Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 10:31:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 [159] 160 161 162 163 164 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🤖[ANN][BIS]Bismuth 2.0 - Beyond DeFi  (Read 156035 times)
Neoterix

Activity: 145
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 20, 2020, 09:42:39 AM

The Bismuth Pawer Bot supports BISURL & OPERATION, now!
Try it out in action at the $BIS Discord Channel. https://discord.bismuth.cz/

https://youtu.be/ICGtzxTFjDY

Go away dude! No ones cares about your discord bot or any action he can do your shitty coin, everyone knows you are scammers. Your shitcoin is doomed! Your videos sucks also by the way. find another job.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
drays
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1073

View Profile
September 20, 2020, 03:28:48 PM

Go away dude! No ones cares about your discord bot or any action he can do your shitty coin, everyone knows you are scammers. Your shitcoin is doomed! Your videos sucks also by the way. find another job.

Heh Grin Grin

Sir, may I humbly remind you that this is Bismuth's development thread? I suppose developers are the ones most welcome to post here.

Others (especially the ones who hijacked this thread with constant complaints and whining) can safely go away whenever they want to, but, frankly speaking, as strange as it might seem, I personally would like the devs to stay...  Roll Eyes

... this space is not for rent ...
arielbit
Legendary

Activity: 3402
Merit: 1059

View Profile
September 20, 2020, 09:07:52 PM

Heh Grin Grin

Sir, may I humbly remind you that this is Bismuth's development thread? I suppose developers are the ones most welcome to post here.

Others (especially the ones who hijacked this thread with constant complaints and whining) can safely go away whenever they want to, but, frankly speaking, as strange as it might seem, I personally would like the devs to stay...  Roll Eyes

FYI this is "announcement thread" not development thread. all these years in the forum, you still got it wrong LOL.

anyone that has something to say about this coin can say it here unless it is a "moderated thread"
drays
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1073

View Profile
September 21, 2020, 11:10:24 AM
Last edit: September 21, 2020, 08:36:24 PM by drays

Heh Grin Grin

FYI this is "announcement thread" not development thread. all these years in the forum, you still got it wrong LOL.

anyone that has something to say about this coin can say it here unless it is a "moderated thread"

I noticed it is called "announcement" thread. Thanks for pointing to the obvious. FYI de-facto this is a common name for altcoin development threads in Bitcointalk, aka threads which reflect the development progress, as well as provide feedback and concerns from the community.

However I absolutely agree anyone that has something to say about this coin can say it here. Note this refers to the developers too, their posts are as welcome as any other informative posts. I have never told someone should not post here, I just am amused by some members bashing the developers out from the thread where they provide most useful information.

P.S. A small note to the ones who complain - as you noticed many developers have left, and you are rightfully unhappy by that. But I assume the more valuable are the developers who are still on the project, working and enhancing it. As to me they deserve to be praised for that, instead of being bashed for the fact someone else has left.

... this space is not for rent ...
bit-signal

Activity: 80
Merit: 6

View Profile
September 21, 2020, 06:20:18 PM
Merited by raetsch (1), EggdraSyl (1)

A lot of work is being done one the upcoming $BIS node milestone!
The Bismuth Team progress report for September 2020 has been released.

https://hypernodes.bismuth.live/?p=2215

Head over to the Bismuth blog post and read the progress report. And as always in crypto, do your own research. Don’t let some random spammers mislead you.
arielbit
Legendary

View Profile
September 22, 2020, 06:32:39 AM

Heh Grin Grin

I noticed it is called "announcement" thread. Thanks for pointing to the obvious. FYI de-facto this is a common name for altcoin development threads in Bitcointalk, aka threads which reflect the development progress, as well as provide feedback and concerns from the community.

However I absolutely agree anyone that has something to say about this coin can say it here. Note this refers to the developers too, their posts are as welcome as any other informative posts. I have never told someone should not post here, I just am amused by some members bashing the developers out from the thread where they provide most useful information.

P.S. A small note to the ones who complain - as you noticed many developers have left, and you are rightfully unhappy by that. But I assume the more valuable are the developers who are still on the project, working and enhancing it. As to me they deserve to be praised for that, instead of being bashed for the fact someone else has left.

development upwards or development downwards? development progress or development regress?

what useful information? the only useful information here is people losing money hehe

deserve to be praised?  ... sounds more like "entitlement" LOL people come to shitcoin threads to make money. no money - no praise you got that? plain and simple heheh
raetsch
Legendary

Activity: 957
Merit: 1006

View Profile
September 22, 2020, 09:01:19 AM

~~

no way ! What?! This year? Not talking about this year, neither last year what are you talking about.... Bogdan aka gawlea left this year, so did Adorid raetsch and the rest who didn't left last year

your team fallen apart because you are a bunch of scumbags liars

i left?

i am not active anymore but still running the wallet server and will continue with that. i am not contributing anything, yes. just a lack of time due to more important stuff than "earning money".
but i am still up to date to most things.
and time will change, when my other projects need less time, i will do more on bismuth than just providing infrastructure.
Neoterix

View Profile
September 22, 2020, 09:29:10 AM

~~

no way ! What?! This year? Not talking about this year, neither last year what are you talking about.... Bogdan aka gawlea left this year, so did Adorid raetsch and the rest who didn't left last year

i left?

i am not active anymore but still running the wallet server and will continue with that. i am not contributing anything, yes. just a lack of time due to more important stuff than "earning money".
and time will change, when my other projects need less time, i will do more on bismuth than just providing infrastructure.

This is how it looks like.

- here https://medium.com/@flashygordy/teamtalks-32-bismuth-82d56f9b37c there are 10 team members
https://ibb.co/HpB1xGp

- now on the bismuth website there are only 3
https://ibb.co/qkQqkNS

why?
raetsch
Legendary

View Profile
September 22, 2020, 09:47:55 AM

~~

i left?

This is how it looks like.

- here https://medium.com/@flashygordy/teamtalks-32-bismuth-82d56f9b37c there are 10 team members
https://ibb.co/HpB1xGp

- now on the bismuth website there are only 3
https://ibb.co/qkQqkNS

why?

i am really sorry, that i don't care, being mentioned somewhere.
on discord you can still see, that i am a foundation member.

and before you ask, no i didn't get paid and i expected that, even if there would have been a payment.
Neoterix

View Profile
September 23, 2020, 07:07:40 AM

and before you ask, no i didn't get paid and i expected that, even if there would have been a payment.

i saw you were removed from the website, so the rest, and it looked like you left or being removed.
other was my question and i didn't had the intent to ask if you were paid or not, but since you mentioned it, may I ask why you didn't got paid if you provide infrastructure to Bismuth network? this is strange.
raetsch
Legendary

View Profile
September 23, 2020, 07:12:32 AM

i saw you were removed from the website, so the rest, and it looked like you left or being removed.
other was my question and i didn't had the intent to ask if you were paid or not, but since you mentioned it, may I ask why you didn't got paid if you provide infrastructure to Bismuth network? this is strange.

because in the last year, i did nothing else, than maintaining a server, which only takes a few minutes every month.
this is qhy crypto is like it is. think if linux torvalds expected to get paid in his first 2 years developing linux...
HCLivess (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1090

=== NODE IS OK! ==

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2020, 09:10:33 PM

Website foundation member section was replaced
Not being listed there doesn't mean anything
It's just the three people who are the most important for the protocol
Hence the name change to protocol wardens

arielbit
Legendary

View Profile
September 26, 2020, 10:24:58 PM

because in the last year, i did nothing else, than maintaining a server, which only takes a few minutes every month.
this is qhy crypto is like it is. think if linux torvalds expected to get paid in his first 2 years developing linux...

torvalds didn't have a premine, dev fund, mining tax LOL

and how did linux take off as an OS? answer: with more people developing it.

from https://bismuth.cz/
Jan Kučera
VISION
Started building Bismuth from scratch in 2015 to bring innovation, simplicity and efficiency into the crypto space.

i don't know what happened between 2015-2017. but all those years to 2020 this is the ending. hehe

Website foundation member section was replaced
Not being listed there doesn't mean anything
It's just the three people who are the most important for the protocol
Hence the name change to protocol wardens
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
September 28, 2020, 01:08:04 AM

sorry but all done with this coin.

another one down the drain, sad to see.

yet ETH based bullshit is just flying lmao..uniswap / defi and nft shyte out the yingyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggggggggggggggg

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
raetsch
Legendary

View Profile
October 06, 2020, 06:44:43 AM

and what do you think, how did they got paid?
and additionally... ah no, you won't understand it nor do try it. have a bad day, as it seems that is what you are looking for all the time Smiley

bit-signal

View Profile
October 06, 2020, 09:16:23 AM
Merited by EggdraSyl (1)

$BIS users please make sure you read this important notice about the Chameleon mobile wallet.

Topic Links:
Chainzilla blog post: https://medium.com/chainzilla/announcement-chameleon-being-open-sourced-f507e55060fb
Bismuth Foundation notice: https://hypernodes.bismuth.live/?p=2244
arielbit
Legendary

View Profile
October 06, 2020, 01:17:38 PM

and what do you think, how did they got paid?
and additionally... ah no, you won't understand it nor do try it. have a bad day, as it seems that is what you are looking for all the time Smiley

no. you are the one who didn't get the point, which is---no developers jumping onboard, why? because bismuth is an "ethereum wanna be" shitcoin. just like the other dead shitcoins that are "bitcoin wanna be"

by the way 2.0? LOL, just like linux distributions what features are plagiarized from ethereum or other ethereum wanna be shitcoins will come up?. the "2.0" is an ethereum move LOL copycats---->the more you do this the more obvious the shitcoinfuckery hahaha except for newbs who are caught with this newb trap.

that's the end game copycats because there are just 1,2 or 3 programmers who makes a living off newbs around here  Grin
Bismuth Foundation

Activity: 122
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2020, 01:57:59 PM

Bismuth launched in 2017 as the first Python blockchain. A utilitarian protocol that sought to harness the intellectual capital surrounding the largest & fastest growing programming language in the world. The past 3 years have been a strenuous journey, in which Bismuth has emerged a robust & infallible platform that has stood the test of time. Thomas Edison once said, “From humble beginnings come great things”. This couldn’t be more true.

It is with great pleasure that the Bismuth Foundation unveils “Bismuth2.0” – an emboldened, refreshed, upgraded, & better Bismuth that will take the industry by storm. Over the coming weeks, we will be revealing additional details in regards to the launch schedule for the protocol upgrade & the way forward. We would like to thank the community for their staunch & unwavering support over the years, and welcome everyone into this new chapter for Bismuth.

Stay tuned for more information (coming soon).

■■■■■■■     BISMUTH     ■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■   www.bismuth.cz   ■■■■■■■
▐|━ THE FIRST PYTHON BLOCKCHAIN ━|▌
HCLivess (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1090

=== NODE IS OK! ==

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2020, 09:45:27 AM

This is evidence of Gawlea leaving

If this was only a threat, that would not make it any less relevant

bit-signal

View Profile
October 08, 2020, 10:32:36 AM

https://youtu.be/BYZFjTskhJw

Bismuth - Discord Pawer Bot Token commands added

Show Bismuth based Token Balance:
pawer token balance <optinal token name>

Send Bismuth based Token
pawer token send <@username> <token name> <amount of tokens> <optional reference>

Show latest Bismuth based Token transactions
pawer token transactions <optional token name> <optional amount of transactions>

Join the Bismuth Discord Server:
https://discord.bismuth.cz
Pages: « 1 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 [159] 160 161 162 163 164 »
  Print  

Jump to: