Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:14:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ɌIDDLE - The biggest mystery | 1st Airdrop completed!! | WAVES | $RXD | TiDex  (Read 39214 times)
dolores13

Activity: 299
Merit: 271

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 07:54:38 PM

So much time spent for preparation, spent here in forum, answering questions, spent with Withdrawing airdrops for only 500 $, i cant belief.
It could also be some airdrop trickster that managed to farm waves accounts and entered airdrop with a lot of them.
This also feels incredible to me that so much time and effort would go in to dust just for couple hundred dollars.
Possible riddle in all this? First mysterious 1 coin transaction than this dump...
Any one tried to resend that 1 coin back to dev? Maybe there was a mega drop for doing so and this is all the effect of it? I like puzzles Grin let's hope it is in fact one of them...

1 coin airdrop is smoke screen to cover 648000 rxd transaction, so you need to go through +10000 transactions to catch the 648k rxd transaction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jc12345
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 08:34:26 PM

So I guess the latest riddle is that huge tidex dump? I hope it's not the dev funds that were dumped...

Nope it's not.

As you can see, the community is pretty pi$$ed off that 648k was dumped on DEX, and according to a previous post after a movement from your account. I can understand the upset because people get 1 coin here 250 there, 13 here and 1000 there. Yet, in one go someone gets dumped on 648k completely in contrast to the spirit of the project. So far the riddles have been fun and the distribution a fresh breeze. However the dump killed off the spirit and dampened the atmosphere.

There have been many riddles to the community. Here is another riddle from the community to you. Your answer to the riddle will determine how the community views the project.

"648k dumpeth thee, on a wild extravagant shopping spree
648k where cometh from thee as it wasnt me
but who could it be? Please solve the mystery"
zerocom
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 08:41:57 PM

So I guess the latest riddle is that huge tidex dump? I hope it's not the dev funds that were dumped...

Nope it's not.

As you can see, the community is pretty pi$$ed off that 648k was dumped on DEX, and according to a previous post after a movement from your account. I can understand the upset because people get 1 coin here 250 there, 13 here and 1000 there. Yet, in one go someone gets dumped on 648k completely in contrast to the spirit of the project. So far the riddles have been fun and the distribution a fresh breeze. However the dump killed off the spirit and dampened the atmosphere.

There have been many riddles to the community. Here is another riddle from the community to you. Your answer to the riddle will determine how the community views the project.

DEV? Grin

Ethereum Next is a brand-new cryptocurrency
 Twitter      ⟹ Ethereum Next  ⟸     telegram
andrew2k

Activity: 417
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 09:42:06 PM

Nope it's not.

This is gold right here. We all expect a good explanation.
koang

Activity: 2422
Merit: 264

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2017, 09:53:41 PM

Hi..dev, where are you?
So many questions you have to answer here...  Huh Huh
RAGEmond

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 08:21:06 AM

Hi..dev, where are you?
So many questions you have to answer here...  Huh Huh

in pajeet land you can buy lambos with 500$
kaltun

Activity: 1540
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 08:38:00 AM

Nope it's not.

this is an beautifull reply..... what an good question and its in the way of the Riddle master.......
RiddleToken (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 09:13:36 AM

Nope it's not.

this is an beautifull reply..... what an good question and its in the way of the Riddle master.......

Maybe you need to ask who bought the 648k?
kaltun

Activity: 1540
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 09:54:20 AM
Last edit: May 28, 2017, 10:07:38 AM by kaltun

Nope it's not.

honestly , i didnt noticed the dump, because i see alot of coins selling on tidex and at the dex.. some of them are in big amount ( > 10K ) and alot of bounty dumping...

i sold my first bounty for a nice price , so the gained money from this selling i made an bag ( nice cheap bag)...

SO guys if you think its a scam , please dump it in my bag Smiley

but with do all respect , i find the reply  jc12345 real clever Smiley

but time will tell , or ive got worthless coins or i do really have something Smiley

cheers

ps** i see now at tidex : 27.05.17 14:23   SELL   15 sat    riddle amount : 80,349.0290   btc amount 0.01205235..... a dump of 80K

one thing is sure , this coin is( or was ) active on trading....
CrackDown

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Never too old to learn

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 10:12:57 AM

Nope it's not.

you are the only one who have that much, shame on you....No one got air drop as much as that, only you and tidex have that much coin..
andrew2k

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 10:35:09 AM

Nope it's not.

you are the only one who have that much, shame on you....No one got air drop as much as that, only you and tidex have that much coin..

The only plausible explanation the dev could give us is that somebody joined the team and requested a huge chunk of RXD for a low price. Problem is, what if these dumps continue, we need explanations not only riddles and also some kind of product.
icerose

Activity: 47

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 10:43:32 AM

Nope it's not.

Does this mean the project is dead?
majestymage

Activity: 994
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2017, 10:45:00 AM

Nope it's not.

The only plausible explanation the dev could give us is that somebody joined the team and requested a huge chunk of RXD for a low price. Problem is, what if these dumps continue, we need explanations not only riddles and also some kind of product.
well..i got this shittoken for free..sold a half of it...now, with the rest it's best to keep it at this prices..it almost has no value now so not much to lose anyway. maybe some gain, but i doubt this is a real project.

██████
                                             ██████▄▄
                                             ██████  ▀▀▀▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄▄▄▄                             ▄▀ █ ▀▄         █▀████
         █████          ████             ▄▀   █   ▀▄     ▄▀   █
         █████          ████       ▄▄▄▄▄▀     █     ▀▄ ▄▀    █
       ▄▀     █         █▀▄█▀▄     █████     █       ▄▀▄    █
     ▄▀        ▀▄      █▄█▄▄█▄▀█▀▀▀█████     █     ▄▀   ▀▄ █
█████      ▄▄▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀█ █   ▀▄  ▀▄   █ █     █   ▄▀     █████
████████▀▀▀       █  █  █    █    ▀▄█   █  ████▄▀       █████
█████   ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▀█  █      █    █▀▄   █▄████         ▄▀
                  ▀█▀▀███     ▀▄  █  ▄█▀▀  █          ▄▀
                  █  ▄▀▀▀      █ █▄▀▀  ▀▀▄  █       ▄▀
             ░█████▄▀         ████        ▀▀▄█    ▄▀
              █████           ████▀▀▀▄▄▄      ███████
              ▀▀▀▀▀                     ▀▀▀▄▄▄███████
                                              ███████
                                              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
/iTEX/./INNOVATING TRADING EXCHANGE/.
/Whitepaper/ /Sign Up/ /Buy Token Now/

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
Victory33

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 12:35:12 PM

Nope it's not.

So you sold 648k to yourself? If so, what was the purpose to do that weird trade? Riddle after riddle...

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
dolores13

Activity: 299
Merit: 271

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 02:06:32 PM

lol almost believed you, AQUA WAAH RIDDLE, whats next?
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 03:06:27 PM

Nope it's not.

Dev is good in asking question, but gives no answer  Embarrassed

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
RiddleToken (OP)

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 07:07:12 AM

Nope it's not.

Does this mean the project is dead?

Lol, not at all.
Time will tell guys, what's the fuzz about 648k, when i've given away almost 14.000.000 tokens for free??
Almost 8.000.000 has been traded on DEX...

The answer regarding that sell order has been given on this very same page.
An no, it's not us  Cheesy
wosch76
Legendary

Activity: 942
Merit: 1026

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 07:16:46 AM

The only plausible explanation the dev could give us is that somebody joined the team and requested a huge chunk of RXD for a low price. ...

riddle solved Wink

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
andrew2k

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 09:57:03 AM

The only plausible explanation the dev could give us is that somebody joined the team and requested a huge chunk of RXD for a low price. ...

riddle solved Wink

I somewhat regret giving that answer, now there are two possibilities, either I was right or I gave him a way to continue the scam. But thinking back, it's not like we can do anything about it anyway, lol. If we get somewhere then great, if we don't then bad luck guys.
hopenotlate
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1225

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2017, 11:37:13 AM

Am still waiting for my retweets to be paid, any chance it will happen anytime soon?  Roll Eyes

█████████████████████████
████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
█████████████████████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: