Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:22:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Girl Gone Crypto - Cryntro  (Read 2339 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Lauda (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2017, 10:10:21 PM

The story in the video is the sad reality, people just don't understand Firstly what a crypto currency is, then they prefer to take information from those who absolutely have no idea about it and they make rash decisions.
It is irrational, funded by ignorance and greed. Those are the potential reasons for one to invest in centralized, corporation coins instead of fighting for decentralizing the financial network (for various reasons).

So coming to onecoin-much-scam I had advised people I know not to take, but their so called financial guy said it was safe and what happenes next we all know, arrest,scam and that's why I have always made it a point to tell people to come to this forum read and understand before making any stupid decisions, but fools will remain fools, can't help it.
Onecoin is similar to Jehovah witnesses. A lot of people involved directly or indirectly with it were defending it. The difference between Onecoin and ETH or DASH is that in the case of the latter, the "promises" are more realistic and an actual blockchain exists.

Ethcoin is crap, Butterin said himself that it was created to shake down sheeple...
He literally said, and I paraphrase (as I don't have the actual quote at hand): "I'd rather have consensus failures every year than constant bickering.".

I've got to be honest when I saw price increases I was intrigued. So like any investment I started doing some research. After about 5 minutes I realized that I would never be investing in a centralized currency. Why wouldn't I just keep Canadian dollars that are controlled by a government I can vote for rather than some developer from where ever that can change anything he wants at any point. That sounds awful. Smart contracts are a good idea, but he didn't get it right.
Altcoins are lucrative to speculate and trade in order to attain more Bitcoin. However, if you start "shilling" for them like a "fanboy", then you have been enveloped by greed.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
leopard2
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1014

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 11:23:00 PM

ETH can run Bitcoin inside it, ETH compares to Bitcoin like a supermarket compares to milk.

Centralized? Why? Ripple is centralized.

Centralized to me is, if a court order can be sent to an address to shut down the technology.  Undecided

Truth is the new hatespeech.
Krimster

Activity: 84
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 10:20:10 AM

Watched it thinking it couldn't be all that bad. It was actually far worse than I thought.

Couple this with quite a few articles about crypto currencies, and more specifically Ethereum, and it becomes obvious that we have oficially entered the "public awareness" phase. Doesn't mean a crash is inminent, in fact, the whole thing could and should go even higher still, but the meltdown is now much closer.
Lauda (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2017, 10:29:14 AM

ETH can run Bitcoin inside it, ETH compares to Bitcoin like a supermarket compares to milk.
It can not. Bailout coin != digital gold.

Centralized? Why? Ripple is centralized.
Then go use Ripple. It's cheaper than mETH. Roll Eyes

Watched it thinking it couldn't be all that bad. It was actually far worse than I thought.

Couple this with quite a few articles about crypto currencies, and more specifically Ethereum, and it becomes obvious that we have oficially entered the "public awareness" phase. Doesn't mean a crash is inminent, in fact, the whole thing could and should go even higher still, but the meltdown is now much closer.
Someone also introduced her to the mETH hype and gave her some kool-aid. She seems to be a bit calmer after the initial negative backlash from the community.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Chris!
Legendary

Activity: 1382
Merit: 1122

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 06:15:06 PM

I love that this guy is trolling in the Youtube comments but no one seems to understand.
I wasnt sure about Ethereum, but you seem bullish on it. I dont have a huge amount to invest, but there is my son's college fund, so I might dip in to that. The way I see it, if this thing is half as good as you say it is, I can afford to send him where ever he likes. Thanks for the tip, very enjoyable video.

I don't think this video convinced anyone to buy Ethereum. Why not you say?! Does she understand anything about Ethereum? Not even slightly. But then why did she buy it? Oh because she was curious  Roll Eyes. What was she curious about? What did she learn about Ethereum? Nothing. Great. That is why it's in such a huge bubble.

When Ethereum crashes these morons are going to be all annoyed at their friend, that friend is going to be annoyed at their other friend and so on. Does anyone even know what it's good for? Oh, you can pump out ICOs like nobody's business on the ETH network. Great. Now that the market is saturated in ICOs people are just trying to make a quick flip and they aren't working out. I won't be buying ETH ever again to invest in an ICO. I never wanted to touch it so I don't know why I did.

Wow last week every single altcoin was red. When Bitcoin and ETH drop it's like the world is ending and everyone sells all of thier alts at the same time.
whaawh

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 06:23:20 PM

I love that this guy is trolling in the Youtube comments but no one seems to understand.
I wasnt sure about Ethereum, but you seem bullish on it. I dont have a huge amount to invest, but there is my son's college fund, so I might dip in to that. The way I see it, if this thing is half as good as you say it is, I can afford to send him where ever he likes. Thanks for the tip, very enjoyable video.

I don't think this video convinced anyone to buy Ethereum. Why not you say?! Does she understand anything about Ethereum? Not even slightly. But then why did she buy it? Oh because she was curious  Roll Eyes. What was she curious about? What did she learn about Ethereum? Nothing. Great. That is why it's in such a huge bubble.

When Ethereum crashes these morons are going to be all annoyed at their friend, that friend is going to be annoyed at their other friend and so on. Does anyone even know what it's good for? Oh, you can pump out ICOs like nobody's business on the ETH network. Great. Now that the market is saturated in ICOs people are just trying to make a quick flip and they aren't working out. I won't be buying ETH ever again to invest in an ICO. I never wanted to touch it so I don't know why I did.

Wow last week every single altcoin was red. When Bitcoin and ETH drop it's like the world is ending and everyone sells all of thier alts at the same time.
I also watched the last week of falling altcoin, but there was also growth. Today, and next weekend I expect the same excitement. If this is the case, then I will allow myself to buy some coins. Basically it seems to me that this is not very much dependent on the etherium and Bitcoin.
UltrA1

Activity: 171
Merit: 100

In Real World Use for Crypto We Trust!!

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 07:20:44 PM

Hey girl, I for one am proud of girl gone crypto,. yep
Esp getting into alts, at a time when most noobs didn't even know what shitcoins were yet,. so smart!

Let the big boys talk tech,. you girls do you,. girls in the crypto space..
Update video you seem so happy amazing smile.

NEW ATH!! 20k BTC / 1K LTC
here we come forget eth haters.. top 10,20,50,100
best #HODL

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: