Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 05:26:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 164 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🤖[ANN][BIS]Bismuth 2.0 - Beyond DeFi  (Read 156065 times)
miramare

Activity: 1162
Merit: 568

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 01:05:10 AM

Can we please re-launch this coin already?  The release was very unfair. 

Seems relaunch will not happen from the dev.
Absolutely fairness doesn't exist.
A lot of ppl spent a lot of money to rent the expensive rigs to mine a lot of bismuth.
I think it is acceptable though several ppl mined most coins so far.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MickGhee
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 02:31:20 AM

Seems relaunch will not happen from the dev.
Absolutely fairness doesn't exist.
A lot of ppl spent a lot of money to rent the expensive rigs to mine a lot of bismuth.
I think it is acceptable though several ppl mined most coins so far.

i think diff + block times and wonky connections seem suspect  i like the idea but the execution has gone terribly. the dev seems very capable (of doing exactly what he wants to do )

Last night, while you were sleeping. I fucked the system!
Flunder707

Activity: 455
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 03:40:36 AM

I can't support this coin then.  If we can't have a fair launch then it's still worthless even if it's algo is original.

Maybe the next fork of this source can have a more fair launch.  Not such for "some" people.
amy1284455127

Activity: 536
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 04:35:04 AM

Patiently waiting for the pool, may be more conducive to mining! Wink

Tera's real blockchain is simple and easy to use!
terafoundation.org
bspus
Legendary

Activity: 2165
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 04:58:23 AM

Constantly updated,
The wallet address has not changed since the update to the new version,
But the balance is cleared,
All the previous mining was in vain

What do you mean, money supply back to 0?
So is this a relaunch or not?

intec

Activity: 265
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 05:02:39 AM

It makes no sense in doing a relaunch just because some didn't catch up, there is always new people interested.

Bspus, everything is the same.
othell_rogue

Activity: 800
Merit: 143

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 05:20:00 AM

I know what you mean, but if will happen, will be unfair to the people who invested time and money until now. There are 150-200 miners already.

To Buy, or not to Sell? That is the question.
CoinManiac1

Activity: 612
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 06:20:42 AM

Patiently waiting for the pool, may be more conducive to mining! Wink

I think pool support will be there after 100k blocks since the dev is working on it. Btw, on block 90k, difficulty will be at 300.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
████████  ████████████  ████████
██████████  ██████████  ██████████
████████████  ████████  ████████████
▄█████████████  ██████  █████████████▄
███████████  ██  ████  ██  ███████████
████████████  ██  ██  ██  ████████████
█████████████  ██    ██  █████████████
██████████████  ██  ██  ██████████████
▀██████████████  ████  ██████████████▀
███████████████  ██  ███████████████
███████████████    ███████████████
███████████████  ███████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
                                     █▓▓                ▓▓█
                                      ███              ███
                                       ███            ███
                                        ███          ███
                                         ███        ███
                                          ███      ███
                                           ███    ███
                                            ███  ███                          ▄
███          ███             █        ███    ██████    ███   ████████████     ██▄             ███
███          ███            ███        ███    ████    ███    ███              ████▄           ███
███          ███           █████        ███    ██    ███     ███              ██████▄         ███
███          ███          ███ ███        ███   ▀▀   ███      ███              ███▀████▄       ███
████████████████         ███   ███        ███      ███       ████████████     ███  ▀████▄     ███
████████████████        ███     ███        ███    ███        ████████████     ███    ▀████▄   ███
███          ███       ███       ███        ███  ███         ███              ███      ▀████▄ ███
███          ███      ███████████████        ██████          ███              ███        ▀███████
███          ███     ███           ███        ████           ███              ███          ▀█████
███          ███    ███             ██▓        ██            ███              ███            ▀███
███          ███   ███               ██▓       ▀▀            ████████████     ███              ▀█
MEDIUM
TWITTER
LINKEDIN
TELEGRAM
Hamukione

Activity: 1202
Merit: 507

Pinch.Network Guaranteed Airdrop

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 07:55:08 AM

To the people who are asking for a re-launch..

Find another coin to play with if you cant handle that someone has better ressources than you.

Its not unfair, you just have to invest more to gain something.
I personally had my Gaming PC sit all night and mine and I got nothing, sucks. I know..

But are you complaining about Bitcoin not being re-launched or another currency just because you did not get a chance?

This is a very interesting project and when the first pool launches it will be great to play around with.

Think of it like this.. We might be the first users to play with the new "Dash" coin.

Python has not been used before to my knowledge when it comes to crypto.
I havent seen any atleast.

Looking forward for more updates from the developer, and I am ready to help if you need it.
I have been working with the Wave project as a translation manager and launched 2 coins myself.

So I have a little experience with this Smiley

Pinch.Network - Join the airdrop now for free! No waitlist, no points. Guaranteed airdrop by claiming a free NFT.
zerocom
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 08:16:08 AM

Find another coin to play with if you cant handle that someone has better ressources than you.

I personally had my Gaming PC sit all night and mine and I got nothing, sucks. I know..

But are you complaining about Bitcoin not being re-launched or another currency just because you did not get a chance?

This is a very interesting project and when the first pool launches it will be great to play around with.

Think of it like this.. We might be the first users to play with the new "Dash" coin.

Looking forward for more updates from the developer, and I am ready to help if you need it.
I have been working with the Wave project as a translation manager and launched 2 coins myself.

I'm sorry to contradict you but if you've read the previous posts you will know that there have been many problems with the blocks that disappeared. It is not a problem of calculation power, for example I lost many coins I found. Many have updated the wallet and they lost their coins, with BTC this did not happen.

Ethereum Next is a brand-new cryptocurrency
 Twitter      ⟹ Ethereum Next  ⟸     telegram
intec

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 08:17:09 AM

I'm sorry to contradict you but if you've read the previous posts you will know that there have been many problems with the blocks that disappeared. It is not a problem of calculation power, for example I lost many coins I found. Many have updated the wallet and they lost their coins, with BTC this did not happen.

Fact is this were not confirmed blocks, some call it orphan.
raetsch
Legendary

Activity: 957
Merit: 1006

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 08:26:03 AM

no, i think they had really mined some blocks. had it today from changing from 3.34 to 3.411
luckily, i took part in testnet, so i have my coins back.

i only saw complaining, no reaction to what people said in slack and on bct.
everybody is too lazy to read...
miramare

Activity: 1162
Merit: 568

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 08:31:10 AM

no, i think they had really mined some blocks. had it today from changing from 3.34 to 3.411
luckily, i took part in testnet, so i have my coins back.

i only saw complaining, no reaction to what people said in slack and on bct.
everybody is too lazy to read...

It is possible as the dev roll back the chain in order to "jump" some stuck blocks. 

I think the re-launch is not realistic. We may expect that the dev can work on a workable pool (or protocol for a pool) and stable version.
raetsch
Legendary

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 08:33:54 AM

yes, but can't believe that every complain was affected by theese few jumped blocks.
chiamalogio

Activity: 139

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 09:25:04 AM

scam mining coin, stay AWAY
intec

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 09:30:49 AM

scam mining coin, stay AWAY

Newbie mad cause he couldn't get some coins.
chiamalogio

Activity: 139

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 09:39:45 AM

no block from 2 days.. stay away
raetsch
Legendary

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 11:12:10 AM

if you mine by hand, i am not surprised
PGPpfKkx

Activity: 586
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 11:21:22 AM

This project rocks. At least better than pascalcoin

At least Pascal was mineable.

Let the developer have time to work on this and lets see what happens.

A lot of people seem to be behind it, and it looks like a great idea.

Could be the next Dash.
First Python coin.

It just needs time to evolve and become what we want it to be.

why next Dash? There is nothing innovative. Changing a programming language is not innovative. At least if it was going to be a community coin would have a fair launch but this one was one of the worst coin launches ever.
kamiyama

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 11:33:19 AM

September 2014
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 164 »
  Print  

Jump to: