Bitcoin Forum
October 20, 2018, 10:20:42 PM *
News: Make sure you are not using versions of Bitcoin Core other than 0.17.0 [Torrent], 0.16.3, 0.15.2, or 0.14.3. More info.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: where can i buy bitcoins?  (Read 5645 times)
Falmera

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:18:46 AM

Hi bitcoiners! does anyone know where i can buy bitcoin with credit card or paypal at the lowest fees as possible... thanks!
Therw are lots of location in which you can buy bitcoins. Just research for it and study carefully. You can visit coinbase, paypal or cryptonex and many others. It is dependent also in your location.

ORVIUM            Open and Transparent Science
『 https://orvium.io/ 』   Powered By Blockchain

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
Lagunaloire2

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:23:00 AM

I was not interested in mining and hence just invested in it through Zebpay. I started with a very small amount but slowly grew my position. Grin
BigBos

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:25:40 AM

well, I only know some exchanger who can menakrkan paypal with bitcoin, but it is not a legal exchanger. I mean it is not something official, because I know some people, or services that exchange it in my country. well, but for now, I think so many exchangers accept that.

▄████▀
████▄               ▄████       ▗▟██████████████▄    ▐██████████████████▙▖
██████▖           ▗██████     ▗▟██████████████████▄  ▐████████████████████▌
███████▙         ▟███████    ▄█████          ▀████▀  ▐████            ▀████
█████████▖     ▗█████████   ▐████▀             ▀▀    ▐████            ▄███▌
█████▀████▙   ▟████▀█████   ████▌                    ▐███████████████████▌
█████ ▝█████▄█████▘ █████  ▐████                     ▐████████████████████▙▖
█████   ▜███████▛   █████   ████▌                    ▐████            ▀█████▖
█████    ▝█████▘    █████   ▐████▄            ▄██▄   ▐████             ▐█████
█████      ▀█▀      █████    ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████  ▐████            ▄█████▌
█████               █████     ▝██████████████████▀   ▐█████████████████████▛
█████               █████     ▄████████████████▀     ▐███████████████████▛▘
                             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
MyCryptoBank
CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY
Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank

▄███████████▄     
██▀       ▐█▀█▄   
██        ▐█  ▀█▄ 
██        ▐█    ▀█▄
██        ▝▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██               ██
██  ███████████  ██
██               ██
██  ██████       ██
██               ██
██▄             ▄██
▀█████████████████▀
WHITEPAPER ──────────────────────────
Luthfiyaaa

Activity: 388
Merit: 100

MPCX - Digital Wealth Management

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:28:41 AM

You can buy on any exchanger selling bitcoins like binance, bittrex, idex, but do not know if you can pay by paypal or credit card. as far as I know you have to make a deposit using dollars to buy bitcoins, can not buy directly using a credit card unless you buy bitcoin in person.

polyballz

Activity: 466
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:35:43 AM

Hi bitcoiners! does anyone know where i can buy bitcoin with credit card or paypal at the lowest fees as possible... thanks!
You can do some kind of currency exchange in Paxful or in LocalBitcoins, I would suggest using one at Paxful because I like the smaller aspects of the community and I think the people who run it are great but you have to try them all to see what's best. Although this has a high cost because there is a high risk for people who accept their type of payment method.
royalparade01

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:40:58 AM

The fees on all Bitcoin you buy with a credit card or PayPal will be through the roof if you're not willing to verify your identity to an exchange - you can do transactions with PayPal or credit card on LocalBitcoins, but people will find it very hard to trust you since both choices (especially PayPal) are reversible, which is also why the fees are so high.

There's Coinbase, but you will have to verify ID - same goes for other reputable exchanges.  If you're only looking for a small amount, Blockchain has a credit card option from your wallet which doesn't require ID and CoinMama also does up to $150 worth I think.  For large amounts it's probably not worth the effort.

Once you have a Bitcoin wallet, you use a traditional payment method such as credit card, bank transfer (ACH), or debit card to buy Bitcoins on a Bitcoin exchange (example: Coinbase). The Bitcoins are then transferred to your wallet.It is best to transfer your Bitcoins to a secure wallet.
Dessy Nurvianti

Activity: 110

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:00:53 AM

What? With credit card and paypal? Of course Is nothing, Because,using credit card or paypal can be make high deception. So it's nothing, Don't think that you can buying bitcoin with credit card or paypal at low price is AVAILBALE. There's nothing Smiley
tranduc2101

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

MODERN FINANCE CHAIN

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:05:48 AM

If you want to buy Bitcoin quickly and safely, then you can deal directly with me. I will come to you, and I will sell Bitcoin to you and get cash back. Or if you do not want to trade directly, you can buy Bitcoin on Coinbase

>        MFCHAIN        <
MERCHANT PAYMENTS + REWARD SYSTEM SMART CONTRACT PLATFORM
<MFCHAIN.COM> <WHITEPAPER>                        <TELEGRAM> <YOUTUBE>
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.