Bitcoin Forum
October 22, 2018, 06:00:11 PM *
News: Make sure you are not using versions of Bitcoin Core other than 0.17.0 [Torrent], 0.16.3, 0.15.2, or 0.14.3. More info.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What's the best crypto trading research websites?  (Read 2402 times)
Phantomberry

Activity: 414
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 03:01:14 AM

For me the best crypto exchange is bittrex,poloniex,binance,crytopia,etc. Because of safe trading site and easy trading platform and shitcoin is just a coin with small value or not valuable coin.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryptoVal13

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:03:56 AM

You need to do research on your own, find the platform with the maximum utilities that will help you, for me personally I've found LCS and waiting for its launching.https://medium.com/localcoinswap/the-localcoinswap-pre-ico-is-underway-fc7e52c66b85.It already has Monero - Ripple - EOS - Tronix - Tether - VeChain - Binance - PowerLedger - Decision Token - Golem - Walton - ETH - BTC - LTC - DASH - BCH -  ETC - NEO - NEOGAS - LCS and the list will be growing.

http://DOMINIUM.me
Decentralised, regulated, property financing, property listing and property management platform
hahahafr

Activity: 642
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:20:46 AM

There aren't any of them, so you will have to make your own research if you really want to find those kind of tools, i have been trading for years and i have never seen that kind of stuff before.

▄▄█████████▄▄
     ▄███████ ░████████▄
   ▄█████ ░██  ██  ██████▄
 ░███████  ██  ██ ░████████
░████  ██  ██  █▌ ▐█████████
▐████  ██  ██  █▌ ▐█████████▌
█████░ ▐█  ██  █  ████  █████
█████▌ ▐█████████████  ██████
█████▌ ▐████████████▌ ▐██████
██████  ████████████ ░███████
▐█████  ███████████░ ▐██████▌
 ██████  ████████▀░ ▄███████
  ▀█████░  ▀███▀  ▄███████▀
    ▀█████▄░   ░▄███████▀
       ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄███▄                                                                  ▄███▄
█████░                                                                 █████
███████████▄▄       ▄███████▄    ▄███▄     ░▄███▄     ░▄██▄░   ▄▄███████████    ▄███████▄░      ▄▄██████▄▄
██████████████▌  ░▄███████████▄░ █████     ▒█████     ▒████▒ ▐██████████████ ░▄███████████▄░  ▄████████████▄
███████████████▌░█████▀  ▀██████ █████     ▒█████     ▒████▒▐█████▀  ▀██████░▐█████▀  ▀█████░▐█████▀  ▀█████▌░
█████▀░   ▀█████▒████      █████ █████     ▒█████     ▒████▒█████░   ░░█████░█████░     ████▒█████      █████
█████░    ░█████▒████      █████ █████░   ░▐█████▌    ▓████▒█████░    ░█████░█████      ████▒█████      █████
█████░    ░█████░█████▄  ▄██████ ██████▄░▄████████▄░▄██████░▐█████▄░░▄█████▌░▐█████▄  ▄█████░▐█████▄  ▄█████▌
█████░    ░█████ ░█████████████░ ░████████████████████████░  ▐████████████▒  ░▀████████████░  ▀████████████▀
▀███▀░    ░▀███▀   ▀▀███████▀▀     ▀▀████████▀ ▀███████▀▀     ░▀████████▀       ▀███████▀▀     ░▀████████▀
  First Decentralized Social Ecosystem
  A SOCIAL NETWORK BUILT FOR THE BLOCKCHAINWORLD

───    APPLY FOR WHITELIST    ───
WEBSITE    WHITEPAPER   TELEGRAM
FACEBOOK  TWITTER         ANN
princebridge7

Activity: 177
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 06:58:01 AM

Google is the best search engine for this century.
but you can try it with BING, Yahoo and Microsoft Explorer.

and the best knowledge or the best website you are looking for is in this forum, because in this forum everything is about cryptocurrency.
wantjokull

Activity: 644
Merit: 272

The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 09:19:39 AM

- stay away from ICO, in 99% of the times they are going to either scam you or their price will drop hard as soon as it hits the market.
- if someone told you to buy some altcoin then you most probably shouldn't do it because most people around here will tell you to buy what they have already bought and can not sell because price has dropped.
- learn more about what pump and dump is, you will see it all over altcoin market.

Frankly ICO investment has gotten really worse these days and I am sure all of your points are true to the mark. Yes they are scammers most of the time and only 1-2% of them will turn to be legit, with good price and great backings of supporters. If you find any ICO with those characters then only there is point in entering that market otherwise its not useful. If you really want to make investment in the altcoins anyway then surely you can do it but only with those coins which re already public, over the exchanger and with great volume, so probably the Top 50 coins will do job for you.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.