Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 01:43:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Celebrity Bitcoin owners?  (Read 3240 times)
Findingnemo

Activity: 2310
Merit: 756

Bitcoin = Financial freedom

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:07:29 PM

While bitcoin is not legalized I think none of the celebrities do not admit that they own a certain amount of it. Since they do not want to attract his name in an unknown light yet.

Yes you are right before leagalizing the bitcoin government celebrities and other public people will not accept they wanted that bitcoin this is the answer for this question and also many politicians involved in crypto currencies hope so it will be legalised by all over the countries in the world.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
View ArchiveReport to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rasp

Activity: 900
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:18:30 PM
Last edit: August 19, 2018, 08:16:52 PM by rasp

How many celebrities or high profile individuals do you know of that owns and support Bitcoin?
Crypto market requires time, and celebrities are too busy (and too rich  Grin) to think about bitcoin.
I believe most of famous people prefer investing into more traditional things like stock, real estate, antiques, etc.
It is unlikely that celebrities will become interested in crypto market in the nearest future - blockchain technology still remains the prerogative of computer geeks.
crptotrader007

Activity: 292
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:21:50 PM

How many celebrities or high profile individuals do you know of that owns and support Bitcoin? I think if we can get some high profile users, we

might get some good exposure going forward. When Playboy started out, they realized that they should start the magazine with a BANG, so they

bought nude pictures of the most well known person in the world at the time and put her on the front page. <--- Marilyn Monroe ... This put them

on the map and they built a global empire.

Who will be our Marilyn Monroe?

So far we have had some high profile users like Mike Tyson and Ashton Kutcher, but we need a globally recognized ambassador for Bitcoin... our

very own, Marilyn Monroe.  Grin

Source : http://www.coindesk.com/10-celebrities-investing-using-talking-bitcoin/
There are many famous personalities in India which has bitcoin.There are few which I am sure that they have bitcoin are like amitabh bachchan etc.Each day news channel has different celebrity name but same reason.Now as bitcoin is soo popular in world people use these opportunities to promote themselves as well as there movie or show.
PrimeBall

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:26:16 PM

50 Cent has bitcoin. I read an article, where he said that, when he was selling his album, people could pay with bitcoin for it - that's when bitcoin was a start up and barely was worth anything. 50 Cent forgot about accepting these payment until now lol. He made million with it!
braZZers123

Activity: 216
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:26:40 PM

This is an interesting idea, we need definitely some kind of push to raise the popularity of bitcoin. People now see that this does not bring money, as soon as it starts to bring, they will be interested.

●● BELIFEX.COM ●●
◆ Belifex Blockchain Solutions is Public Blockchain & Cryptocurrency Project & Fully Open-source  ◆
Telegram  ◣Facebook  ◣Twitter  ◣Youtube
Ciscopro2000

Activity: 495
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:27:19 PM

50 cent
DunnDy

Activity: 132
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:43:33 PM

Celebrities are characterized by a large amount of goods so they can devote a large part of it to the investment. Many well-known people have openly stated that they support cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin and invest in them. Snoop Dogg, Jay-Z are just a few of the music scene who have invested in Bitcoin. From other well-known people you can't forget about BIll Gates who spoke in superlatives about BTC technology and how much it overtakes current times. Bitcoin is ubiquitous.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
hennyjonh87

Activity: 12

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:11:46 AM

It is a new kind of service and it was designed to allow users to remain anonymous. Celebrities boastng with bitcoins are actually in total contradiction with bitcoin principles.
coinnumber

Activity: 504
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 02:25:51 AM

Bitcoin owners are supposed to be celebrities but base on the fact that bitcoin is not what you show case in public as Owner makes them not to be, to my understanding Celebrity refers to the fame and public attention gain by individual or persons. If I may ask how many bitcoin holders do you know??
Choyor

Activity: 672
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 02:32:19 AM

No Bitcoin owners have exposed the media, most of them Bitcoin owners do not want to be exposed to the media and become famous, they even make purchases with anonymous, maybe it's because they are afraid of the government that is not yet inaugurated the full Bitcoin.
Lion_ashy

Activity: 78

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 04:43:18 AM

Kevin hart and Mayweather are investors
Lion_ashy

Activity: 78

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 04:44:21 AM

50 cent

I think it was a one time business...he no longer have btc
zebu_2

Activity: 31

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 09:30:09 AM

I think yes celebrity bitcoin owners .and most celerity invest in the bitcoin.
Boldcom

Activity: 149

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 09:55:07 AM

How many celebrities or high profile individuals do you know of that owns and support Bitcoin? I think if we can get some high profile users, we

might get some good exposure going forward. When Playboy started out, they realized that they should start the magazine with a BANG, so they

bought nude pictures of the most well known person in the world at the time and put her on the front page. <--- Marilyn Monroe ... This put them

So far we have had some high profile users like Mike Tyson and Ashton Kutcher, but we need a globally recognized ambassador for Bitcoin... our

Source : http://www.coindesk.com/10-celebrities-investing-using-talking-bitcoin/

Bitcoin’s meteoritic rise over 2017 has put the cryptocurrency into the spotlight for the last several months. People are buying houses with it. Experts are warning that a crash is inevitable. Hackers are trying to steal it — and in some cases, becoming very successful. And of course, celebrities are getting on the Bitcoin bandwagon.

1. Ashton Kutcher
2. Nas
3. Jamie Fox
4. DJ Khaled
5. Floyd Mayweather Jr.
6. Mike Tyson
7. Roseanne Barr
8. Donald Glover
9. Paris Hilton
10. Ghostface Killah
11. The Game

http://time.com/money/5067488/11-celebrities-who-love-cryptocurrency/
mitakatu

Activity: 68

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:18:40 AM

A lot of celebrities head off to Bitcoin, but it's anonymous so it's hard to know who they are, celebrities have earned their fortune from investing in electronic money like Dan Bilzerean, the man swagg and many have no other opportunity to live a lavish lifestyle through bold and good decisions.
gasparyu

Activity: 96

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 07:09:28 AM

I don't know much. but i think celebrities that uses bitcoin does not anyone to know they are users. maybe tht's why they invested in bitcoin, so they can be anonymous eh?
gerasimo

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:47:34 AM

We can't know for sure. simply because bitcoin users are anonymous.  Grin
beananaque

Activity: 35

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:01:25 AM

Well, I do not know who are using bitcoins and all of us is anonymous here and who do you think a person reveal its own identity or it tell lots of people they are into bitcoin?. And especially lots of country did not legalize bitcoin and its really hard to reveal your own identity once your goverment did not accept.
taksrkanah

Activity: 88

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:05:18 AM

I think most people would rather buy bitcoin as anonymous, but there are also some public figures who show their identity as bitcoin investors.
Government prohibitions and tax rates will make people cover their identity and enjoy the benefits without having to deal with people who hate bitcoin.
katulana

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:48:23 AM

I just know that two of the most popular Bitcoin owners are:
-Mike Tyson
-Snoop Dogg
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: