Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 06:39:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin break the history.  (Read 4564 times)
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 06:52:15 PM

current price of bitcoin is the beginning of a new era or in other words, from now on we prices may not notice most of the bitcoin be low or little $2000, even now prices are rising again bitcoin psudah reached $2400, only $400 only difference but I believe at the end of the year is sure to be $3000

Price is stable at the moment and 3000 can be happening in the September maybe. Price will be most influenced with Barry Silbert segwit agreement, if this comes true then its quite possible that price will be much more then 3000$.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
PanGiMoon

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 04:41:12 AM

-snip-

Thanks for your reply, Yes it's a prefect exemple Smiley. Now if you look at the rise of the Bitcoin price since December, I guess something quite important is coming soon in the following months. Or maybe we can say it's already started, with the facts that for exemple, Japan accepts Bitcoin as a commodity (like gold and silver) Malta finally decided to embrace the Blockchain/Bitcoin ecosystem,ect... A snowball starting that the Insiders are well aware before
This days I am very excited Grin

We all are exciting to see the price of bitcoin in the end of this year. But as you said Japan accept bitcoin as a commodity, than also you know Australia accepts the bitcoin as a currency use, than these reasons definitely give the growth of bitcoin price.   

Yes if Australia enters the game then it will have massive impact on the price of bitcoins and it can take price to beyond our imagination and as of now price of bitcoins is moving in a positive direction so we can expect the same in coming months too.

Our expectation with bitcoin price very high.
But it is true if Australia accept it, than bitcoin achieve more popularity.
About the thread, I have different thinking about bitcoin price.
Now recently bitcoin cross $1880 and now he has come under $1750. I think this situation will be continue within few months.
But in the end of December of 2017 bitcoin sure will be reached at $2000 to $2200.

Well My speculation towards Australia is that the government will fully approve the use of bitcoin in their country on July 1  so we are gonna see some support on the market of Australia for bitcoin and then we can see some support coming from Korea and Japan that is why we would definitely see a rise on bitcoin further away $3000 dollar in the end of the year if we can not see some emotional users that out of fear they will sell and convert their bitcoins.

We shall see how Australia will enter the market. One month from now we will know how Australians will react seeing bitcoin in their country as legal. When Japan enter the picture, we didn't imagine the support this country gave us. So we need to see how Australia will do. Will they became crazy shit to bitcoin like Japan? We still don't know. Just wait on July 1 and hope they will pour cash flow on the market as what Japan did.
The main advantage of Japan and Australia is perhaps that these countries work in the process of implementing the crypto currency. We will hope that other countries will follow suit.
Kava

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

https://saturn.black

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 10:54:16 AM

-snip-

Thanks for your reply, Yes it's a prefect exemple Smiley. Now if you look at the rise of the Bitcoin price since December, I guess something quite important is coming soon in the following months. Or maybe we can say it's already started, with the facts that for exemple, Japan accepts Bitcoin as a commodity (like gold and silver) Malta finally decided to embrace the Blockchain/Bitcoin ecosystem,ect... A snowball starting that the Insiders are well aware before

We all are exciting to see the price of bitcoin in the end of this year. But as you said Japan accept bitcoin as a commodity, than also you know Australia accepts the bitcoin as a currency use, than these reasons definitely give the growth of bitcoin price.   

Yes if Australia enters the game then it will have massive impact on the price of bitcoins and it can take price to beyond our imagination and as of now price of bitcoins is moving in a positive direction so we can expect the same in coming months too.

Now recently bitcoin cross $1880 and now he has come under $1750. I think this situation will be continue within few months.
But in the end of December of 2017 bitcoin sure will be reached at $2000 to $2200.

Well My speculation towards Australia is that the government will fully approve the use of bitcoin in their country on July 1  so we are gonna see some support on the market of Australia for bitcoin and then we can see some support coming from Korea and Japan that is why we would definitely see a rise on bitcoin further away $3000 dollar in the end of the year if we can not see some emotional users that out of fear they will sell and convert their bitcoins.

We shall see how Australia will enter the market. One month from now we will know how Australians will react seeing bitcoin in their country as legal. When Japan enter the picture, we didn't imagine the support this country gave us. So we need to see how Australia will do. Will they became crazy shit to bitcoin like Japan? We still don't know. Just wait on July 1 and hope they will pour cash flow on the market as what Japan did.
The main advantage of Japan and Australia is perhaps that these countries work in the process of implementing the crypto currency. We will hope that other countries will follow suit.

I am sure that other countries will soon follow this example. In general, I was surprised that Australia decided to legalize bitcoin. I did not think that there is so much developed crypto currency and people are ready for it

Amadues

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 10:29:14 PM

-snip-

I am sure that other countries will soon follow this example. In general, I was surprised that Australia decided to legalize bitcoin. I did not think that there is so much developed crypto currency and people are ready for it

Also add Russia which wants to create their own cryptocurrency. After this decision i am going to buy more bitcoins becasue central banks cant control this new decentralized coins.Smart money will sell that coins belongs to Russian central bank.They dont want to give freedom to uncontrolled digital money  system.

██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██
'BTC MULTI-WALLET SOON'
▬▬▬▬ Download WHITEPAPER ▬▬▬▬

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
          ▄██████████▀    ████████▄
         ██████████▀      ▀████████
         ▀███████▀   ▄███▄  ▀████▀   ▄█▄
    ▄███▄  ▀███▀   ▄███████▄  ▀▀   ▄█████▄
  ▄███████▄      ▄██████████     ▄█████████
  █████████    ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
   ▀█████▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
     ▀▀▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ▀███████▀      █████████▀
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
e i d o o
██

███▀▀
▐▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▐▌
███▄▄
▀▀███
▐▌▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌▌
▄▄███
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 06:21:39 AM

Now anyone see bitcoin has been reached at $1504. It is superb for me and also for all investors of bitcoin.
Since last year in 2016 in this month bitcoin was under $400 to $550. So now we see in this time bitcoin has a double or triple price. So its mean the next coming year in 2018 bitcoin will be reached at $2500 to 3000.
Am i right? what's your opinion?
It is funny the op made a sensible prediction and then bitcoin fulfills it in the very same month, what will happen when we reach the time frame of the prediction, the end of 2018, what will be the value of bitcoin at that time.
HasHe

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 08:50:37 AM

Now anyone see bitcoin has been reached at $1504. It is superb for me and also for all investors of bitcoin.
Since last year in 2016 in this month bitcoin was under $400 to $550. So now we see in this time bitcoin has a double or triple price. So its mean the next coming year in 2018 bitcoin will be reached at $2500 to 3000.
Bitcoin has already reached around $2,850 in April this year and now its price has temporarily fallen to $2400.But we could soon expect bitcoin price to recover especially after August 1st.Bitcoin price may once again trigger reaching new heights.Bitcoin price could reach $3,500 by this year end.
kevinn669

Activity: 241
Merit: 250

Tokens That Store Virtual Energy

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 10:30:41 AM

Bitcoin has already reached around $2,850 in April this year and now its price has temporarily fallen to $2400.But we could soon expect bitcoin price to recover especially after August 1st.Bitcoin price may once again trigger reaching new heights.Bitcoin price could reach $3,500 by this year end.

I agree with your mneem. We constantly observe how the price of bitcoin is recovering from falls. This will happen after the fall, which has now begun. Maybe the price recovery will last for several months. But it will happen

████████████                                                     
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ███          ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       
 ██▀▀▀▀██▄  ███         ██▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀ ▐███▌   ██▀▀▀▀██▄▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀       
 ██     ██  ███   ▄▄    ██▄    ▀    ██     ██ ██   ██     ██    ██           
 ██ ▄▄▄██▀  ███  ████   ▀██████▄    ██    ▐█▌ ▐█▌  ██ ▄▄▄██▀    ██           
 ██  ▀██▄   ███   ▀▀    ▄    ▀██    ██    ███████  ██  ▀██▄     ██           
 ██    ▀██▄ ███         ██▄▄▄▄██    ██   ▐█▌   ▐█▌ ██    ▀██▄   ██           
 ▀▀      ▀▀ ███          ▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀   ▀▀     ▀▀ ▀▀      ▀▀   ▀▀           
            ████████████     █████████████                                   
                                       ███                                   
         ████████ ██▄      ██          ███  ████████▄   ▄▄█████▄▄  ██▄     ▄██
         ██       ████▄    ██     ▄▄   ███  ██    ▀██ ▐██▀     ▀██  ▀██▄ ▄██▀
         ██▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██▀███▄  ██    ████  ███  ██   ▄▄██ ██              ▀███▀   
         ██▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ▀███▄██     ▀▀   ███  ██ ███▀▀  ██    ██████     ▐█▌   
         ██       ██    ▀████          ███  ██  ▀██▄  ▐██▄     ▄██     ▐█▌   
         ████████ ██      ▀██          ███  ██    ▀██▄  ▀▀█████▀▀      ▐█▌   
                              ████████████                                   
      ▄▄▄▄        ▄███▌
    ▄▄▄▄▄       ▄████▀
               █████   
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▀▀   
 ▀▀████████▌ ▐██▌     
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀ ▄▄   
               █████▄ 
             █▄ ▀████▌
             ███  ▀███▌
             ███    ▀▀▀
             ███       
             ███       
             ███           
            ▐███▌     
           ▄█████▄     
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Register and Get Access
Facebook   Telegram
Twitter       Announcement
Dart18

Activity: 1400
Merit: 259

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 10:32:52 AM

This post was way before. Ain't this should be deleted and just create another thread which is updated?
The first post was still at $1504.  Huh
arwin100

Activity: 2716
Merit: 805

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2017, 10:38:33 AM

I agree with your mneem. We constantly observe how the price of bitcoin is recovering from falls. This will happen after the fall, which has now begun. Maybe the price recovery will last for several months. But it will happen

That is the magic brought by bitcoins and surely many people earning from its fall and ups. And I believe that after some dumps will be happen unto it the hard pump will follow and since segwit in august maybe implemented by that day well a big possibilities that bitcoins price would go up for that moment and maybe by this time the 3000$ price would be reach up again or maybe up for more.

Luke2939

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Building Wealth through AI and the power of the bl

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 10:39:03 AM

Nothing to worry. A correction is always healthy. I know that this seems like a crash to many bitcoiners. But in crypto unverse, we can take this as a correction  Wink
Stay positive, add some with extra fiat you have. Lots of good coins have corrected due to panic selling. This is the time to jump in and HODL all the way.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    AI-COIN ICO    Building Wealth Through AI & The Power of BLOCKCHAIN    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
slack    |    Telegram    |    twitter    |    facebook    |    ANN Thread
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    READ THE WHITEPAPER  [ REGISTER TODAY ]    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
angaper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 11:17:09 AM

This post was way before. Ain't this should be deleted and just create another thread which is updated?
The first post was still at $1504.  Huh

Although essentially you are right and this subject based on such a previous price that has been largely surpassed should be updated, it seems to me that it has some validity regarding the existing discussion about the real contribution of bitcoin in the global economy that is breaking schemes. I personally hate the tendency of thinking that bitcoin is making history just because of the high price it is reaching, when I am convinced that bitcoin is actually making history because of its great contribution to the development of economic and digital sciences.
jjacob
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1026

★Nitrogensports.eu★

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 02:23:48 PM

Nothing to worry. A correction is always healthy. I know that this seems like a crash to many bitcoiners. But in crypto unverse, we can take this as a correction  Wink
Stay positive, add some with extra fiat you have. Lots of good coins have corrected due to panic selling. This is the time to jump in and HODL all the way.

With this traceback, all we have done is erase the last month's gains.  Roll Eyes
There is no reason to get bearish because of this. Treat it like an opportunity to get some cheap coins.

█████████████████     ████████
       ████████              ████████
     ████████     ███████  ████████     ████████
    ████████     █████████████████     ████████
████████     ████████  ███████     ████████
          ████████     █████████████████
▄▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██     
██
██
▬▬ THE LARGEST & MOST TRUSTED ▬▬
      BITCOIN SPORTSBOOK     
   ▄▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██     
██
██
             ▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄
     ▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀        ▀▄▄▄▄           
▄▀▀▀▀                 █   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
█                    ▀▄          █
 █   ▀▌     ██▄        █          █               
 ▀▄        ▐████▄       █        █
  █        ███████▄     ▀▄       █
   █      ▐████▄█████████████████████▄
   ▀▄     ███████▀                  ▀██
    █      ▀█████    ▄▄        ▄▄    ██
     █       ▀███   ████      ████   ██
     ▀▄        ██    ▀▀        ▀▀    ██
      █        ██        ▄██▄        ██
       █       ██        ▀██▀        ██
       ▀▄      ██    ▄▄        ▄▄    ██
        █      ██   ████      ████   ██
         █▄▄▄▄▀██    ▀▀        ▀▀    ██
               ██▄                  ▄██
                ▀████████████████████▀

CASINO  ●  DICE  ●  POKER   
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   24 hour Customer Support   

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: