Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 10:06:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] FundYourselfNow is now "Katalyse"! - Katalyse.io  (Read 64238 times)
Pipesnake
Legendary

Activity: 1012
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 11:53:34 AM

We have a massive BONUS for you guys!

You will get 2 FYN tokens (worth $4 USD) for every 1 ETH you put in our first two projects!

What are you waiting for then, get started NOW!

Nice marketing strategy to start with.This would be a perfect start for FYN and also the upcoming projects on FYN.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Ashara

Activity: 211
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 02:41:16 PM

I was curious if I understand the reward program for FYN token holders correctly (assuming the token holders are FYN verified):

1) FYN token holders get a pro rata distribution (amounting to 5-10%) of the tokens of the projects launched on the FYN platform acorrding to https://fundyourselfnow.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115002183314-What-are-FYN-tokens-and-the-benefits- and https://fundyourselfnow.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115002183374-What-is-the-FYN-Community-Marketing-Program
2) There is a buy back program of FYN tokens that starts in 2018.

I find the above a bit confusing as I thought the cost of using the FYN platform is 5%, but in case there are pro rata distributions and buybacks then I would assume the costs could also reach up to 15%. I am not sure if one of the two programs got replaced by the other or whether it is just me misunderstanding an aspect of it.

I was also curious about the requirements for the air drops as currently I am FYN verified, but I still had my tokens at the HitBTC exchange when getting verified. Do I need to initiate an aspect of the verification again or is that done automatically when such airdrops take place? In that regard I also am curious when the first airdrop is expected to take place. Thanks in advance!

P S: Is there a promo banner we can use at the moment to bring a little more attention to the FYN platform? I thought that might help out. It is not about any bounties for me. I do not care about bounties. Just a small thing that FYN backers can use to help out in a small way.
redhack
Legendary

Activity: 1858
Merit: 1014

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 06:15:10 PM

2 FYN bonus for 1 ETH investment is pretty low but better than nothing.
I hope you can fund your projects and FYN have greater value in Etherdelta.
ensign_lee

Activity: 886
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 09:35:18 AM

2 FYN bonus for 1 ETH investment is pretty low but better than nothing.
I hope you can fund your projects and FYN have greater value in Etherdelta.

Etherdelta does not have a balanced buy/sell ratio and anyone can manipulate the price by selling low/high and cause some panic in the market.We would need FYN to be listed on good liquidity exchanges like Binance,liqui .

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
GröBkAz

Activity: 854

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 11:11:07 AM

Any plan for FYN to get listed on Binance in next community token month?
Alonzo Ewing
Legendary

Activity: 1040
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 01:47:34 PM

Any plan for FYN to get listed on Binance in next community token month?

I am with you on this, the team should focus on getting listed on Binance or at least be on the list of coins to be voted which would be more of a marketing for the project.Binance has been slowly growing and catching up with bigger exchanges and volume keeps improving further.
Ashara

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 05:58:43 PM

It seems FYN has been added to the IDEX exchange: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/fundyourselfnow/#markets

Unfortunately it is still a low volume exchange.
ingiltere
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1478

Rollbit.com Crypto Futures

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 07:32:29 PM

It seems FYN has been added to the IDEX exchange: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/fundyourselfnow/#markets

Idex is doing their ICO, they'll raise good money and develop their product for better.
It's a good move by FundYourselfNow. Idex will be better exchange next weeks.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
mylabs01

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 01:46:53 PM

Idex is doing their ICO, they'll raise good money and develop their product for better.

good to see FYN be on another exchange. but wouldnt it be great not only focus on minor exchange or exchanges which has a small trading volume? why not aim other exchange? cryptopia, coinexchange, livecoin etc.

▄▄▀▀▄▄
    ▄▄▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀▄▄
▄▄▀▀▄▄█████▄████▄▄▀▀▄▄
█▀▀█▄█████████████
█▄▄████▀   ▀██████
███████     █▄████
█████▀█▄   ▄██████
█▄█████▌   ▐█████
█████▀█     ██████
██▄███████████████
▀▀▄▄▀▀█████▀████▀▀▄▄▀▀
    ▀▀▄▄▀▀██▀▀▄▄▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄▀▀
PDATA
TOKEN
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
TELEGRAM     BITCOINTALK     FACEBOOK
MEDIUM    SLACK    TWITTER    YOUTUBE
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   E M A I L   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
H
Ashara

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 06:28:07 PM

good to see FYN be on another exchange. but wouldnt it be great not only focus on minor exchange or exchanges which has a small trading volume? why not aim other exchange? cryptopia, coinexchange, livecoin etc.

All those exchanges are also very small though: https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/volume/24-hour/

Bittrex is by far the best at the moment and Binance is also a good option. They are rank 3 and rank 11 respectively in terms of trading volume. There are some other exchanges inbetween, but the requirements of being listed at those seem to be higher. What will also greatly help FYN and all tokens issued on its platform will be Loopring. Loopring will be able to connect exchanges and traders all over the world and thereby allow for both decentralisation or centralisation depending upon user wishes, but the key aspect is that it will greatly enhance liquidity and match the very best prices across exchanges and traders. Every trader can keep control over their own cryptocurrencies and still trade them on this platform. If I am not mistaken the first version of that will go live for Ethereum and ERC20 tokens this December. I expect Cobinhood also to have major trading volume soon as they charge a 0% fee for all trades on their platform.
cahkalem

Activity: 562
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 10:14:43 AM

to promote Fundyourself platform now they make an refferal program
good startegy inside, i hope this will make this project become popular and can beat their competitors
bitcoinsforall

Activity: 714
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 11:54:38 AM

Any present bounty programs that I can participate in?

No bounty program available, but if you invite your friends/relatives to invest on FYN supported projects you can earn free FYN tokens.More details about this referral program are available on their website.
mylabs01

Activity: 476

Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 01:50:27 PM

All those exchanges are also very small though: https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/volume/24-hour/

Bittrex is by far the best at the moment and Binance is also a good option. They are rank 3 and rank 11 respectively in terms of trading volume. There are some other exchanges inbetween, but the requirements of being listed at those seem to be higher. What will also greatly help FYN and all tokens issued on its platform will be Loopring. Loopring will be able to connect exchanges and traders all over the world and thereby allow for both decentralisation or centralisation depending upon user wishes, but the key aspect is that it will greatly enhance liquidity and match the very best prices across exchanges and traders. Every trader can keep control over their own cryptocurrencies and still trade them on this platform. If I am not mistaken the first version of that will go live for Ethereum and ERC20 tokens this December. I expect Cobinhood also to have major trading volume soon as they charge a 0% fee for all trades on their platform.

even if these exchnage are small, atleast they are well known compared to idex and coss.. and yes thats my point too, they cant even list it to these small exchange then how can they list it to bigger exchange.

▄▄▀▀▄▄
    ▄▄▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀▄▄
▄▄▀▀▄▄█████▄████▄▄▀▀▄▄
█▀▀█▄█████████████
█▄▄████▀   ▀██████
███████     █▄████
█████▀█▄   ▄██████
█▄█████▌   ▐█████
█████▀█     ██████
██▄███████████████
▀▀▄▄▀▀█████▀████▀▀▄▄▀▀
    ▀▀▄▄▀▀██▀▀▄▄▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄▀▀
PDATA
TOKEN
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
TELEGRAM     BITCOINTALK     FACEBOOK
MEDIUM    SLACK    TWITTER    YOUTUBE
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   E M A I L   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
H
thresher

Activity: 700

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 02:13:43 PM

If you want to join this project, it wants some more reference and contacts. Its bring in without bounty organize. Its easy to found reference then deal with bounty. I thing its worth to try...
Warfare

Activity: 1036
Merit: 256

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2017, 12:57:58 AM

Any present bounty programs that I can participate in?
Other than the "refer a friend campaign", no.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
AshleyAshes
Copper Member

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 04:56:56 AM

Where can I find info about your bounty campaign, if you have it?
fundyourself (OP)

Activity: 490

Find Funds & Talents - www.fundyourselfnow.com

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 02:28:52 AM

Hi everyone!
Showcase your passion to the world and win free FYN tokens!
Join our photo campaign and Make Great Ideas Happen!!
#fynpassion
You can find more at https://goo.gl/n6XUHj

FundYourselfNow
Revolutionizing CrowdfundingLearn More!

fundyourself (OP)

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 09:18:55 AM

Excited to have the WandX ICO!

The token sale will start at 2 PM GMT today! And the current token sale bonus is 18% valid till 7th November 2pm GMT.

Come and back WandX on www.fundyourselfnow.com!

FundYourselfNow

anirgu
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 08:35:47 AM

waiting for your projects's token sale

Which project's crowdfunding are you waiting to join? FYN token sale was over months back and they are actively promoting/marketing now.There are a few projects which are launched on fundyourself and it is currently open for funding.Join now and if you refer your friends/relatives, you can earn FYN free tokens.

Nousplatform Youtube     
fundyourself (OP)

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 09:07:36 AM

🎁 We have just given out 1 FYN token to each KYC verified user on our platform as a SIGN-UP Bonus!

Thanks for your support! Smiley

FundYourselfNow

Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  

Jump to: