Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 08:14:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: iBelink DM11G - 10800mhs - $6750 - clarification - BUY HERE  (Read 13586 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
bittawm (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1894
Merit: 1087

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 06:50:39 AM
Last edit: May 05, 2017, 03:09:42 AM by bittawm

Hey all,

I thought I would start a new thread because the last one got out of hand. The private group has decided to reveal themselves to reassure the community that this is not a scam (please see below)

let me be clear this is the process:

1. you pay me BTC for these units, send me TXID  and postal address (minimum order is 1 with no quantity requirement before sale can commence)

(EDIT: you can also pay blazed as escrow if you like)

2. I pay manufacturer directly

3. Miners get shipped our USA address

4. you pay shipping cost, miner will be sent out within 48 hours of our group receiving the miner providing shipping is paid

Deadline Friday

@bittawm is my real telegram
@bittawm is my real twitter
beware of impersonators
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
shacky

Activity: 158
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 06:54:47 AM

Hi,

Put me down 4 for unit, please.

Thanks.
mindtrip
Legendary

Activity: 1167
Merit: 1009

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2017, 06:57:56 AM

Hi all,

We wanted to clear a few things up here.

Buckrogers myself and another 3rd party who wishes to remain anonymous for now, are indeed going to China to sign a contract with iBelink for up to 200 of the 10.8 GH/s miners which have been discussed here and basically everywhere since the news came out.

We have spent weeks performing our due diligence in vetting the manufacturer with multiple sources, and have secured our Visas and invitations from iBelink (manufacturing co) with personalized invitations which are REQUIRED to visit China. As well as having legal counsel review the contract and provide our own sale contract to our buyers

We are doing this for a few reasons.

First and foremost we want to make sure ourselves and our investors are not being scammed from a “vapor” type entity and blindly send 1 million dollars to a random person we have never met.

We will be testing the prototype miner, which was most likely used in the Bitbaza video that went sort of viral.

We will look to be taking photos and video and document our testing to multiple pools during our visit which has already been negotiated in our personalized contract with the manufacturer.

So to make things very clear, we want to state that kilo17 along with his “group” did indeed back out of our initial offer to secure them a place in this order which they themselves have mentioned, this is not new news.

We also want to make very clear we already have well over 100 units and funds in our accounts ready to be deposited to iBelink upon signing the contract in person, which is the MINIMUM amount required for this preorder.

This is not a fund raising issue, we have a large amount the manufacturer secured for us, and we are offering bittawm to join us with his group buy and have others partake as well.

We are on our way there, this is happening, we are making a deal for more than 120 miners already.

I am sorry bittawm has been treated so poorly by other members of this community, and we felt it unfair to him , which is why we decided to step forward so there is no question who you are dealing with.

Buckrogers and I have impeccable trust ratings and have been doing business on these forums for many years. We don't screw people over, and would never stoop to the levels of attacks we have seen against an innocent Group Buy organizer as we have seen in the last 24 hours.

It is a disgrace to the community to stand by and see this take place, and it should not be tolerated.

If you wish to join  bittawm’s group buy, rest assured he is not getting FREE  miners lol, the math that was thrown around was  a sad attempt at making a conspiracy theory out of thin air to benefit a different group and their agenda. Yes we are looking to make a profit on this deal that is not a lie, we have worked very hard in the last few weeks to take every precaution and research to do so, including flying to China to meet the manufacturer in person.

The vanilla contract that everyone seems to have is just that, a contract that says $5000 a miner for 100 miners min qty which is equal to a half a million dollars. We have met and EXCEEDED that requirement already.

We wish any other groups who are doing deals and have business arrangements the best of luck. We are not in competition with anyone and don't spread filth in that way.

We are on our way and will send pics and videos from China.

bittawm, we appreciate you sticking to your word and not mentioning us, as i'm sure that was a very difficult thing to do with all of the personal attacks that came your way.  We appreciate you and the good you do for the community, and hope to continue working on large safe deals in the future with reputable companies and proper vetting as we are doing now.

We are not looking to entertain any questions to why we wanted to remain anonymous during this process, but it is clear enough to see how vicious some people get and will do anything to try to sabotage a deal in progress.

We simply don't have the time at this point to answer any personalized questions via DM or otherwise which is why we asked bittawm to join in, please direct any inquiries about placing an order with him.

We would be sending video from china anyway, but we felt things needed to be cleared up here as this is out of control with the accusations.

Tl;dr
We are  going to China
We have more than enough funds in hand to exceed the minimum  required quota, by far
We will send video and pics from China
We are going there with intentions to vett and make deal in person with the manufacturer.

Here are our current trust rating and a few references from the most reputable members on this forum. Feel free to ask any of them about their dealings with us.

Thank you.

chup

Activity: 736
Merit: 262

Me, Myself & I

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 06:58:42 AM

You should not advertise it as a 10800MH/s miner when it's actually 384MH/s iBlink miner.

bittawm (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 07:01:21 AM

You should not advertise it as a 10800MH/s miner when it's actually 384MH/s iBlink miner.

thats a different miner mate

beware of impersonators
Gunna01

Activity: 306
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 07:05:19 AM

Appreciate the clarification.

Can you please post when payments have to be made by if interest is expressed now?
bittawm (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 07:07:11 AM

Appreciate the clarification.

Can you please post when payments have to be made by if interest is expressed now?

any time from now until friday Beijing time  (earlier the better to secure your order)

beware of impersonators
pikachuy

Activity: 544
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 07:10:59 AM

Is it just BTC only? Or is bank wire allowed?
bittawm (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 07:12:53 AM

Is it just BTC only? Or is bank wire allowed?

btc or dash

beware of impersonators
kilo17
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1001

aka "whocares"

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 07:13:07 AM

NEW DEADLINE IS FRIDAY

kilos escrow....unlikely

kilos securing orders....unlikely

Pull my name from the OP - please

Bitcoin Will Only Succeed If The Community That Supports It Gets Support - Support Home Miners & Mining
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 08:07:47 AM

when these miners will be shipped actually?
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 08:11:37 AM

They say 3 months..but I have never seen an asic maker get anything out..that is not at least 1 month late..since I've been in this since 2013...just saying

Also, with that kinda time line I expect Baikal and maybe Pinidea to have 'equiv' units out ..before these even ship ...just saying...timeline is too long imho

even if everything is kosher and on the up and up on this and other group buy

So sitting on hands...good luck to you all thou..just saying...too much scar tissue (bfl,knc,alpha tech,black arrow, gaw, and lately bitmain games.. etc)

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
pikachuy

Activity: 544

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 08:32:36 AM

They say 3 months..but I have never seen an asic maker get anything out..that is not at least 1 month late..since I've been in this since 2013...just saying

Also, with that kinda time line I expect Baikal and maybe Pinidea to have 'equiv' units out ..before these even ship ...just saying...timeline is too long imho

So sitting on hands...good luck to you all thou..just saying...too much scar tissue (bfl,knc,alpha tech,black arrow, gaw, and lately bitmain games.. etc)

I think this is why there are delays:

http://www.coinwarz.com/calculators/dash-mining-calculator/?h=1000000.00&p=80000.00&pc=0.50&pf=1&d=95913.30221755&r=1.80147602&er=0.06100709&btcer=1557.10000000&hc=1000000.00

Makes me wonder why they don't just build and mine themselves.
chup

Activity: 736
Merit: 262

Me, Myself & I

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 08:40:49 AM

thats a different miner mate

Some reputable review of this "different" miner?

fuzion1

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 09:54:26 AM

This whole thing has turned weird and comical. At this point I am going to just wait and see what happens. See if anyone ever gets a miner in hand and reviews it. See if the ROI is still good. This whole thing has just played out a little too strange for my tastes. Good luck with it though. I hope it works out for you.
Brewins
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 10:27:10 AM

Can we verify the money that Buck and MindTrip have that you have seen with your own eyes Bittawn.  I think a Signed Message from the wallet with $600,000 in BTC would be a great start in showing credibility to the Group Buy.

There is no harm in providing a signed message from that wallet and if it is not done then it will look even more like a scam.  Photo's will not do, it must be a signed message
baskanx

Activity: 686

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 10:41:24 AM

This whole thing has turned weird and comical. At this point I am going to just wait and see what happens. See if anyone ever gets a miner in hand and reviews it. See if the ROI is still good. This whole thing has just played out a little too strange for my tastes. Good luck with it though. I hope it works out for you.

+1

This whole thing has turned weird and comical. At this point I am going to just wait and see what happens.
cromwel79

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 02:31:54 PM

I want 2 units
shaninium

Activity: 489
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 02:36:25 PM

1 unit for me

Longsnowsm

Activity: 868
Merit: 517

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 04:14:08 PM

I agree with this having seen a taste of new hardware shipment delays.  Even IF they do ship something it likely will not be on time.  And if you are even more unlucky the hardware will have some issues that will need to be addressed either in software, hardware, or both. 

If you were monitoring the unit that was online it isn't anymore.  If anyone knows if it has been turned back on somewhere else please post the URL.  When I checked this earlier this morning it was still down.  And it has not been hashing anywhere near the advertised rate.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: