Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 12:00:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: I need you opinions  (Read 982 times)
hawthelegend (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 07:28:36 PM

Okay, so i dived inside deep web and saw this video from a forum that showed an alien being interviewed,
Now i know already that it's a hoax, (though i have small doubts that it really is a hoax) but that's not important. That is not what i am here for.
 You see, the thing that got me so interested on the video was all the things that the alien said. And the one that really caught my attention was this : we are evolved species of humans. We are from the future, you have been long gone bcoz of nuclear wars. We have perfected time travel itself. We came here only to observe our ancestors. The reason why you see us from the sky is bcoz we came from up there. Coz to travel through tine is to travel in space.

So guys?? What do you think?? can this be really possible??
Is there really a possibility that aliens might be a new better form of human evolution??

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mang86

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 08:06:12 PM

Well, I doubt it's true, but everything is possible
Perle

Activity: 262

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 01:23:53 PM

It is doubtful of course, although everything can be. Until I see concrete evidence, I can not believe how many.
BitcoinPicasso

Activity: 134
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 01:57:08 PM

Seems like a nice story.

In reality do you think aliens will be able to survive in our atmosphere? The chances of two identical atmospheres in this universe is slim. How about the fact the alien spoke. What is this Stargate or Startrek? lol... Why would it speak to us if we captured it? It makes no sense.. Its a fake for sure.

theNay

Activity: 220

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 04:08:39 PM

i wonder what language this alien spoke Tongue
hawthelegend (OP)

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 04:59:29 PM

Seems like a nice story.

In reality do you think aliens will be able to survive in our atmosphere? The chances of two identical atmospheres in this universe is slim. How about the fact the alien spoke. What is this Stargate or Startrek? lol... Why would it speak to us if we captured it? It makes no sense.. Its a fake for sure.

Based on what the alien said. Its possible. Coz they survived the earth that was already dying bcoz of nuclear wars.
They were as they said, from the future and were evolved species of humans. I dont think you understamd what i wrote.
And nope, they weren't  captured. They  talked because it wanted to share.
Also, to add up, they already surpassed the need of having gods etc. they said that time is only man made to make things easier to keep track.

But no doubt its fake, coz in the last part something happened. And the aliens wouldve made sure that they destroy any trace that could lead to them having troubles while having vacations here on our time.
BitcoinPicasso

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 05:15:33 PM

Seems like a nice story.

Based on what the alien said. Its possible. Coz they survived the earth that was already dying bcoz of nuclear wars.
They were as they said, from the future and were evolved species of humans. I dont think you understamd what i wrote.
Also, to add up, they already surpassed the need of having gods etc. they said that time is only man made to make things easier to keep track.

But no doubt its fake, coz in the last part something happened. And the aliens wouldve made sure that they destroy any trace that could lead to them having troubles while having vacations here on our time.

Time travel is even more far fetched than intergalactic travel. Anyone claiming to be a time traveler is lying. Its just been in a few movies so people make use of it even though its an impossibility.

How about posting a link to the video I would watch it. I like conspiracies and stuff like that.
daronch

Activity: 197

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 10:30:26 PM

Why are they aliens? Shouldn't they be called our descendents?
hawthelegend (OP)

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 01:47:23 PM

Seems like a nice story.

Time travel is even more far fetched than intergalactic travel. Anyone claiming to be a time traveler is lying. Its just been in a few movies so people make use of it even though its an impossibility.

How about posting a link to the video I would watch it. I like conspiracies and stuff like that.

As what ive said i thought it was a hoax.. but not impossible.
Coz if i learned something about science, its that every theory has possibilities..

Its a deepweb link, and get online and offline time by time., it was just by chance i found it.
hawthelegend (OP)

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 05:59:50 PM

Why are they aliens? Shouldn't they be called our descendents?

I was the one who labeled them aliens coz they looked like one.
And i mean just as those grey aliens that we often see on old movies..
BitcoinPicasso

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 06:49:11 PM

Okay I think I found the video you're talking about, the interview starts at 5:00. I'm watching it now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9CU0iUkg-Y

BitCloak

Activity: 89
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2017, 03:44:39 PM

Possible thanks to the wonders of cgi.
Its a very old video rebranded as "new".

