Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 11:56:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Age of Rust - Blockchain Adventure Game w/ RUSTBITS and GAME CARDS  (Read 60026 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 12:13:58 AM
Last edit: July 16, 2017, 01:15:50 AM by Febo

Man
you sold around 15 millions RUSTBITS for 150 BTC and then you plan to give 15 milions to random people here on forum and that registered in game for bounty?  I am one of those that will get this gift from you. But, ...
 If you really do that. You will scam those that invested 150 BTC in your game. Please think what you are doing. Normally bouty is 3% if you go for 10% is around 1.5 million rustbit for bounty. NOT 15 million!

EDIT: OK i see ICO is still on. usually bounties are calculated when ICO ends so i sort of made a mistake. But please think of those that gave you money to develop game. they are your first care and protect them no matter what.  If you give 10% of what was sold in ICO fro Bounties you will be super generous. Farm more then 90% of other ICOs.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cloverme (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1054

SpacePirate.io

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2017, 04:57:20 AM

Announcement on BIP 148 and Segwit Activation for Rustbits

So, with BIP 148 and a potential chain split coming up, most of the industry around bitcoin is going to pause activities on July 31 and wait to see if there are any irregularities with the blockchain before resuming. 

I haven't decided for sure on the best course of action yet, but I see the potential in pausing the ICO on July 30, resuming on Aug 2nd, to end the ico and then distribute the tokens on Aug 3rd. 

No firm decision yet, but wanted to let everyone know that I'm looking at the situation and considering the safest way to handle the distribution so that no one loses any tokens.

Nick70001

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 03:54:55 AM

So, with BIP 148 and a potential chain split coming up, most of the industry around bitcoin is going to pause activities on July 31 and wait to see if there are any irregularities with the blockchain before resuming. 

I haven't decided for sure on the best course of action yet, but I see the potential in pausing the ICO on July 30, resuming on Aug 2nd, to end the ico and then distribute the tokens on Aug 3rd. 

No firm decision yet, but wanted to let everyone know that I'm looking at the situation and considering the safest way to handle the distribution so that no one loses any tokens.

I think it would be best to finish the ICO two days early then distribute all tokens. This way there will be no problems and everyone can hodle until we see some clarity with segwit2X and UASF.
ayamark789

Activity: 171

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 04:11:13 AM

I am not obsessed with the game, but look at the introduction, this project is still very reliable, in the long run there is a lot of space, but the current market, I'm afraid not the best start
The Bitcoin Co-op
Legendary

Activity: 1268
Merit: 1006

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2017, 07:09:02 AM

I think this is the first crypto news article about Rustbits, you're welcome Grin http://www.newsbtc.com/2017/07/16/spacepirates-rustbits-token-sale-now-live/

More will follow. It will also soon be featured heavily on www.blockchaingaming.com. Also, I'm going to mention it on BlockTalk this Saturday at 5 PM Vancouver time... the link for that isn't up, yet.

We work hard to promote Bitcoin adoption and the decentralization of society. You can support our efforts by donating BTC to 35wDNxFhDB6Ss8fgijUUpn2Yx6sggDgGqS
bitabit

Activity: 167

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 10:25:19 PM

I think it would be best to finish the ICO two days early then distribute all tokens. This way there will be no problems and everyone can hodle until we see some clarity with segwit2X and UASF.

Finishing two days earlier than the announced end of the ICO would be seen as unprofessional.  It is better to give people more time to participate so nobody can complain.

There is a lot of FUD and miss-information going on about a potential hard fork.  I, on the other hand, am very excited about segwit, lightining and rootstocks.
lilaj4de

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 12:04:53 AM

Finishing two days earlier than the announced end of the ICO would be seen as unprofessional.  It is better to give people more time to participate so nobody can complain.

There is a lot of FUD and miss-information going on about a potential hard fork.  I, on the other hand, am very excited about segwit, lightining and rootstocks.

True, it will not be well seen if finalizing the ICO ahead of schedule. The project has potential, so new investors should invest.
cloverme (OP)
Legendary

SpacePirate.io

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2017, 05:04:23 PM

So, some news to share today, something official will come out later, but RustChain cards will be in Book of Orbs late summer / early fall Cheesy
Cloudpost

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 07:45:13 PM

Man
you sold around 15 millions RUSTBITS for 150 BTC and then you plan to give 15 milions to random people here on forum and that registered in game for bounty?  I am one of those that will get this gift from you. But, ...
 If you really do that. You will scam those that invested 150 BTC in your game. Please think what you are doing. Normally bouty is 3% if you go for 10% is around 1.5 million rustbit for bounty. NOT 15 million!

EDIT: OK i see ICO is still on. usually bounties are calculated when ICO ends so i sort of made a mistake. But please think of those that gave you money to develop game. they are your first care and protect them no matter what.  If you give 10% of what was sold in ICO fro Bounties you will be super generous. Farm more then 90% of other ICOs.

The campaign bounty pools have been refactored for a better and fair balance to a reward structure that makes sense. That being said, the pool of tokens now excluded (12.8M) from the campaign will be burned and not returned to dev and not put up for sale. That's the only way I think it would be fair to both the buyers and the campaigners.

I will continue to support your project no matter what will be your decision about bounty pool but I think the cut is too extreme and is not fair for participants because I'm sure many of them didn't participate in signature and joined other sections of the bounty. I made more detailed post in bounty thread...

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
sumbitcoin

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 09:26:46 PM

Man

The campaign bounty pools have been refactored for a better and fair balance to a reward structure that makes sense. That being said, the pool of tokens now excluded (12.8M) from the campaign will be burned and not returned to dev and not put up for sale. That's the only way I think it would be fair to both the buyers and the campaigners.

I will continue to support your project no matter what will be your decision about bounty pool but I think the cut is too extreme and is not fair for participants because I'm sure many of them didn't participate in signature and joined other sections of the bounty. I made more detailed post in bounty thread...

I have to disagree. Campaign support bounty should be proportional to sold ICO amount. With this large amount will be burned, average price will be higher. Campaign support backers are still getting a handsome return. This also gives the confidence to investors. As an investor, I would be concern campaign supporters has a large amount of rustbits. They can dump at market since it was free. As an investor, you invest in long term and would like to see the project succeed.

sumbitcoin

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 09:32:31 PM

Further more,

Dev is only taking 8-9% of the dev 15mill amount. That is amazing and very thoughtful. It gives investors lots of confidence. Compared to other projects devs are hoarding insane amount (Augmentors, NXC etc). I have no doubt this project will be successful and easily 15-20K per coin in the very near future. Supply will be very low. Plus the game is almost finished. Other projects ask for $ first and take forever to develop. Here, its already in Alpha and you can play the game right now! Beta is in August. Do your due deligence before you invest. For me, I am all in.
cryptonoobie

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 02:14:02 AM
Last edit: July 19, 2017, 02:24:38 AM by cryptonoobie

where was it stated dev is only taking 8-9%,originally he said he'd burn 5 mil of the 15 mil.this would mean hes burning over 13.5 million rustbits of dev funds also.if thats the case and also burn 12.5 mil bounty rustbits then the value would increase quite a bit,correct?so when you say taking,do you mean keeping and burning the rest?
C2 solo

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 02:26:21 AM

hello

may i know how much is already raised in the ico of rustbits? how much is one token? i am planning to join and purchase some tokens.
Glok17

Activity: 319

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 10:07:20 AM

My best wishes to the project. I'd love to try updated game when it will be out Smiley

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
cloverme (OP)
Legendary

SpacePirate.io

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2017, 11:31:59 PM

cryptonoobie

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 08:20:31 AM

Further more,

Dev is only taking 8-9% of the dev 15mill amount. That is amazing and very thoughtful. It gives investors lots of confidence. Compared to other projects devs are hoarding insane amount (Augmentors, NXC etc). I have no doubt this project will be successful and easily 15-20K per coin in the very near future. Supply will be very low. Plus the game is almost finished. Other projects ask for $ first and take forever to develop. Here, its already in Alpha and you can play the game right now! Beta is in August. Do your due deligence before you invest. For me, I am all in.
where do you get these #s from?8-9%,explain.

cloverme (OP)
Legendary

SpacePirate.io

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2017, 08:30:46 PM

Further more,

Right now the projected burn is @ 71.6M tokens out of the 100M (SoG burned about 55M tokens). Personally, I'll only hold 1M tokens (6.6% of dev pool), 6.1M had been awarded out to other developers in return for work and other project-related build work, the rest will be burned. Also 1M tokens will be put into the game from the development pool, so in total about 7.8M tokens will be burned from the dev pool.
cryptonoobie

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 10:38:47 PM

Further more,

Right now the projected burn is @ 71.6M tokens out of the 100M (SoG burned about 55M tokens). Personally, I'll only hold 1M tokens (6.6% of dev pool), 6.1M had been awarded out to other developers in return for work and other project-related build work, the rest will be burned. Also 1M tokens will be put into the game from the development pool, so in total about 7.8M tokens will be burned from the dev pool.
thank you dev for the clarification
The Bitcoin Co-op
Legendary

Activity: 1268
Merit: 1006

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2017, 12:00:32 AM

I'm going on BlockTalk to talk about blockchain-based video games, again, tomorrow at 5 PM Vancouver time, and Chris LoVerme of SpacePirates: Age of Rust will be the special and honorable guest! Watch him here, share with your crypto/gamer friends: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=taj9_dMcgOQ

We work hard to promote Bitcoin adoption and the decentralization of society. You can support our efforts by donating BTC to 35wDNxFhDB6Ss8fgijUUpn2Yx6sggDgGqS
topesis

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 07:49:29 PM

I'm going on BlockTalk to talk about blockchain-based video games, again, tomorrow at 5 PM Vancouver time, and Chris LoVerme of SpacePirates: Age of Rust will be the special and honorable guest! Watch him here, share with your crypto/gamer friends: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=taj9_dMcgOQ

Great news for the project, it is going to generate more publicity for the project. I will find time to watch the show, glad to be part of this project
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: