Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 04:37:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin on its way to $1,300  (Read 3194 times)
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 01:32:11 AM

Yeah bitcoin can reach $1300 but it is a long process since there are still many things against Bitcoin. ETF is not approved and it affects Bitcoin a lot and make the prices stop inceasing. Moreover, tomorrow, Chese exchange will be back and i can ensure that the prices will decrease sharply
We don't need ETF to boost bitcoin prices or credibility. Bitcoin was doing fine without ETF for almost 8 years so far.
After ETF denial Bitcoin's price tumbled over $100, and then recovered fast to $1,250 levels where it was sitting before.
That was the only reaction we had, there won't be any long distance problems ahead due to ETF disapproval.

Yes. This is so true. ETF or not, bitcoin will survived as proven. Maybe the ETF just put bitcoin in the focus of public attention and more and more investors are attractive to it and maybe pump bitcoin ecosystem a little right now so the price is looking great and we didn't expect it to crash as other FUD is saying. So definitely before or at the end of 2017 bitcoin will raise to $2000 level.

I don't understand why people keep on talking about ETF and already gave the rejection of it. Man, without ETF bitcoin will remain bitcoin and as the best crypto currency. And those people that did take the advantage of this scenario got profit already, they sold bitcoin at higher price and when people get panicked, they bought at lower price and now back to normal and on it's way to the top.

i think ETF is first start for cryptocurrency especially for bitcoin to see the react from government, but government think that they are not approve ETF, bitcoin price is getting down to deep but its not, bitcoin still gain more power in bitcoin community but still it needs more time before we see bitcoin is approve in real life. i only wish, if bitcoin price is going down, the price is not down to far but who knows.  ETF itself is beginning but bitcoin have large opportunity to become one of the greatest investment in future and we see the price is move up and down too often and the other coins is following bitcoin.
I think it can not affect a lot.. since we are already using it a lot and many site are actually accepting bitcoin as payment.. and many big company are also accepting like in steam..
And few countries that are accepting bitcoin locally brazil and paris or other countryies that accepted bitcoin locally..
If ETF was rejected well i think its not a problem we can be still use it..

Just like what I said, I really don't get it why these people keep on talking about it. What done is done, let's move on and the price is going to pump again no matter what happens, that's the normal cycle of bitcoin's price. After its price to decrease, we know that it is going to increase as those people had enough buying power already.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KennyR

Activity: 2282
Merit: 532

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 02:51:06 AM

Yeah bitcoin can reach $1300 but it is a long process since there are still many things against Bitcoin. ETF is not approved and it affects Bitcoin a lot and make the prices stop inceasing. Moreover, tomorrow, Chese exchange will be back and i can ensure that the prices will decrease sharply
We don't need ETF to boost bitcoin prices or credibility. Bitcoin was doing fine without ETF for almost 8 years so far.
After ETF denial Bitcoin's price tumbled over $100, and then recovered fast to $1,250 levels where it was sitting before.
That was the only reaction we had, there won't be any long distance problems ahead due to ETF disapproval.

Yes. This is so true. ETF or not, bitcoin will survived as proven. Maybe the ETF just put bitcoin in the focus of public attention and more and more investors are attractive to it and maybe pump bitcoin ecosystem a little right now so the price is looking great and we didn't expect it to crash as other FUD is saying. So definitely before or at the end of 2017 bitcoin will raise to $2000 level.

I don't understand why people keep on talking about ETF and already gave the rejection of it. Man, without ETF bitcoin will remain bitcoin and as the best crypto currency. And those people that did take the advantage of this scenario got profit already, they sold bitcoin at higher price and when people get panicked, they bought at lower price and now back to normal and on it's way to the top.

i think ETF is first start for cryptocurrency especially for bitcoin to see the react from government, but government think that they are not approve ETF, bitcoin price is getting down to deep but its not, bitcoin still gain more power in bitcoin community but still it needs more time before we see bitcoin is approve in real life. i only wish, if bitcoin price is going down, the price is not down to far but who knows.  ETF itself is beginning but bitcoin have large opportunity to become one of the greatest investment in future and we see the price is move up and down too often and the other coins is following bitcoin.
I think it can not affect a lot.. since we are already using it a lot and many site are actually accepting bitcoin as payment.. and many big company are also accepting like in steam..
And few countries that are accepting bitcoin locally brazil and paris or other countryies that accepted bitcoin locally..
If ETF was rejected well i think its not a problem we can be still use it..

Just like what I said, I really don't get it why these people keep on talking about it. What done is done, let's move on and the price is going to pump again no matter what happens, that's the normal cycle of bitcoin's price. After its price to decrease, we know that it is going to increase as those people had enough buying power already.
Buying power is good to make a circulation of bitcoin in a better way. This might lead to some extent for a price increase, these days the segwit and bitcoin unlimited debate into the mining process will make the increase higher breaking the barrier of $1300+ in a short.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
JavaLove

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 03:06:17 AM

I'm pretty sure that Bitcoin will keep climbing its way up to the top and will, ultimately, be worth a lot of money in the near future. No doubt.

Even though the government would really like to ban it, there would be a massive outcry and, which ever party was in charge at the time, would definitely be voted out next election.

The only thing I'd be worried about is if the Chinese government starting really cracking down on Bitcoin users, because that's our haul of users. And, because they're very far from a democracy, there's nothing we'd be able to do. In such a case, with our current price, I'd predict a price drop to $400 - that is if there was NO bitcoin activity in China. That would probably be impossible though, people would find a way to use it.

In terms of the climbing, it will go slowly because it must follow the markets. The new administration will slow down BTC growth because he will allow the actual USD to perform much better than it has in the past which, in turn, will cause Bitcoin's price to stabilize. Once it starts going down, BTC will rise. Along with that, new users and businesses are constantly finding Bitcoin and using it. Adding to all this, we have a big halving event coming up in 2020 so get ready.

The price will reach $1300 and higher, but it won't be so quick. Expect a LOT of fluctuation before hand.

▄▄  ▄▄                 
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄             
     ██    ██           ▀▀  ▄▄        
                  ███       ▀▀         
   ██    ██   ███      ███     ██     
                          ███         
  ██   ██   ██    ███ ███    ▄▄   ██   
               ███           ▀▀       
  ██   ██  ███           ███  ██   ██ 
                     ███               
    ▄▄  ██    ███ ███     ▄▄  ██   ██ 
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀           
      ▄▄  ▀▀          ███    ██   ██   
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
         ██              ███    ███   
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███           
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 03:21:25 AM

Buying power is good to make a circulation of bitcoin in a better way. This might lead to some extent for a price increase, these days the segwit and bitcoin unlimited debate into the mining process will make the increase higher breaking the barrier of $1300+ in a short.

And that's what we need to see and stay tune for now and let's be enough with this ETF rejection. It's useless that we keep on talking about it. Since the price of bitcoin now is at $1,246 on preev. Maybe a month or two the price is possible to reach $1,300 and keep on going just like what happened. The rising time of price did happened for a longer time and the downside of it happened just for a while.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
JANGKRIK BOSS

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 01:53:41 AM

I'm pretty sure that Bitcoin will keep climbing its way up to the top and will, ultimately, be worth a lot of money in the near future. No doubt.

Even though the government would really like to ban it, there would be a massive outcry and, which ever party was in charge at the time, would definitely be voted out next election.

The only thing I'd be worried about is if the Chinese government starting really cracking down on Bitcoin users, because that's our haul of users. And, because they're very far from a democracy, there's nothing we'd be able to do. In such a case, with our current price, I'd predict a price drop to $400 - that is if there was NO bitcoin activity in China. That would probably be impossible though, people would find a way to use it.

In terms of the climbing, it will go slowly because it must follow the markets. The new administration will slow down BTC growth because he will allow the actual USD to perform much better than it has in the past which, in turn, will cause Bitcoin's price to stabilize. Once it starts going down, BTC will rise. Along with that, new users and businesses are constantly finding Bitcoin and using it. Adding to all this, we have a big halving event coming up in 2020 so get ready.

The price will reach $1300 and higher, but it won't be so quick. Expect a LOT of fluctuation before hand.
Completely agree, I'm very optimistic that the price of bitcoin before april would reach $1,300. At first I was worried when the price drop from $1,300 to $1,100 when china new year will repeat or 2 months ago, but it seems it was not evident and visible price will be stable and will not drop under $1,100.
Oralmat

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 10:01:54 AM

Bitcoin definitely come at $1300, but when the time is not sure. You know recently bitcoin continuously rise than i was 100% sure bitcoin could cross $1300. But suddenly bitcoin come back and still stop under $1250. So i am not sure bitcoin when come, but i believe it will come soon.   
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 578

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 01:56:34 PM

Bitcoin definitely come at $1300, but when the time is not sure. You know recently bitcoin continuously rise than i was 100% sure bitcoin could cross $1300. But suddenly bitcoin come back and still stop under $1250. So i am not sure bitcoin when come, but i believe it will come soon.   

it was kinda obvious that $1300 can not be reached back then or at least if it were reached it would have been a very unstable price because market was not ready for that kind of rise at that time and also because there has been a rise already and we were waiting for the ETF result to see what is the next move.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
arwin100

Activity: 2730
Merit: 807

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2017, 02:12:27 PM

it was kinda obvious that $1300 can not be reached back then or at least if it were reached it would have been a very unstable price because market was not ready for that kind of rise at that time and also because there has been a rise already and we were waiting for the ETF result to see what is the next move.

We cannot say that its because eventhough theres no ETF  acceptance for it but still we can see the mass adoption and business support it so i can say 1300$ is achievable since we are actually came near for that price but now lets chill and wait for further more flactuating events on bitcoins. Maybe 1300$ will not be achieve easily but as long as bitcoin is circulating in its natural ecosystem there will be good news to us and im confident for that to be happen.

ridery99

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 07:25:24 AM

10 k baby, 10k

I told you  Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: