Bitcoin as a source of income?

(1/326) > >>

RENATA612:
Today many people rely on bitcoin, in the sense that they are now focusing on the world of cryptocurrency, leaving their jobs

Is there something like this, is there any special tips because i want to focus but not yet dare?

moooonu:
Quote from: RENATA612 on May 03, 2017, 03:01:51 PM

Today many people rely on bitcoin, in the sense that they are now focusing on the world of cryptocurrency, leaving their jobs

Is there something like this, is there any special tips because i want to focus but not yet dare?

I think there are many people who rely on bitcoins and use bitcoins as source of income. Most of them offer their services for bitcoins. Some are employed on bitcoin related forums. You can start with offering your services for bitcoins as none get paid for free. I think Signature campaign would be nice for start.

SvenBomvolen:
I doubt that really many people left their jobs cause of bitcoin. Yes that's true that with bitcoin you don't even need to leave your house, but it is still stays not sure income. And I believe that the biggest mass of people earn bitcoins in their free time like underworking. I am one of them.

Kprawn:
It depends on what your work is and if the new venture you are going into are more profitable and proven as a winning concept to replace your

income from your current job. I have friends who lost their jobs and who are working freelance for Bitcoin and they are struggling at the

moment. { The market is still small }

I would first go into it part-time and then see how it goes, before I leave my current job and go all out into Bitcoin.  ;)

Reid:
Quote from: RENATA612 on May 03, 2017, 03:01:51 PM

I dont think leaving your job is the answer for all of it. It is the other way around.
You could still work with bitcoin without making such a difficult decision.
At start it would need a lot of work, all of the jobs is like that.
But after all of that you will get bored and start to lool for something else.
Better keep the job while knowing more about bitcoin or you might get broke with just focusing on one. Better have something to where you could fall in times of chaos.
Working with bitcoin is not stable. What if suddenly the business starts to fall.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page