Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:36:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Want to know about btcprominer??  (Read 52374 times)
hridoyb (OP)

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2017, 05:10:33 PM

I am minig now btcprominer ..One friend invite me to this site..i am earn Balance
0.00127276 BTC...any one tell me this btc are real or spam..plz dont neglate me..bcoz i am new this forum.thanks

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nu1mlock

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 05:22:52 PM

Does it seem to good to be true?

- Earn BTC without doing anything at all.
- Upgrade for a small sum to earn it back within a few days and double it within two weeks, without doing anything at all.

The answer is yes.
poptok1

Activity: 1638
Merit: 756

Bobby Fischer was right

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2017, 05:37:57 PM

You have to be aware that most of so called cloud mining websites/services are in fact ponzi schemes.
New members join and pay some entrance fee, this is being transfer to older participants and so on.
Classic pyramid. You got some hash for free, just for joining? Be sure it is what I mentioned above.
If this service actually pays than this is very short term, just to make it appear more valid, legit.
Being a member of it does not cost you a penny and you can gather referrals? Sure you will earn some but think about people you referred, they get basically ripped off, robed. There are some websites that are trusted in business of cloud mining. You will never be paid there just for joining.
Don't get your hopes high, and avoid investing your coins.

wavrachal

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 05:41:07 PM

!!! this is one nasty scam !!! stay away ever !!!

i made a free account just to check this out:

with their promised rate, you "earn" btc 0.006 per day and cashout min. is 0.005:
which means you reach the min. for cashout in ~8 days, okay so far, right??? NO!!! WRONG!!!

this is what message appears after 8 days of wait:

"Increase your IPV for instant withdrawals, or wait 30+ days until your withdrawal is processed manually.

Your IPV (Instant Payout Value) is Low | What is IPV?

IPV allows you to withdraw instantly without waiting days for manual processing.
- Upgrading BTCProMiner will greatly increase IPV and make withdrawals process faster.
- IPV increases every time your referrals upgrade their BTCProMiner. We strongly recommend to invite referrals.
- You can upgrade to V1.4, this is the highest version and have infinite IPV. All V1.4 withdrawals are instant."

you get it?? LOOLZ! a fucking SCAM!!! i hope you didn't buy into this shit and god-forbid sent them money Smiley
wavrachal

Activity: 51

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 07:09:32 AM

now try to withdraw and post a screenshot of their answer, you fruked peg-brain!
nu1mlock

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 08:08:21 PM

im wondering if i can really make a withdrawal if i upgrade my version, cause their system detected that my account has 2 free account on my ip address,  it says i have to upgrade to make a withdrawal, is this true? im having a hardtime on this.
Don't. You'll never get any money.
kabit9

Activity: 853
Merit: 114

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 07:06:55 AM

i have a free account, my balance is currently 0.003btc. i will wait another few days to reach 0.005btc and try to jump through their 'manual withdrawal' 30 day hoop.  have already pretty much written it off as a SCAM!

gccaalim

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 12:15:20 PM

Bitcoin prominer was introduced to me by a friend, he was able to withdraw and screenshots that he was earning money. This kind of stuff is kinda scary but again its like a gamble that you will need to see if you will win or loose. Either way I was able to join and did not invest any money I am just trying to see if it will allow me make money. Well again you don't have to pay it is for free.

microworks87

Activity: 99

ALTCON Address - AXnEWgp4WQHXcEFrGVfeqv6sKxkF6cKjg

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 07:08:37 AM

My balance has reached 0.01. They don't have any option to upgrade it from their own balance. LOL!
Could've been a SCAM!

Unknown Enforcement

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 07:30:01 AM

My balance has reached 0.01. They don't have any option to upgrade it from their own balance. LOL!
Could've been a SCAM!
big scam for sure i registered a new account and it mined fast. Too good to be true to withraw what youve earned.
Stay away from that site it will turned to scam and take your money even if its paying now
Squishy01

Activity: 98
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 04:02:58 PM

Hi everyone! I'm new to bitcoin and btcprominer specifically but does signing up do something bad to your pc like eat the storage space or whatever? Answers will be appreciated. Thank you!

TeslaSEO

Activity: 54

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2017, 07:47:18 PM

Want to know if anyone got paid.
TNX
eagle10

Activity: 840
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2017, 05:54:23 AM

with their promised rate, you "earn" btc 0.006 per day and cashout min. is 0.005:
which means you reach the min. for cashout in ~8 days, okay so far, right??? NO!!! WRONG!!!

"Increase your IPV for instant withdrawals, or wait 30+ days until your withdrawal is processed manually.

IPV allows you to withdraw instantly without waiting days for manual processing.
- Upgrading BTCProMiner will greatly increase IPV and make withdrawals process faster.
- IPV increases every time your referrals upgrade their BTCProMiner. We strongly recommend to invite referrals.
- You can upgrade to V1.4, this is the highest version and have infinite IPV. All V1.4 withdrawals are instant."

you get it?? LOOLZ! a fucking SCAM!!! i hope you didn't buy into this shit and god-forbid sent them money Smiley
Yes. They are scam! You can't get your payout even if you have upgraded already.
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 03:39:04 AM

I am minig now btcprominer ..One friend invite me to this site..i am earn Balance
0.00127276 BTC...any one tell me this btc are real or spam..plz dont neglate me..bcoz i am new this forum.thanks
Tell that friend of yours that hes just earning some satoshis on referring you on that ponzi site and i see this is just an another cloud mining site which we do know mostly that these are scams. Dont easily be fooled out on easy money online without doing anything and theres no ponzi site that would last for long. Just like what happen on hashocean back on the past.

adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 03:46:43 AM

haha thanks for the answers here, im starting to mine, and hoping to upgrade in the near future. until i see this forum. thanks a lot guys. anyone here know how to mining for real? a legit one? thanks for the answer.
Most of the cloud mining sites are just scams. The ones which are legitimate are not worth trying. You won't be able to ROI. It will take ages for you to get back initial investment. Usually your contract ends even before you can ROI. Better off investing on something else.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
ruthbabe

Activity: 966
Merit: 275

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 02:48:56 AM

Yes. They are scam! You can't get your payout even if you have upgraded already.

You're right buddy, they're BS... it's another version of bitminer.io.... I got the same message last night when I clicked the Withdraw button. I think they don't have real bitcoins or money to pay members. And I don't believed they have paid members 7157.43088041 Bitcoins since they launched 105 days ago. Would you believe it? That's $17,807,974.33!!! And yet they're interested with this meager amount of upgrades; 0.01BTC, 0.09BTC, 0.54BTC and 1.5BTC. HAHAHA, PURE SCAMMMMMMMM!

amalsahala

Activity: 70
Merit: 11

my ethwallet erc20 0x53EA8598F0E08cf98dD2bf9bEE6c

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 10:55:48 PM

What happen if I try upgrade v1.2 they will paying or not my withdraw? Please someone answer me
geniabelty

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 06:40:25 AM

What happen if I try upgrade v1.2 they will paying or not my withdraw? Please someone answer me

Well as like others says, this site is most likely a ponzi site. Normally, you'll just get scam and your investment will be gone. I also heard a lot of complaints against this site since even though they already upgraded to v1.1 or v1.2 they haven't received any payments at all. If I were you I would stay out of this site.

newmz

Activity: 372

The road of excess leads to the palace of wisdom

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 09:32:59 AM

It is just another way to squeeze a bit more money out of you. I have been fooled by more than one of these scams and they always seem to have the audacity to try to scam more out of you, even after it is OBVIOUS to everyone that it is a scam.

They know that you want the money so they are offering you more and more ways to get it, but what they are really offering you is more ways to get your money stolen.

It works on greed and the willingness to believe that this "too-good-to-be-true" thing is actually real. It ISN'T REAL IT'S JUST A SCAM.

Crypto currency enthusiast and miner since 2015. Mined approx 200 ETH during 2016 and 2017 and sold it at approximately $US40 each. Then I watched it reach $1000+ each. If anyone bothers to read this stuff pay attention to this: HODL HODL HODL HODL HODL HODL

I started mining with 1 AMD 7950 and 1 R9-280X. Then I gradually built my AMD operation into 12 R9-290s. Awesome ETH hash but ridiculous power consumption and heat. Over the last year I defected to the Nvidia team. I now use GTX 1070s. They were expensive to buy (probably a bargain now) but awesome hash rate vs. power consumption. blah blah blah blah
microworks87

Activity: 99

ALTCON Address - AXnEWgp4WQHXcEFrGVfeqv6sKxkF6cKjg

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 10:15:16 AM

BTC prominer life is a scam you cant withdraw there unless you upgrade your version 
LOL.. I have 4 withdrawals in queue and I know I will get nothing.  Grin

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: