Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 07:37:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Payment unconfirmed  (Read 304 times)
uknowumoe (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 05:55:28 PM

Hi,

I sent some bc via Electrum like 2 hours ago, but nothing happened so far.

Image of the transaction: http://i.epvpimg.com/2Dw8gab.png (the [img) thing doesn't work somehow)

So the amount itself is at the top and the fee for the payment at the bottom.

Is the fee just too low?
I just used the 0.0005 BTC / kB fee

How long will it probably take to finish?

Thanks in advance.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kolloh
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1023

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 05:57:16 PM
Last edit: May 03, 2017, 07:06:25 PM by kolloh

Hi,

Image of the transaction: http://i.epvpimg.com/2Dw8gab.png (the [img) thing doesn't work somehow)

Is the fee just too low?

Thanks in advance.

Yeah, the fee is likely too low. I recommend using the Dynamic Fees option in Electrum to ensure accurate sized fees. Be sure that you are also running the latest version which includes fixes to how fees are handled.

You may wish to try pushing the transaction through with ViaBTC Accelerator to help speed of the confirmation.
uknowumoe (OP)

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 06:30:24 PM

Yeah, the fee is likely too low. I recommend using the Dynamic Fees option in Electrum to ensure accurate sized fees. Be that you are also running the latest version which includes fixes to how fees are handled.

You may wish to try pushing the transaction through with ViaBTC Accelerator to help speed of the confirmation.
Alright, thanks!

I tried the ViaBTC Accelerator to speed things up, but the "Submissions are beyond limit." right now. How long will it take if there's no speedup?
kolloh
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1023

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 07:08:07 PM

Yeah, the fee is likely too low. I recommend using the Dynamic Fees option in Electrum to ensure accurate sized fees. Be that you are also running the latest version which includes fixes to how fees are handled.

Alright, thanks!

I tried the ViaBTC Accelerator to speed things up, but the "Submissions are beyond limit." right now. How long will it take if there's no speedup?

They only allow so many submissions every hour. Try again at the beginning of the hour in order to get your transaction included.

It is difficult to say how long it will take without any speed ups. Could be anywhere from a day to several days.
uknowumoe (OP)

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 07:10:04 PM

They only allow so many submissions every hour. Try again at the beginning of the hour in order to get your transaction included.

It is difficult to say how long it will take without any speed ups. Could be anywhere from a day to several days.

Just worked before you replied. Let's see, if that actually helps. Smiley

Abdussamad
Legendary

Activity: 3612
Merit: 1564

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 12:13:52 AM

Just worked before you replied. Let's see, if that actually helps. Smiley

Do this:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1899099.msg18859267#msg18859267
Jaz80

Activity: 156
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 08:46:23 AM

Hi,

Is the fee just too low?

Thanks in advance.

I have sent 3 transactions yesterday. 1 just got confirmed after 24 hours and 2 still unconfirmed
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: