your decision whether you want to sell your coins or not, if you feel like you need to sell then sell but if not then hold them.

My friend, This coin will be like OP coin and will get to 2 satoshi after the maximum supply.
vella85

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2018, 09:59:21 PM

My friend, This coin will be like OP coin and will get to 2 satoshi after the maximum supply.

Time will tell as there is just 72 million coins left to be minted. Now its more then ever that the dev team release something about the rain meter and what its purpose will be and use case. If people see what this rain meter has to offer, then it might entice them to keep holding their Rain.

evgen3790

Activity: 261
Merit: 6

Russian bloger, https://evgen3790.ru/

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2018, 10:41:21 AM

UP coin!

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange?market=RAIN_BTC
https://www.coinexchange.io/market/RAIN/BTC

My investment blog: https://evgen3790.ru/
Pages: « 1 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 [117] 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 »
  Print  

Jump to: