Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 01:52:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Create a Waves Platform Wallet.Lease your Tokens and get Rewarded.Trade on DEX.  (Read 46387 times)
jerry0

Activity: 1736
Merit: 186

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 05:02:40 PM

HI there.  I asked this previously but did not do it yet.

I have waves in my waves lite client.  I never downloaded the waves desktop client.  I leased my waves to your address a long time ago and get things from it.

Can you tell me what is the official waves site to download the desktop client?  Also when i do this, i need to type in my 12 word seed?  Or is this not necessary because i already have the waves lite client installed on my computer?

I also read that there is an airdrop for waves holders that was posted in another thread

https://blog.wavesplatform.com/vostok-token-airdrop-to-be-extended-1981fd5520aa

From what i see, this is legit.  So this has nothing to do with leasing right?  Have you or anyone here has done this?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jerry0

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 05:22:40 PM

Okay i downloaded the waves desktop client.  But when it ask me to import accounts,

I chosed waves lite client and then it says no accounts found

We were unable to retrieve your accounts.  Please restore them by using their backup seeds. 

And to click I understand

Is there a reason i got this message?  Do i need waves lite client opened before i click i understand?

So i have to put in my 12 word seed then?

GreenMatrix (OP)

Activity: 545
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 01:55:00 PM

Okay i downloaded the waves desktop client.  But when it ask me to import accounts,

I chosed waves lite client and then it says no accounts found

We were unable to retrieve your accounts.  Please restore them by using their backup seeds.  

And to click I understand

Is there a reason i got this message?  Do i need waves lite client opened before i click i understand?

So i have to put in my 12 word seed then?

Official waves Wallet downloads: https://wavesplatform.com/products-wallet

Yes you must write your seed over there and you will have your Wallet opened.

You will recieve Vostok tokens If you have your Waves in your Wallet.(not on the exchanges)
Put your waves Address here and you will know how many Vostok you will recieve:

https://vostok.wavesplatform.com/

This is the web of the Vostok project:
https://vostok.io

Cheers!
dicaprio

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 02:18:09 PM

I want to add that today the project Waves has a great success. Now the Waves team is working very hard to form and create smart contracts. I think that these guys will still be able to seriously improve their position in relation to ETH
GreenMatrix (OP)

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 08:14:28 AM

The Weekly Reward has been distributed:

WEEK:   101            
PERIOD:   FROM 08/04/19 TO 15/04/19            
BLOCKS COUNT:   FROM 1473192 TO 1483413            
BLOCKS FORGED:   276            
WAVES FEES DISTRIBUTED:   30.01            
MINERS REWARDS DISTRIBUTED:   2760            
TOTAL WAVES LEASED AT 15/04:   1.376.370            

Notes:               
1-If your lease has started after the block 1482413 you will not receive any rewards this time, you need 1000 blocks to start to generate the rewards.               
2-Our Leasing Address is: 3P4MRJvttkghWsXxGZ61kqd2M79GtLujoey               

Many thanks to all.      

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1KEg-FVEp9MksW5gNqSerRKPLwX5_oqCMmjtZSCYAqlQ/edit?usp=sharing         
jan.nicolas

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 12:21:58 PM

Yes, I also recently became very interested in the Waves platform, which today as a whole has very great opportunities to simply use new tokens for their business. This greatly facilitates job opportunities.
rjp55

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2019, 12:38:14 PM

I wasn't aware waves platform has a leasing option.

I had like 30 waves from ages ago, would probably doesn't cover the fee but still, will try tonight Smiley

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
GreenMatrix (OP)

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 07:15:55 AM

Weekly reward distributed:

WEEK:   102            
PERIOD:   FROM 15/04/19 TO 22/04/19            
BLOCKS COUNT:   FROM 1483414 TO 1493610            
BLOCKS FORGED:   303            
WAVES FEES DISTRIBUTED:   27.96            
MINERS REWARDS DISTRIBUTED:   2699            
TOTAL WAVES LEASED AT 22/04:   1.376.924            

Notes:               
1-If your lease has started after the block 1492610 you will not receive any rewards this time, you need 1000 blocks to start to generate the rewards.               

Many thanks to all.               

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wETVigBzFAJk1_U46S0unVerjKBi7mATJ5aRhoe_WME/edit?usp=sharing

GreenMatrix (OP)

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 07:46:28 AM

Weekly Reward Distributed:

WEEK:   103               
PERIOD:   FROM 22/04/19 TO 29/04/19               
BLOCKS COUNT:   FROM 1493611 TO 1503852               
BLOCKS FORGED:   292               
WAVES FEES DISTRIBUTED:   52.68               
MINERS REWARDS DISTRIBUTED:   2344               
TOTAL WAVES LEASED AT 29/04:   1.327.685               

Notes:                  
1-If your lease has started after the block 1502852you will not receive any rewards this time, you need 1000 blocks to start to generate the rewards.                  

Many thanks to all.   

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1iThkHdqPVH6JCxJOtAm_msxRpAfMT2_vgxydAtcGBA8/edit?usp=sharing
jerry0

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 07:23:41 PM

Hey there.  I have leased my waves for a long time.  I notice that i received a total of a few waves since i leased it.  Example say i leased 1000 waves.  I notice in the waves desktop client, say i have 2.2 waves that i received total from leasing waves... those are not leased.  So basically any waves you earn are not leased unless you manually leased them right?  Obviously 2 waves is nothing much but if someone had a lot of waves, that would mean any waves they receive, those aren't leased unless they lease them manually right?

Also, there is mention about waves voskok airdrop.  Last time i did not do it because i had no idea about it.  Now i want to do it and there are 2 options... one is download waves keeper and authenticate with it.  Other is sending a very tiny amount of like 0.001 waves or something like that to receive the airdrop.  I asked this in the other thread but there is no risk in downloading waves keeper right into your computer?  I thought because its with chrome, well that is safe but also thats another thing you adding to your computer.  Is it more safer to just send the small amount of waves instead for the airdrop?

Also do you know what was received last time from the first airdrop?
GreenMatrix (OP)

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 10:57:10 AM
Last edit: May 03, 2019, 02:02:34 PM by GreenMatrix

Hey there.  I have leased my waves for a long time.  I notice that i received a total of a few waves since i leased it.  Example say i leased 1000 waves.  I notice in the waves desktop client, say i have 2.2 waves that i received total from leasing waves... those are not leased.  So basically any waves you earn are not leased unless you manually leased them right?  Obviously 2 waves is nothing much but if someone had a lot of waves, that would mean any waves they receive, those aren't leased unless they lease them manually right?

Also, there is mention about waves voskok airdrop.  Last time i did not do it because i had no idea about it.  Now i want to do it and there are 2 options... one is download waves keeper and authenticate with it.  Other is sending a very tiny amount of like 0.001 waves or something like that to receive the airdrop.  I asked this in the other thread but there is no risk in downloading waves keeper right into your computer?  I thought because its with chrome, well that is safe but also thats another thing you adding to your computer.  Is it more safer to just send the small amount of waves instead for the airdrop?

Also do you know what was received last time from the first airdrop?

Hi Jerry:
1-So basically any waves you earn are not leased unless you manually leased them right?  Obviously 2 waves is nothing much but if someone had a lot of waves, that would mean any waves they receive, those aren't leased unless they lease them manually right?

R: Yes you are right , till know there is no option on the Waves Wallet to re-invest automatically the Waves generated with the Leasing.

2-there is no risk in downloading waves keeper right into your computer?

R: No risk for me: i´m using waveskeeper from the beginning. Is a great tool on the Platform. Lots of new cool things will appear on the future and In my opinion you will need to use the Keeper.

3- Also do you know what was received last time from the first airdrop?

R:The 1st Airdrop of Vostok is still pending.(will be distributed on JUNE)

Take a look at this webpage and introduce your Wallet Address on the top.You will see the Vostok tokens that you will recieve:

https://vostok.wavesplatform.com/

Good luck and cheers!
Wittny

Activity: 184
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2019, 11:44:21 AM

Thanks alot for updating us, am completely clueless waves platform now have leasing option, will try it out later in the day and see how it works.

✦ ✕     stableDEX.io     |||[  IEO is live on ExMarkets    ]    ✕ ✦
━ ━━ ━━━  100% Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective  ━━━ ━━ ━
GreenMatrix (OP)

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 01:59:18 PM

Thanks alot for updating us, am completely clueless waves platform now have leasing option, will try it out later in the day and see how it works.

No problem. We will have the 104th weekly distribution of our Leasing rewards next monday.

You need 1000 blocks to start to generate the rewards after you Start the leasing.

Have a nice time!

jerry0

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 06:55:27 PM

greenmatrix, thanks for response.

You first started using the waves lite client... then the waves desktop client and then the waveskeeper correct?  So now you only use the waveskeeper?

I not long ago created a waves desktop client as i previously used the old waves lite client.  I was told to create a new password for the desktop client.  I did that and thus only used the desktop client afterwards.  So if i create a waveskeeper account, i have to put in a new password correct?  Thats what someone said in another thread.  So this has me confused.  So when i start my computer, do i need to sign in to waveskeeper with my password similar to like how i have to sign in everytime when i open the waves desktop client?  I assume yes right?  Otherwise that doesn't seem secure to me.  Because it says its added to chrome extension so my thought would be... wouldnt that not require my password?

So when you want to access your waveskeeper, do you need to sign in with your password when you first turn on your computer?  You could then close it similar to like how you close the waves desktop client or you cannot do this?  Im only one that uses the computer but im curious about this.

Now what has me confused is what if i want to use the waves desktop client most of the time as oppose to waves keeper?  So i log into waves desktop client with my waves desktop client password right?  But if i want to use the waveskeeper, i use the new password i create for it?  The other thing that has me confused is i was told i want to use the old waves lite client i still have on my laptop, well i have to use the old password i created for the lite client.  So basically its a different password for each client whether its lite, desktop or waveskeeper?

I only want to install waves keeper so i could get the vostok airdrop.  But i definitely like the layout of the waves desktop client and probably would want to use that instead most of the time.  Opinion on this?

Thanks.
GreenMatrix (OP)

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 06:22:01 AM

Weekly Reward distributed:

WEEK:   104            
PERIOD:   FROM 29/04/19 TO 06/05/19            
BLOCKS COUNT:   FROM 1503853 TO 1513969            
BLOCKS FORGED:   293            
WAVES FEES DISTRIBUTED:   43,23            
MINERS REWARDS DISTRIBUTED:   2899,82            
TOTAL WAVES LEASED AT 06/05:   1.326.509            

Notes:               
1-If your lease has started after the block 1512969 you will not receive any rewards this time, you need 1000 blocks to start to generate the rewards.               

Many thanks to all.               

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1nQtopamE0oJ7PYQahDUhNrIYEdNLAS8mzsFNokBWpdc/edit?usp=sharing
GreenMatrix (OP)

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 01:15:04 PM

greenmatrix, thanks for response.

You first started using the waves lite client... then the waves desktop client and then the waveskeeper correct?  So now you only use the waveskeeper?

I not long ago created a waves desktop client as i previously used the old waves lite client.  I was told to create a new password for the desktop client.  I did that and thus only used the desktop client afterwards.  So if i create a waveskeeper account, i have to put in a new password correct?  Thats what someone said in another thread.  So this has me confused.  So when i start my computer, do i need to sign in to waveskeeper with my password similar to like how i have to sign in everytime when i open the waves desktop client?  I assume yes right?  Otherwise that doesn't seem secure to me.  Because it says its added to chrome extension so my thought would be... wouldnt that not require my password?

So when you want to access your waveskeeper, do you need to sign in with your password when you first turn on your computer?  You could then close it similar to like how you close the waves desktop client or you cannot do this?  Im only one that uses the computer but im curious about this.

Now what has me confused is what if i want to use the waves desktop client most of the time as oppose to waves keeper?  So i log into waves desktop client with my waves desktop client password right?  But if i want to use the waveskeeper, i use the new password i create for it?  The other thing that has me confused is i was told i want to use the old waves lite client i still have on my laptop, well i have to use the old password i created for the lite client.  So basically its a different password for each client whether its lite, desktop or waveskeeper?

I only want to install waves keeper so i could get the vostok airdrop.  But i definitely like the layout of the waves desktop client and probably would want to use that instead most of the time.  Opinion on this?

Thanks.

Hi Jerry:

The Waveskeeper is a Way to enter on your Waves Wallet. Some of the new things and uses that Will have wavesplatform will use the waveskeeper.
If you have your seed of your waves accounts  you can use the waveskeeper to enter on that accounts.(Point Number 6 on the next video)

Waveskeeper video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wI9_69S3_mk

You can use different passwords to enter to your address with you waves Wallet, waves Lite client or waveskeper .It does not matter. The important thing is the SEED.
SAME SEED= SAME ADDRESS on waves Wallet, waves Lite client or waveskeeper.
Hope that helps.
jerry0

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 10:25:19 PM

hi thanks.  Im curious but which wallet is most popular and used by waves users?  I assume most use the waves desktop client the most right?  Are there any ppl that still use the lite client?  And i assume others use waveskeeper then?

So when you turn on your computer, you still have to log into the waves keeper first right in order to use it?  Its not like okay turn on computer, your waveskeeper wallet is on?
GreenMatrix (OP)

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 08:01:32 AM

Weekly Reward Distributed:

WEEK:   105            
PERIOD:   FROM 06/05/19 TO 13/05/19            
BLOCKS COUNT:   FROM 1513970 TO 1524246            
BLOCKS FORGED:   271            
WAVES FEES DISTRIBUTED:   56,12            
MINERS REWARDS DISTRIBUTED:   2949            
TOTAL WAVES LEASED AT 13/05:   1.350.624            

Notes:               
1-If your lease has started after the block 1523246 you will not receive any rewards this time, you need 1000 blocks to start to generate the rewards.               

Many thanks to all.               

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1RzCfRcA0-hffxI6ynOCYBNM1OYrkt4KfUwznI29Yslk/edit?usp=sharing
GreenMatrix (OP)

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 08:05:45 AM

hi thanks.  Im curious but which wallet is most popular and used by waves users?  I assume most use the waves desktop client the most right?  Are there any ppl that still use the lite client?  And i assume others use waveskeeper then?

So when you turn on your computer, you still have to log into the waves keeper first right in order to use it?  Its not like okay turn on computer, your waveskeeper wallet is on?

Yes IMO everyone is using the last desktop and waves Wallet mobile version.

Better to Close your keeper before you close your computer.

Cheers!
jerry0

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 05:45:12 PM

When you say waves wallet mobile version, you mean on their phone right?  So basically most popular is the desktop one.

Wait so you are saying if you use waves keeper, the moment you turn on your computer, your waves keeper wallet is on automatically?   Thus you do not even have to open the program up and put your password in similar to like your waves desktop wallet?  Is that correct?  If so, how is that secure?

What do you mean close keeper before you close your computer?  If you close computer without closing keeper, when computer turns on, waves keeper is opened?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: