Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:25:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: how much money have you cashed out from bitcoin  (Read 3837 times)
bitcoinmasterlord
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 02:08:29 PM

I actually earned my bitcoin by participating in signature campaigns and I made my first cash out about 2 weeks ago.  I cashed out bitcoins worth about $150.
I used my cash to buy a new phone.
Now, I'm  I have venture into trading to earn more bitcoins.
Well in my case I also earned bitcoin and altcoins in participating also in the signature campaigns which sometime sometimes give me a huge profit and sometimes if its not luckily happened I haven't been earned. So all I can say in bitcoin you'll get a chance to earned that was huge and sometimes you'll get unsatisfied for what you've earned

I am satisfied what i earned from the signature campaign. Otherwise, it is very tough for me to earn in other business. Last 2 months it was unbelievable profit I made and I used that money to buy some things for my home. I am not sure how much I earned, but it helps me a lot and I am fully satisfied.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Hobo66

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 02:08:32 PM

and what have you purchased with your returns
That is a personal question there user, what I can say is that by my last few months
been using bitcoin I have cashed out allot of money from bitcoin more than I can imagine in real world cash.
Bitcoin is very addictive when you begin earning your very first bits.

Code:
                                  ██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
droptableguy2

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 02:08:40 PM

the amount of money I get here in bitcoin is not that anymore because I have so much income here and it's so easy to earn it so other people do not even have a bit of a bitcoin to get you a lot of money.

I sold bitcoin two days ago at a fairly high price, I'm buying bitcoin at a lower price and I will keep bitcoin for 2018. At present bitcoin prices are stabilizing, investors are taking profit to Prepare for the New Year's Day 2018. I think investing in bitcoin at this time is very wise, I'd love to have more bitcoin for myself.

royale143

Activity: 294
Merit: 36

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 02:20:11 PM

Haven't cash anything out. Put a lot in. I'm in it for the long haul. I figure if there is even a tiny chance that bitcoins go big, I want every last one I can muster. It might die, but if it doesn't it might go really big, $10,000/BTC big.

But I have used bitcoins, see my sig.

Honestly, I haven't because I am still a newbie in the bitcoin world. However, I have my peers and friends cash out in many occasions, which actually was the convincing factor as to why I finally started trying my hand in this market. I have actually encountered bitcoin and cryptocurrency in general before; however, like most people, I was quite negative and pessimistic about it believing that it was a scam or scheme of some sort, so I didn't actually believe in it. However, now, seeing how people around me are benefiting from it, it is dumb for me not to try it for myself with all the evidence piling up in front of me.

Jose Rizal

Activity: 273
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 02:24:13 PM

Well I have get some profit here it is too small for me to buy very expensive things that I want, I just gave it in my parents as they used it for our daily expenses at home also for my personal necessities that I need. I hope I can have so much soon to renovate our house.

furry04

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 02:25:54 PM

I have withdrawn around 3k $ and I regret it cuz If I had those money into my account they would be 12k $ for now. But the best thing to do is to look forward and earn them again until lambo Cheesy
Khristian

Activity: 174

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 02:37:21 PM

my first earned bitcoin was 0025 almost 800 in peso money and I first bought that money was nothing hahaha I just paid for the debts. It's a great help to me.I earn a small amount of income thats why I work hard to earn a lot of bitcoin for a bitcoin so I can buy everything I want my dream car dream house a vacation that is my wish..
frowsiter

Activity: 714
Merit: 261

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 02:41:31 PM

I have cashed out enough money from bitcoin earnings and there is more to come. Recently used it for the Christmas Eve and it was great experience. I’m also coming back from the holidays now and started working again for bitcoin. I was able to pay bills as well as buy gifts for my friends and family.

Before that earlier in the year I have also bought normal grocery’s throughout year and the experience is really good. Bitcoin helps me a lot in many ways.
eekkaa

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 03:02:42 PM

I already withdraw money from the profit I earned from trading more than $ 4000 and that I only played for 1 month, it was very profitable and it exceeded my salary for 1 month while working in office.
Potatohead

Activity: 353

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 03:03:34 PM

I just withdraw the amount of money I need and keep and hold all the bitcoin I can. Bitcoin is a good long term investment because bitcoin price might keep going up since people are still investing on bitcoin.
athanz88

Activity: 476
Merit: 359

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 03:23:31 PM

Up until now, i never cashed out anything from my bitcoin. And never bought anything with my bitcoin.
Because i treat my bitcoin  as a long term investment, at least for 5-7 years maybe if i can hold it.
But i have a plan to buy this pc that i already want for so long, i dont know if i can hold it any longer, it will cost me about 3000 - 4000 usd for my dream pc. But luckily the transaction is slow and the fees are high enough to hold me from spending my bitcoin.
Lintel

Activity: 638
Merit: 300

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 03:32:09 PM

I cashed out like 1500 usd already. I sent it to my family to help them financially and some I used it when I resigned from my work. And some I save it for my future. But this time I will keep it as an investment.  It is really a big help for me and for my family.
heringasem

Activity: 168
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 03:34:06 PM

I have cashed out probably more than 2/4 of everything that i made with bitcoin on the past, and i am still doing it.. anyway, this thread is more than four years ago, i dont understand why you all are bumping it.

steven.spearman

Activity: 221

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 03:41:23 PM

The answer is yes, but I can not be sure how many. I've bought a cellphone, renovating the house and even going to buy a car with my bitcoin.

aji567

Activity: 728

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 03:45:00 PM

I have never spent a dime to buy bitcoin because I only know bitcoin world. For next year hopefully i can buy bitcoin with big enough amount.
jekanmasin

Activity: 240
Merit: 11

Be Positive Always!

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 03:46:07 PM

more than enough to beat my salary per month.. i would say this bitcoin sure saved me a lot.. thanks bitcoin.. i would say bitcoin is the best thing i ever to know..

[ N O M I N E X ]     EXCHANGE     ◥      telegram     ► facebook     ► twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)        in        T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
Pamela Jobelle

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 03:51:53 PM

It depends to the money transffer. If you're in the leg age you can cashout the money depends on your work background. Theey will ask you where your money came from, if you cashlut out more than 50 thousand. And if you're a student only 10 thousand below if you exceed to 10 thousand they gonna ask for your valid ID and they will also ask whre where your money from and you afford to have a big amount of money.
NoSkyLimit

Activity: 171
Merit: 50

Crypto will save my kids!

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 03:54:57 PM

Why would someone reveal himself how much money did he manage to make from bitcoin or cryptos ? It's like a private thing , but hei , if you want to share on the forum , it's okay I guess. We all cashed out some money man , don't you worrry Smiley).

▐▀   ▄▀▄  █▄  █ █  █  ▀▌         Games        ANYONE        Bitcointalk              ▐▀   ▄▀▄  █▄  █ █  █  ▀▌
▐    █▄█  █ ▀▄█ ▀▄▄▀   ▌      Referral      Investment      Discord  |  Github       ▐    █▄█  █ ▀▄█ ▀▄▄▀   ▌
▐▄  █   █ █   █ ▄▄▀   ▄▌     Dividents       Platform       Twitter  |  Telegram     ▐▄  █   █ █   █ ▄▄▀   ▄▌
LTCendmanagement

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 03:57:33 PM

For now I still have not used it, just keep holding it for as long as possible. The bitcoin price is still low so I decided not to sell it.

ChrishAi28

Activity: 133

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 04:02:11 PM

For now i didnt cash out yet because i havent earn bitcoin yet. Maybe if i can joined in campaigns so that i can earn bitcoin. But theres so much i need to learn before anything else.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: