Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 07:34:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 97 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can bitcoin improve the economy of a country?  (Read 52238 times)
lonelygrimm

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 09:06:19 PM

i think it's hard to say bitcoin can improve the economy of a country if the user is even not reach 1% of population a big country, to improve the economy of a country at least the number of average income must be increase. In your question, why there is some country accept bitcoin ? the answer is because government accept it like another business investment, there is no reasons like you said, but bitcoin is so potential, maybe in the future if there is more improvement for bitcoin and it can interest average people, there is a possibility bitcoin can improve the economy.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 07:29:23 AM

I dont see why not. Been thinking that it is better to maybe try on some third country or very poor one. Try to implement using bitcoin could help them and that it could be good for them. Still for other countries this is not the solution. Many have still fear about bitcoin and that is possible main problem fear of losing everything.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

ged00u

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 08:08:42 AM

No, bitcoin is a currency or an investment that will simply replace some of the usual money, but it will not change the development of the country's economy.
I agree with you. Bitcoin can not make a country better because countries only care about their money and they do not want to support bitcoin. Bitcoin will make some people become extremely rich but it is not enough to change the hold country's economy
Periodik

Activity: 1022
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 06:51:47 PM

No, bitcoin is a currency or an investment that will simply replace some of the usual money, but it will not change the development of the country's economy.
I agree with you. Bitcoin can not make a country better because countries only care about their money and they do not want to support bitcoin. Bitcoin will make some people become extremely rich but it is not enough to change the hold country's economy

Most countries did not ban bitcoin and many especially the rich ones are legalizing it already. I just hope that countries all over the world will start adopting blockchain technology. I want to see contracts being open and cannot be manipulated.
superhelper

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 07:11:07 PM

It is a proven reality that Bitcoin has successfully changed the fate of billions of people.  Looking forward to change, these people are the people of a country! Because bitcoin has improved the quality of life of people, So, without any doubt, the development of the country is depending  on Bitcoin!
hurain

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 09:19:06 PM
Last edit: August 30, 2017, 03:01:15 AM by hurain

but I think it is even providing opportunities to people who to make money, and specially for those people who have good trading experience they have better chance to make money from bitcoin and altcoin trading. i think there are a lot of altcoin from where we have good chances to make money in a short period of time because the price of such altclin can increase tremendously in any instant of time.
bitgoldpanther1978

Activity: 381
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 08:59:10 AM

Today many countries accept bitcoin as a virtual currency, is it because bitcoin is so high that they think bitcoin can change the country's economy, or because the country has many bitcoin users already?
True, particular in Australia, China, Japan, Philippine, and others. And some country's they legalize bitcoin as their alternative currency if I am not mistaken. But it can't be deny that bitcoin users so far has been spread out the whole world already too.
Avametra

Activity: 237

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 09:12:10 AM

Bitcoin can not improve the economy of the country, because it will simply replace other currencies, but people's actions will still remain the same as they were before the use of bitcoin.

millgates

Activity: 714

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 10:45:22 AM

Bitcoin can not improve the economy of the country, because it will simply replace other currencies, but people's actions will still remain the same as they were before the use of bitcoin.
I am sorry but I dissagree with you. Bitcoin can help people who live at the underbanked area, bitcoin also offering lower barrier of transaction for export sector and fintech industries will grow faster because of bitcoin. So bitcoin can improve the economic of a country.
dali_masmoudi

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 10:48:52 AM

I think it is possible. But you have to invest first.
Invest in building some labs where people can work and have Btc. And then you need to have labs in all over the country to have a great incomes from it.
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3430
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2017, 11:51:50 AM
Last edit: August 29, 2017, 04:13:24 PM by deisik

I tend to disagree with this view in general

Basically, it all comes down to productivity, i.e. the efficiency of production, and money plays here an important role too. In this way, if Bitcoin turns out or proves to be more efficient than fiat currencies, then it can certainly help economies. The major issue is that, though, it is nowhere near being as or more efficient than fiat overall, and since Bitcoin as well as other cryptocurrencies is not going to replace any fiat monies any time soon, we cannot just wait and see if it could actually help the economies. Therefore, it is essentially a moot point

Pejoh Asu

Activity: 1484
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 02:12:01 PM

yes of course, bitcoin has proven to improve the country's economy. I hope many countries that legalize bitcoin so that the benefits of bitcoin increasingly perceived its users.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

irwanjabryg

Activity: 980
Merit: 512

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 04:11:44 PM

yes of course, bitcoin has proven to improve the country's economy. I hope many countries that legalize bitcoin so that the benefits of bitcoin increasingly perceived its users.
I live in a developing country in Southeast Asia, and here the Government is not interested in legalizing Bitcoin. Bitcoin users are still very limited and only used by certain people only.
I feel to enter this stage the Government is still not ready, the human resources here are still low. Requires the role of Government to socialize Bitcoin to the public. After this stage people may believe that Bitcoin is very useful.
Michhotdog

Activity: 163

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 04:25:29 PM

Bitcoin is not a magic wand and he will not develop an action plan to improve the economy. Bitcoin is a crypto currency that can be used during calculations, rather than changing the economy.

▛ [ CENTRA ] Multi-Blockchain Worldwide Debit Card & Insured Wallet
▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚
▙     FacebookSlackTwitterGithubMediumANN Thread     ▟
anami57

Activity: 798

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 04:33:53 PM

I believe it can. Perhaps more precisely citizens who use bitcoin, because they have opportunity to earn more income. Which certainly has an effect on condition of contrys economy better. Welfare charts growing and people's purchasing power is increasing by reason of income earned from bitcoin.
kpcian

Activity: 826
Merit: 529

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 04:45:24 PM

I think Bitcoin has a great impact on the individual economy. if someone has got any opportunity to earn money then the society gets benefitted automatically. because of money circulation. if the money circulation increases then all of the economic sectors also get opportunity to revive again.
so by the help of Bitcoin, an economy can be benefitted through different types of activities.
Siren

Merit: 265

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 05:13:02 PM

I believe it can. Perhaps more precisely citizens who use bitcoin, because they have opportunity to earn more income. Which certainly has an effect on condition of contrys economy better. Welfare charts growing and people's purchasing power is increasing by reason of income earned from bitcoin.

As long as the citizens have found bitcoin to be a good source of income for them, then definitely it will be beneficial to the economy of that particularly country, although not that much. Because bitcoin is still not yet adopted globally.

I think Bitcoin has a great impact on the individual economy. if someone has got any opportunity to earn money then the society gets benefitted automatically. because of money circulation. if the money circulation increases then all of the economic sectors also get opportunity to revive again.
so by the help of Bitcoin, an economy can be benefitted through different types of activities.

Exactly, as long as those citizens that earns bitcoin are using it or converted it to their local currency and used it there, then the economy will be at least pump. But if they just hold on the bitcoin, then the economy will not be stimulated from the bitcoin earning.
hridoyb

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2017, 07:25:38 PM

I think but not a fullyfull confidence about this bitcoin.Bitcoin pump every month.But economy improve depends on many topic like as how many budget for anunual .how many earn money goverment this year.But bitcoin is a crypto coin and its can be more profitable any country .Anyone one can buy bitcoin and hold for bitcoin easily earn some bitcoin .Bitcoin can improve  economy for any country but firstly use more bitcoin this country and take a discuss about bitcoin team and government.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
carlerha

Activity: 588

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 08:24:46 PM

yes there is no doubt that bitcoin is effecting the economy of people. and specially those people who are making good amount of money using online currency. I think bitcoin is changing the economy of the people as it is enabling peple to earn  a good amount of money in a short period of time.
yunita

Activity: 152
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 10:12:51 PM

surely dapt change the state of the country's economy because if income per capita rise hence indirectly economic condition of society is surely good, now bitcoin sanagt very high value of course if someone have bitcoin from their kerrja result then if sold then its value can exceed from result their daily work
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 97 »
  Print  

Jump to: