Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2017, 09:04:36 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.14.2  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Create a Waves Platform Wallet.Lease your Tokens and get Rewarded.Trade on DEX.  (Read 8034 times)
Roidz

Activity: 237

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 03:37:57 PM

Hi, why this time i didn't receive Waves? i just received miner reward but now waves like last monday..

Hi Roidz:
If you want you can send me your address.(not here:private message please) and I´ll take a look!

PM sent, thanks.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
GreenMatrix

Activity: 336

www.wavesfullnode.com

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2017, 04:10:32 PM

Hi, why this time i didn't receive Waves? i just received miner reward but now waves like last monday..

Hi Roidz:
If you want you can send me your address.(not here:private message please) and I´ll take a look!

PM sent, thanks.

Take a look at your inbox!

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
denetci

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 02:49:19 PM

greenmatrix can u check my status to? no waves to me, but i am not sure i deserved the waves or not:)
i will send my adress with pm

▩▬▩▬▩▬▩▬WAVES▬▩▬▩▬▩▬▩
THE ONLY BLOCKCHAIN YOU NEED
▩▬ DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE ▬▩
GreenMatrix

www.wavesfullnode.com

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2017, 04:34:30 PM

greenmatrix can u check my status to? no waves to me, but i am not sure i deserved the waves or not:)
i will send my adress with pm
Checked!

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
GreenMatrix

www.wavesfullnode.com

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2017, 04:45:04 PM

Good news:

Now you can send Dollars to your wallet:

8- Send Dollars and Euros to your Waves Wallet

Click Deposit on the DOLLAR AND EURO TAB

A new pop up with the instructions will appear.If you want to be verified:
1-Click the link under In order to get verified follow the link:
2- Follow the Instructions.

Have a good time!

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄

▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
GreenMatrix

www.wavesfullnode.com

View Profile WWW
Today at 08:00:27 AM

Weekly Payout distributed:

PERIOD FROM: 19/06/17 TO 26/06/17               
BLOCKS COUNT   FROM: 545217 TO 554912               
BLOCKS FORGED:   60               
WAVES FEES DISTRIBUTED:    1.29               
MINER REWARDS DISTRIBUTED:    1800               
TOTAL WAVES LEASED AT 26/06: 301.457,00               

Notes:   

1-If your lease has started after the block 553912 you will not recieve any rewards this time, you need 1000 blocks to start to generate the rewards.                  
2- From the block 525419 to the block 575418 the payment for block forged is 30 MRT                   
3-Our Leasing Address is: 3P4MRJvttkghWsXxGZ61kqd2M79GtLujoey

Many thanks to all.   

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1VG7kaGik4KJSi7Ugbq5oYCLM7N0IRB10G_nudUJG5o8/edit?usp=sharing

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄

▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║