BitCloak Mixer - BTC & BCH Mixer - Api , Pgp proof, Fast, Trusted, The most advanced mixer, since 2016  - https://bitcloak43blmhmn.com
hawthelegend (OP)

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 06:07:36 PM

Okay I think I found the video you're talking about, the interview starts at 5:00. I'm watching it now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9CU0iUkg-Y

Fck. If i knew that this was on youtube, i wouldve watched it over and over again.  i could've  explained my post better -.-
Madmats

Activity: 124

Community Manager - WLC

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 12:11:18 AM

This particular video may be a hoax but as for time travel being impossible...well follow along with us and observe how we make time travel possible. It's amazing what we as people don't know or understand. Cheers
Madmats
Wirelesscoin

TIME TRAVEL IN OUR LIFETIME   Follow Us:                                    
WLC On TWITTER      WLC SLACK   WLC ANN THREAD    Madmats On TWITTER
dissident

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 12:44:16 AM

I'm not convinced time is actually real but merely human perception.. that there is only "now" and thus it's not possible to go to the "past" because there is no past, it does not exist.
adarwis

Activity: 560
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 01:03:53 AM

It is doubtful of course it makes you faint just decide
gio3442

Activity: 179
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 11:43:24 AM

I believe that there is a secret behind what you said but i dont believe that if that was true they would go on internet even on darkWeb .They shoud stay secret and i am 10000% sure of it. Even if thats true... The goverments whould have already seen it and they would already do something about it. And if they have already done we will never know... true or false we will never know....
galestorm

Activity: 448
Merit: 251

Futurov

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 12:41:52 PM
Last edit: July 05, 2017, 01:29:00 PM by galestorm

Humans inteviewing aliens? Seems like a little far-fetched, but the message is deep and mind-boggling. I once saw that video on facebook and the whole nuclear war thing, in my opinion, isnt really far from happening. Some countries nowadays are developing nuclear weapons that when unleashed will result in the extinction of all life on earth. Nuclear weapons have a reason why they're stored and it'll eventually be used at some point in time , but what doesnt add up to the message is how that very being is the result of our evolution. If nuclear war does happen , arent we all suppose to die? And if all life on earth dies then what's left to evolve?

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
robeth

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 03:01:59 PM

I'm afraid if the alien is there .. but just relax Wink

zedkiel08

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 01:10:40 AM

you said already its a hoax , an alien interviewed and speaking english language , i dont believe in an alien , and there's no proof of there existence.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
THE FABRIC TOKEN ECOSYSTEM      WHITE PAPER    ANN THREAD    SLACK      DRAG-AND-DROP SMART CONTRACTS
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
zmb

Activity: 57

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 11:24:16 PM

How many BTC did you pay to watch this video?

██████████  ✔  PoSToken - First PoS Smart Contract Token - Get Your Free Tokens Now! (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2110712.0)
█     PoSToken (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2110712.0)    █  ✔  Free Airdrop ●  No-ICO  ●  100% Annual Interest First Year
██████████  ✔  ANN (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2110712.0) ●  WebSite (https://postoken.org)  ●  Twitter (https://twitter.com/PoSToken)  ●  Slack (https://postoken.slack.com)  ●  Whitepaper (https://postoken.org/whitepaper.pdf)
Krystox

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 12:08:02 AM

You said it yourself, aliens do not exist. But then again, anything is possible. So what this 'alien' just said could be completely true.
shimbark123

Activity: 574

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 12:16:08 AM

I've watched that video and I really believed in it. It is so believable to see. I didn't dove the deep web to see that video and I only saw that on facebook. In alien blog I think? Well true or not, we should stop war before war stop us. Because of the alien statement that we died because of the nuclear right? So stop war.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Judia verde

Activity: 86

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 12:40:51 AM

As Sheldon Cooper would say: The quantum physics can make us coincide in space and time with other beings. But What is the probability?
To continue, in my opinion aliens exist. I’m scientist. Although there is no proves in laboratories about the evidence of aliens, I believe in aliens.
Is very selfish, even narcissistic, to think that there is only life on our planet. So, I think there is live in our planets but different types of life compared to ours.
Even so, I don’t believe the theory about in somewhere has developed organism more intelligent than humans. Is impossible the existence of an omnipresent organism, organism being able to withstand all kinds of physical and chemical conditions

██████████  ✔  PoSToken - First PoS Smart Contract Token - Get Your Free Tokens Now!
█     PoSToken    █  ✔  Free Airdrop ●  No-ICO  ●  100% Annual Interest First Year
██████████  ✔  ANN ●  WebSite  ●  Twitter  ●  Slack  ●  Whitepaper
jets567

Activity: 1008
Merit: 511

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 06:28:11 AM

Is this legit? Can you give me link so i can watch it myself

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print