Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 09:48:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Nuclear weapons  (Read 1511 times)
coolcoinz
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 1101

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 01:11:00 PM

The question is a bit strange. Is it fair? I think not, but life isn't fair.
I'd prefer countries used their resources to build space stations, underwater cities and do research instead of putting billions into weapons they aren't even using. It's not even nuclear weapons. Conventional weapons are also a waste of resources.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SimmonenY

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 01:12:45 PM

Nuclear weapon, or the threat of having one, is a reason that Iran and North Korea as still not being invaded.

I would agree with you on North Korea. The only reason why they are still not being invaded is due to the fact that they are having nuclear weapons. But I am not sure about Iran. They are saying that they abandoned their nuclear weapons program. But who knows for sure?
Who said that North Korea fear? It seems to me that the Americans just deciding how to destroy the Kim regime. The Americans can turn all of North Korea into ruins in one day. While Kim has no chance to respond adequately to the United States.

It doesn't matter who has nuclear weapon they might not even use it for their own sake. But  I think right now it's more informational war rather than nuclear. NK can't make the first move because it will be their end. USA also can't start it because then the USA will be the agressor.
Master_dandosha

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

IF YOU Enjoy Trade with ME ..PUT Feedback Please

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 01:22:54 PM

Nuclear weapon, or the threat of having one, is a reason that Iran and North Korea as still not being invaded.

I would agree with you on North Korea. The only reason why they are still not being invaded is due to the fact that they are having nuclear weapons. But I am not sure about Iran. They are saying that they abandoned their nuclear weapons program. But who knows for sure?
Who said that North Korea fear? It seems to me that the Americans just deciding how to destroy the Kim regime. The Americans can turn all of North Korea into ruins in one day. While Kim has no chance to respond adequately to the United States.

It doesn't matter who has nuclear weapon they might not even use it for their own sake. But  I think right now it's more informational war rather than nuclear. NK can't make the first move because it will be their end. USA also can't start it because then the USA will be the agressor.
USA is looking for away to destroy NK without loosing abullet and i think NK has a little less nuclear weapon capabilities to reach far there in usa . If i was UN secretly general i will push all countries with nuclear weapon to destroyed forever for the sake of human being. 

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
SimmonenY

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 01:58:22 PM

USA is looking for away to destroy NK without loosing abullet and i think NK has a little less nuclear weapon capabilities to reach far there in usa . If i was UN secretly general i will push all countries with nuclear weapon to destroyed forever for the sake of human being. 

Who would agree to destroy the most powerful weapon in their armory and lose the supremacy?
Okurkabinladin

Activity: 574
Merit: 506

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 03:03:08 PM

Hello guys Smiley i want to know your opinion about the tacticals nuke in all the differents countrys with this kind of weapon... do you believe is fair to have this kind of massic destruction capability that can destroy the entire world? if there are no nukes in the world then it will be create another worse kind of weapon? what do you think?

Nuclear weapons serve detterent purpose. They are perhaps only thing that prevented vast eastern and western armies from engaging in World War 3 as fear of mutual destruction always brought both sides back to negation table.

If you somehow made them dissappear over night, then scientists all over the world would race to develop more potent chemical and biological weapons of mass destruction. Not, to destroy I hope, but to give their respective government another tool to deter any and all invaders.
Forester618

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 03:21:15 PM

Who would agree to destroy the most powerful weapon in their armory and lose the supremacy?
What did Kim have a choice? In itself, the possession of nuclear weapons is not a panacea for war. So Kim was afraid he should be able to deliver its nuclear cargo to any point of the earth, and this opportunity Kim no.
Armstand

Activity: 626

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 03:25:11 PM

Hello guys Smiley i want to know your opinion about the tacticals nuke in all the differents countrys with this kind of weapon... do you believe is fair to have this kind of massic destruction capability that can destroy the entire world? if there are no nukes in the world then it will be create another worse kind of weapon? what do you think?

Nuclear weapons serve detterent purpose. They are perhaps only thing that prevented vast eastern and western armies from engaging in World War 3 as fear of mutual destruction always brought both sides back to negation table.

If you somehow made them dissappear over night, then scientists all over the world would race to develop more potent chemical and biological weapons of mass destruction. Not, to destroy I hope, but to give their respective government another tool to deter any and all invaders.

I agree. Since the nuclear was discovered, World War was totally settled due to fear on mass destruction. This weapon is just for peace control and at the same time, to show supremacy over other country. Kim is just a hypocrite by thinking that his country can defeat USA because they have nuclear.
Master_dandosha

Activity: 714

IF YOU Enjoy Trade with ME ..PUT Feedback Please

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 03:28:51 PM

It doesn't matter who has nuclear weapon they might not even use it for their own sake. But  I think right now it's more informational war rather than nuclear. NK can't make the first move because it will be their end. USA also can't start it because then the USA will be the agressor.

unfortunately that is true no one agree to do that ...but if used again their own communities will force them to do .

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
killgald (OP)

Activity: 244

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 03:35:53 PM

Actually we are now in the surge of a second cold war and with north korea dictator able to launch a nuke in the world the situation is very delicated.

merchantofzeny

Activity: 1036
Merit: 279

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 06:50:32 PM

I think they are still capable of assembling a nuclear missile. This is why the past administration in Washington went into deals with them, to make sure they don't build a nuke.
killgald (OP)

Activity: 244

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 06:58:42 PM

I think they are still capable of assembling a nuclear missile. This is why the past administration in Washington went into deals with them, to make sure they don't build a nuke.
i have to agreed with youmaybe they dont have a nuclear missile built but they have the resource and the machinery to built one... hope they dont use it and bring the ww3

Lieldoryn

Activity: 630
Merit: 272

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 07:03:21 PM

You really think that it just took a missile? How many years already exists the Russian institutes in creation of missiles, and they have a big problem too. We constantly witness the failed launches at Baikonur.
wolfracer

Activity: 294
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 07:35:43 PM

well i dont know if iran had nuclear missiles, but they have the tecnology to assemble them? i dont think so they are just a group of religius crazy people come on... They are a third world country

merchantofzeny

Activity: 1036
Merit: 279

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 07:08:12 PM

i have to agreed with youmaybe they dont have a nuclear missile built but they have the resource and the machinery to built one... hope they dont use it and bring the ww3

Yup, but if they're pushed into a corner they might just actually hurry. History is made by the greedy, lazy and fearful.

You really think that it just took a missile? How many years already exists the Russian institutes in creation of missiles, and they have a big problem too. We constantly witness the failed launches at Baikonur.

They seem to haven't made one already but they are continuing their research. What previous administrations were doing is try to persuade them to not too. Too be fair to the last one in Washington, they managed to get Terhan to agree to allow observers to come in and check their facilities. I don't know if Trump will manage to have rapport with the Persians.
kodes88

Activity: 672

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 03:48:21 AM

Not fair at all. Nuclear is too dangerous, even to win the war. We already know what happened to Hiroshima and Nagasaki decades ago. The entire city was destroyed with no residue, the impact on the environment is very dangerous, environment polluted in a long time. If one country has nuclear weapons, maybe it could make them win the war. But the worst thing is if the whole country has nuclear weapons, apocalypse.
camelson
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 04:05:52 AM

Not fair at all. Nuclear is too dangerous, even to win the war. We already know what happened to Hiroshima and Nagasaki decades ago. The entire city was destroyed with no residue, the impact on the environment is very dangerous, environment polluted in a long time. If one country has nuclear weapons, maybe it could make them win the war. But the worst thing is if the whole country has nuclear weapons, apocalypse.

True! But after the first nuclear attack, countries developed nuclear weapons for the sake of their own protection and deterrence. As far as winning a war is concerned no one can win it with nuke and at the end they just destroy the beautiful planet earth. Now countries are more interested in developing biological weapons which are even dangerous than nuke.
Sithara007
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1344

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 04:12:48 AM

True! But after the first nuclear attack, countries developed nuclear weapons for the sake of their own protection and deterrence. As far as winning a war is concerned no one can win it with nuke and at the end they just destroy the beautiful planet earth. Now countries are more interested in developing biological weapons which are even dangerous than nuke.

Biological weapons are having limited range, and if the recipient country is sufficiently prepared, then the impact will be limited. For example, if someone attacks the US with Anthrax, then the authorities will be able to limit the impact by vaccinating everyone against it.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

Feel free to drop your doubts bellow
Report to moderator 
♠ ♥ ♣ ♦       ▬▬▬ ▬          Stake.com     /     Play Smarter          ▬ ▬▬▬       ♠ ♥ ♣ ♦
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
L E A D I N G   C R Y P T O  C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S   B E T T I N G

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
Strongkored
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1061

View Profile Personal Message (Online)
Trust: +0 / =0 / -0
Ignore

Re: [OPEN]Stake.com NEW SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN l NEW PAYRATES l HERO & LEG ONLY
May 31, 2022, 08:28:59 AM
Reply with quote  +Merit  #2
Bitcointalk Username: strongkored
Profile Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=640554
Forum Rank: Legendary
Are you able to wear our Signature, Avatar & Personal Text? will wear upon receipt
Stake
Eternu

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 12:52:06 PM

I do not know about biological weapons, maybe i even do not want to know. But even if nuclear weapons was made for their own protection, people are interesting race and sometime even if we say that we are rational, sometime we are not. People out of fear will do stupid things, and even if later they regret what they have done, it will be too late.
darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1343

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 03:52:58 PM

The US army came up with a nuke grenade - but couldn't find anyone dumb enough to throw it - but we do have leaders who are dumb enough to throw tactical nukes. Tells you a lot.
That's like those uranium shells they are using, effectively polluting the land they're fighting on.
Still that's less dumb than what the Russians were doing. They were sending troops to areas that were just test nuked to see how they do, made a nuclear powered plane that spewed pollution everywhere it flew and irradiated and killed its whole crew. People are sometimes so dumb and careless I think we are bound to destroy ourselves at some point.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████████████████████████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███