Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 06:49:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it a good idea to start a new Indian Altcoin?  (Read 1025 times)
PanneKopp

Activity: 391
Merit: 250

aka ...

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 05:07:15 PM

Hello everyone!

I'm new to the altcoin realm so please excuse me for being an idiot  Smiley

I just wanted your opinion on whether it would be a good idea to start an ALTCOIN based on India. Our government is relaxing its policies on digital currencies so I was wondering whether I could start such a coin.

Thanks in advance!

I guess it is not a good idea to create another shit-coin,
especially if you are not able to lead or code such a project.

Tongue

... please make an educated guess !
Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 06:43:16 PM

people would not really care from where is the altcoins come from because as long as the development have good project or probably unique project who could makes people interested to those coins i think it would be fine so just share what project do you have and what is your plan and your aim to create new altcoin
StinkyLover

Activity: 454

This industry is pure fiction

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 07:50:44 PM

Rather than create another crypto, if you are really good at coding you should consider creating a service for the Indian crypto community. Services are less hated by the crypto community and if your idea is well implemented you will have venture capitalists throwing money at you to develop it further.

Ribbetlover

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 08:01:54 PM

I've spent the last week on Yobit (shudder) because its the only place I could buy a certain coin and I can tell you now, Indians are to trading shitcoins like Nigerians are to Email phishing. I'm sorry if this sounds racist but seriously there are hundreds of Indians/Pakistanis there pumping shitcoins day and night. Sorry but anything with focus on India would have to be pretty special or it would be the most pumped and dumped coin in the history of Crypto.
StinkyLover

Activity: 454

This industry is pure fiction

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 08:09:59 PM

How about a mobile multicoin wallet in local languages? Then you can sell advertising space like other mobile apps.

It could be a springboard to other related projects.

Just please do not create TheBillionCoin for India! You will be driven underground... for life!
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: