Bitcoin Forum
February 25, 2018, 12:34:42 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need .001 for $1.60 paypal  (Read 270 times)
Acehigh562

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 04:04:00 PM

This a one time trade I needa send a payment I'm short 1 mbtc I got PayPal as a payment my personal PayPal is verified got my bank link up and all that good stuff and  it's under my name

.001 btc for $1.60 PayPal if ur a trusted member I can send first send me a pm and post here to confirm trade thank you

Edit:  like I say my PayPal is verified under my name and it's for $1.60 so please throw all that scam acquisition out the window if u can't make the trade just keep it pushing this should be a fast and smooth trade thank you

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Satoshi is no god. He did not come down from the mountain with 10 golden rules engraved in stone for no one to question.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
FlamingFingers

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 04:09:00 PM

Those messages and the gap between your posts don't make anyone feeling comfort dealing with you even for such a small amount. I can fulfill this trade only if you send first (as PayPal has a chargeback), or we use an escrow.
Code:
This user's password was reset recently.

This user recently woke up from a long period of inactivity.
coin.trader

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 04:09:34 PM

Those messages and the gap between your posts don't make anyone feeling comfort dealing with you even for such a small amount. I can fulfill this trade only if you send first (as PayPal has a chargeback), or we use an escrow.
Code:

@flaming stop being idiot

This a one time trade I needa send a payment I'm short 1 mbtc I got PayPal as a payment my personal PayPal is verified got my bank link up and all that good stuff and  it's under my name

.001 btc for $1.60 PayPal if ur a trusted member I can send first send me a pm and post here to confirm trade thank you

Edit: my sorry I didn't read it properly, you want bitcoins, reply with your addy

LWF ║█║ THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED LOGISTICS PLATFORM IN THE WORLD ║█║ LWF
ANN THREAD▬▬▬║PRE-SALE STARTS IN OCTOBER 23║▬▬▬WHITEPAPER
TWITTERSLACK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ TELEGRAMREDDIT
Acehigh562

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 04:11:11 PM

Code:

L
Thanks buddy trust me I already Know about that give me your PayPal email please
email

Edit : trade no more needed already in process with flameflingers  

Edit : btc has been receive waiting on flamefingers to

Edit : trade completed flamefigers sent btc without taking a payment thanks buddy appreciate the support

FlamingFingers

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 08:52:09 PM

Trade has been fulfilled, sorry for being a bit skeptical (if not paranoid). Nice guy.
Acehigh562

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 08:54:49 PM

Trade has been fulfilled, sorry for being a bit skeptical (if not paranoid). Nice guy.

Confirmed thanks buddy appreciate the support and no worries I understand why it's better safe than sorry
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.