Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:15:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What makes the bitcoin price stronger in the market?  (Read 10207 times)
sportis

Activity: 406
Merit: 252

Veni, Vidi, Vici

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 06:38:44 PM

There are aspects that make bitcoin users more and more convinced that bitcoin is a good place for investment so now bitcoin prices are rising in the market!

Even many of the members above support that people are more confident about bitcoin I would say that is only the one side of the coin. On the other side when there is political turmoil and / or imminent military activities in some area of the world such as in North Korea, then national currencies lose their value and gold prevails. The bitcoin is digital gold and as its demand increases its value increases too.
Spirit2016

Activity: 246
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 08:30:23 PM

There are aspects that make bitcoin users more and more convinced that bitcoin is a good place for investment so now bitcoin prices are rising in the market!

Even many of the members above support that people are more confident about bitcoin I would say that is only the one side of the coin. On the other side when there is political turmoil and / or imminent military activities in some area of the world such as in North Korea, then national currencies lose their value and gold prevails. The bitcoin is digital gold and as its demand increases its value increases too.
I like that many users compare Bitcoin with gold, but no one talks about the material values ​​of one or another currency. Unlike Bitcoin, gold has a physical body that increases its chances in the eyes of users and ordinary people.
loges

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 09:37:37 PM

I like that many users compare Bitcoin with gold, but no one talks about the material values ​​of one or another currency. Unlike Bitcoin, gold has a physical body that increases its chances in the eyes of users and ordinary people.

People have more faith in gold as an investment only because they can hold it physically and you cannot hold bitcoin physically and that makes it really risky in the eyes of investors and they don't trust it at all.
JoelKatz
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1012

Democracy is vulnerable to a 51% attack.

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2017, 11:45:24 PM

People have more faith in gold as an investment only because they can hold it physically and you cannot hold bitcoin physically and that makes it really risky in the eyes of investors and they don't trust it at all.
Well, gold also has a long history of fairly stable value and a general, slow upward trend. That makes it much less likely to halve in value over the next year, but also a lot less likely to double in value.

I am an employee of Ripple. Follow me on Twitter @JoelKatz
1Joe1Katzci1rFcsr9HH7SLuHVnDy2aihZ BM-NBM3FRExVJSJJamV9ccgyWvQfratUHgN
micher143

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 12:09:58 AM

Well, that is because of the people who are supporting bitcoins, because the bitcoin price is depends in the supply and it's demand so if many people support and buy bitcoin the price will increase because the supply will be lessen same as if many people sell their bitcoin the price will decrease because the supply is increased so that is the aspect affecting the bitcoin price.
Doms

Activity: 714

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 01:11:07 AM

So many investors who doubted bitcoin in the past are now singing different tunes. They must have realized how much of an opportunity they were missing with bitcoin clearly outperforming other investment instruments. The jumping on board of these new investors has led to an increased demand, hence the all time highs in price we see almost every week.
erpbridge
Legendary

Activity: 954
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 01:54:50 AM

I feel its all because of the good news floating around the market, specially segwit. There is also a speculated component that people believe in it too much. Enough to not sell it, and holding alone can drive the price up.
ufaiz50

Activity: 1666
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 02:49:24 AM

I think investors and users believe in bitcoin and cryptocurrency itself is started by bitcoin so generally people eye on bitcoin as the beginning of the birth of digital currency. the first time there are bitcoin who see it as a worthless item until investors came and bitcoin so valuable.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Obito

Activity: 1274
Merit: 293

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 03:06:46 AM

so far there are no bad news that really affect to bitcoin price since hardfork issue. and good news keep coming that can make people believe in bitcoin that really affect for it is price now

Exactly, bitcoin confidence increases so investors are coming to invest their capital in this case bring positive impact on bitcoin market price

In my opinion bitcoin price becomes strong because of demand. As long as many people use bitcoin in their daily transaction it will become stronger. Furthermore, I think some of gold investors are now shifting into bitcoin investment because the price of bitcoin are now increasing.
dwieyani

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 03:52:54 AM

Because the bitcoin users in the market are very strong, there are some problems that shake the bitcoins but they the users do not bother them.
That's what makes bicoin prices always strong in the market
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 03:54:45 AM

I think bitcoin is strong for three key reasons:

1) It has the largest market cap. When it comes to a currency or payment system, there are advantages to using the one that is the biggest.

2) Despite everything you can argue is wrong with bitcoin, it's still good enough for the vast majority of things people want to do with it. Even if competitors are arguably technically superior, it really doesn't matter.

3) Crypto-currencies like bitcoin are only being used for the tiniest fraction of the applications that could use them. So high rates of growth are potentially sustainable for long periods of time.

That said, I think it's fair to say that there's always a significant risk that prices could drop drastically as a result of any number of external factors. If it drops, there's absolutely no guarantee it will ever go back up.

risk always there , when you see the price of bitcoin move up so fast and high then there is a risk on how the downfall will have a same scheme . take a risk or get nothing people should know about this before questioning about what makes bitcoin price keep growing .

a lot of factor indeed , one thing that sure enough are on how japan legalize bitcoin . it still a hot news and drive into investor trust and convinced.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
btccashacc
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 04:10:02 AM

I am still amazed as to how far bitcoin's price has gone in the short period of time that it has existed. And to think that around this last time, the price was at around $500 even though the optimism was high because of the halving event. I don't know when this ride is going to end and how it is going to be, but I am glad I am still onboard this current run.
I thought that bitcoin would not passed 1000 dollars which is the highest rate that bitcoin ever passed ok i'm wrong, the price is 1500 dollars at this point, of course there are so many factors that makes bitcoin price stronger as people have mentioned above, i also heard that some rich people are have invest their money in bitcoin and i think it's the reason why bitcoin price stronger. Well all i can say congratulation for those who hold bitcoin untill this day, i regret deeply what i did in past, selling bitcoin when the price was 280 dollars.
coynedterm

Activity: 882

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 04:27:20 AM

The main reason of the aatraction of the people for get in the bitcoin is mainly due to the increase in the Price , in the current time people having big faith with bitcoin and making big big investment and also making earning through such types of the Investment , so here These factor affects more to get in .
Second thing that I feel personally in my country is that the job in the practical life became very less and this results into the moves of the people in the online earning job ( and bitcoin is a main market for the Earnings) .
And also most of the persons like me want to became millionaire speedly , so they are getting in this field more speedly  and increasing the demand of the bitcoin and that results into the increase price .

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████
████████▄▄        ██   ▄▄████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

.THRIVING CRYPTOCURRENCY..
.MARKET WITH CRYPTOBONDS..

▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
 ██████ ███████ ███▄▀██████
▐██████ ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
 ██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK
erickkyut

Activity: 1176
Merit: 509

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 05:21:24 AM

I think the thing that makes the Bitcoin price is strongre in the market is because of the demand from it's users. It is now becoming more popular worldwide therefore, the there is a huge demand in the market that affected it's value.
btc_angela

Activity: 2618
Merit: 542

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 06:42:52 AM

I think the thing that makes the Bitcoin price is strongre in the market is because of the demand from it's users. It is now becoming more popular worldwide therefore, the there is a huge demand in the market that affected it's value.

More demand less supply. That's make the bitcoin price more stronger. Plus a lot of investors are putting money in the bitcoin ecosystem which makes it more dependable now as a investment or store of value. A lot of country is also taking notice of bitcoin that some of them legalized it like Japan did and some are putting a tighter regulations. From Asia, Europe to Africa, bitcoin has been embrace by a lot of nation worldwide.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
BeManga

Activity: 961
Merit: 269

CryptoDirectories.com

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2017, 07:13:51 AM

it keep getting stronger because there a lot of people start investing now in bitcoin
maybe they start to realize that bitcoin have big potential even price go low price it always recover and break the highest price itself

Bitcoin Directory
Altcoin Directory

Companies Directory
Token Sale Directory

Latest Crypto News
(Updated Every Hour!)
beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 1160

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 08:33:08 AM

There haven’t been many huge price swings for a couple of weeks, and there’s less worry about a fork. Though that’s not to say prices are secure as $1500 might be a targets for many traders here at least for short term hence a slide in next few days wouldn’t surprise me. We’ve been seeing this on every big round numbered price levels.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 08:41:14 AM

it keep getting stronger because there a lot of people start investing now in bitcoin
maybe they start to realize that bitcoin have big potential even price go low price it always recover and break the highest price itself

Yeah that is why it is best to invest in bitcoin even the price is very high now because after a few months or after a year, bitcoin is getting more popularity and investors and its price is keep pumping up to its possible highest peak and i think this year will be the evidence that bitcoin price is always going up because the price will go to 2000 USD soon.
alexsamudra

Activity: 212
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 08:43:40 AM

Because the bitcoin users more and more then the price of the market more rapid and stronger than the very bitcoin price.
hardtime

Activity: 490
Merit: 251

Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 01:02:56 PM

so far there are no bad news that really affect to bitcoin price since hardfork issue. and good news keep coming that can make people believe in bitcoin that really affect for it is price now

Exactly, bitcoin confidence increases so investors are coming to invest their capital in this case bring positive impact on bitcoin market price

I think the big reason behind it at the moment is the whole part that BTU was very close to getting the majority they needed to iniate a hard fork and then everything fell through the cracks which gave investors and people that use Bitcoin every day new assurance that Bitcoin is able to go through these pains of inner strife and come out in the same way it went in. We're bound to see Segwit activate through UASF at some point, but only god knows when that'll happen and we'll be able to not pay a disgusting amount in fees for every TX.

I don't know if we're in a bubble or not right now, but the price does seem to be going up a little too drastically for comfort. May convert to USD at some point and wait it out.

▄▄██████▄▄
  ████████████
███▄▄
 ██████████████▀▀▀██▄
████████████████   ▀██▄
████████████████     ▀██
██████████████       ██▌
██████████████        ▐██
██▌▀▀██████▀▀         ▐██
▐██                   ██▌
 ██▄                 ▄██
  ▀██▄             ▄██▀