Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 06:09:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I´ll pay 100$ if u have a coinbase account  (Read 909 times)
magneto

Activity: 1666
Merit: 753

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 07:57:47 AM

Hello there, I´m currently looking for a person who has a coinbase account from usa full verified, I need to cashout some money of a bank account, but the only way to do that is whit an usa account, and I´m not from usa, anyway, I´ll do everything via teamspeak so we can´t have troubles about security issues, and it´ll be everything in your computer. Once I finished you´ll get 100$ in btcs

Go onto localbitcoins and not only will you have zero issues with the process, you'll probably be better protected since you are using escrow. If you just transferred bitcoin/usd into the other guy's account then that guy can steal all of your coins.

And that's not even mentioning the legitimacy of your offer. It is highly likely that you are doing money laundering activities that will get the person's coinbase account suspended and leave a bad mark on their profile.

Bad idea, bad idea indeed.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1208

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 08:13:58 AM

Does the money belong to the Nigerian prince of the widow of the deceased king? Why will anyone let you abuse their bank account? If you are not from the USA but is taking payment as someone in USA is itself a fraudulent activity man.

What does being a Nigerian have to do with what OP is trying to do now? For the fact that he is not from USA then automatically makes him from Nigeria? @Op I have every reason to beileve what you are doing or about to do is shady because if not that it is, I expect you to use your account to make the post rather than creating a new account to post this shit and expect someone who is ready to sacrifice his entire life for a $100 which could even led to prison. KYC is real

You're right. So there are only two countries in the world: The USA and Nigeria. Since OP claimed he isn't from the US, it then gave the other poster the right to myopically think he's from Nigeria? What a shame with a shallow reasoning.

Anyway, I definitely know OP is shady with what he wants to do. And like Olubams rightly put it, why create a Newbie account for this? I think this thread should be locked up!

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
btcney

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 08:29:37 AM

Hello there, I´m currently looking for a person who has a coinbase account from usa full verified, I need to cashout some money of a bank account, but the only way to do that is whit an usa account, and I´m not from usa, anyway, I´ll do everything via teamspeak so we can´t have troubles about security issues, and it´ll be everything in your computer. Once I finished you´ll get 100$ in btcs

Pretty sure the only way you're going to use the account is to do some illegal stuff/grey area stuff.

You'll always be able to get these coinbase accounts fully verified with docs etc. on the dark web. They go for pretty expensive though.

If you are really just wanting to cashout some money from a bank account into bitcoin, I'm sure you can find some local bitcoin dealers in your area like on LBC or even Paxful. Where do you live? Search up on google your country name+ bittcoin exchange, you'll find a lot. Trust me. Even the smallest countries have bitcoin exchanges or people dealing with BTC.
Zadicar
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1020

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 08:48:06 AM

Even i have a full verified coinbase account im not dumb enough to let it use on fraudulent activities for just $100 even you would say for $1k if you would possibly end up on jail then its a big no for me.This thing already indicates that this is illegal since you are using a certain person on withdrawing on a certain bank using his coinbase? Are you crazy man?

Legendary / Hero Member

EPSILOAN ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ███████
███████ ▄    ███     ███████
███████ █▄    █ █    ███████
███████ ██▄    ██    ███████
███████ ███▄  ███    ███████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
ThatRandom8543

Activity: 1330
Merit: 307

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 09:10:25 AM

Im surprised its not a long message as you would see in emails.
loughlin

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

Only Bitcoin!

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 10:15:36 AM

Does the money belong to the Nigerian prince of the widow of the deceased king? Why will anyone let you abuse their bank account? If you are not from the USA but is taking payment as someone in USA is itself a fraudulent activity man.

What does being a Nigerian have to do with what OP is trying to do now? For the fact that he is not from USA then automatically makes him from Nigeria? @Op I have every reason to beileve what you are doing or about to do is shady because if not that it is, I expect you to use your account to make the post rather than creating a new account to post this shit and expect someone who is ready to sacrifice his entire life for a $100 which could even led to prison. KYC is real

"Nigerian prince" is an old scam method. I think we all already received email from Nigeria guy, who's have lot of money, but can't to take them from bank.
bets21

Activity: 167
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 11:31:33 AM

and most nigerian fuck lot of people
brokens

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 12:11:54 PM

Indeed Where do you come from ? coinbase account is the place secure To save bitcoin, I suggest you make account coinbase own,
Only that which can I said.
good luck  Grin
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: