Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 12:06:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Calculating mining  (Read 1073 times)
danielgold20 (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 01:24:58 PM

Hello!

I want to calculate the amount of coins I can mine in a day ( I understand that its the same regarding all the coins )

If for example with 1t/hash I am mining 5 bitcoins and the difficultly going up so for example in one week I will mine with 1t/hash 4 bitcoins and in 3 weeks 3 bitcoins

I want to calculate how much my mining production degrees over time, How do i calculate that? Difficultly divide hash rate?
I know there website with calculator but they give me the information for the correct moment and if nothing going to change.
for example in 30 march 2017 i could mine 11 eth today ( 04/05) I can mine 8 so I want to calculate this scheme to the future

can you help me please how does the calculation made to see how much coins i will made per day, what do I need to calculate

Thank you for your help!

Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
miguelik

Activity: 256
Merit: 118

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 01:59:04 PM

Hello!

I want to calculate the amount of coins I can mine in a day ( I understand that its the same regarding all the coins )

If for example with 1t/hash I am mining 5 bitcoins and the difficultly going up so for example in one week I will mine with 1t/hash 4 bitcoins and in 3 weeks 3 bitcoins

I want to calculate how much my mining production degrees over time, How do i calculate that? Difficultly divide hash rate?
I know there website with calculator but they give me the information for the correct moment and if nothing going to change.
for example in 30 march 2017 i could mine 11 eth today ( 04/05) I can mine 8 so I want to calculate this scheme to the future

can you help me please how does the calculation made to see how much coins i will made per day, what do I need to calculate

Thank you for your help!

Hello

I think you are basically searching for an online calculator

you can try out this one

http://jblevins.org/btcmpc/

where you can set the increment in difficulty and a lot of things

"I want to calculate the amount of coins I can mine in a day ( I understand that its the same regarding all the coins )"--> No , it is not the same number, depends on the difficulty of the coin. Also, not all coins are worth the same. Having 100 of one alt coin maybe worth a lost less than 0.1 btc.

danielgold20 (OP)

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 02:33:51 PM

Hello!

Thank you for your help!

Hello

I think you are basically searching for an online calculator

you can try out this one

http://jblevins.org/btcmpc/

where you can set the increment in difficulty and a lot of things

"I want to calculate the amount of coins I can mine in a day ( I understand that its the same regarding all the coins )"--> No , it is not the same number, depends on the difficulty of the coin. Also, not all coins are worth the same. Having 100 of one alt coin maybe worth a lost less than 0.1 btc.

First of all thank you for your respond
Yes this website is great couple of question:
1.how I can know the Growth (%) ( and if I am interested to calculate ETH is there an website for this?
2. and i need to calculate Growth (%) every day depend on the last day.
3. do you know the Mathematical Equation for how much I will mine with X hash rate per day? For example : difficulty/Hash rate * time = number of coins per hour/day.

Thank you
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 06:30:24 AM

since the average diff increase is around 10% each month, you will get 10% less(well not that accurate actually less than that) each month approximately

but the diff only increase if there is enough margin of profit, right it is now with bitcoin at $1500, if the value do not increase for a long time, this scenario would be different

in soem case you could earn more as the diff would stuck there or reduce
danielgold20 (OP)

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 06:35:43 AM

since the average diff increase is around 10% each month, you will get 10% less(well not that accurate actually less than that) each month approximately

but the diff only increase if there is enough margin of profit, right it is now with bitcoin at $1500, if the value do not increase for a long time, this scenario would be different

The problem its with the same hash power the amount of eth coins that I can mine its decrease over 25-30% from Last month
like you said the difficulty  increase and my mining will decrease also
the question is what is the mathematics equation they do ( the Calculator ) to see how much coins they will mine the is an equation  for that but I dont know it ( does it difficulty/hash power * Time? )

If you know or help me the find the equation

Thank you!
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 07:15:11 AM
Last edit: June 15, 2017, 08:24:08 AM by Amph

The problem its with the same hash power the amount of eth coins that I can mine its decrease over 25-30% from Last month
like you said the difficulty  increase and my mining will decrease also
the question is what is the mathematics equation they do ( the Calculator ) to see how much coins they will mine the is an equation  for that but I dont know it ( does it difficulty/hash power * Time? )

If you know or help me the find the equation

Thank you!

there can't be an equation, because the diff always vary you can at best do an estimate on what will be your income in the future

i remember there was a calculator online that take in considerazione the average diff increase and give you an estimate on the possible profit you would have in the future

this has something http://www.bitcoinx.com/profit/, but not exactly what i remember...
TrumpD

Activity: 602
Merit: 265

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 01:09:24 PM

Hello!

Thank you for your help!

It is pretty straight forward to calculate. Start by entering your bitcoin mining hardware hash rate in GH/s, also how much electricity cost you and the power wattage in usd ($) per kilowatt hour ($/kWh). Automatically, the block reward, bitcoin price and difficulty will display.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: