Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:31:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] FundYourselfNow is now "Katalyse"! - Katalyse.io  (Read 64238 times)
fundyourself (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 251

Find Funds & Talents - www.fundyourselfnow.com

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:48:29 AM

FYN available on 4 exchange but i don't know why the volume very low what's wrong with this token ?

dev please try to get listed on major exchange to gain more volume and trader

by lowest supply this token should can make people more interested to invest because very potential
Thanks, we are trying to get listed on major exchanges, will update the community soon on this!

FundYourselfNow
Revolutionizing CrowdfundingLearn More!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fundyourself (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:53:31 AM

Can i claim the sign bounty now? havent claim it since the camp.

You mean the signup bonus? Can you give me your username so that I can check on FYN platform?

FundYourselfNow

fundyourself (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:55:32 AM

Gemini is one of the best cryptocurrency exchange platform. It is easy to use, clean and unique in nature. Here is our guide to help you trade on GEMINI.

Gemini is a cryptocurrency exchange platform where investors can buy Bitcoin (BTC) and Ether (ETH) using US dollars – or just trade between BTC and ETH. It’s a robust tool for more advanced traders, but it’s also has clean, easy-to-use interface that even a total beginner can quickly get the hang of.

This crypto-coin exchange is probably best known for its infamous founders, the Winklevoss twins, who sued Mark Zuckerberg for stealing the idea of Facebook from them in 2008. Their $65 million windfall from that lawsuit was certainly put to some good use – the brothers had accumulated $11 million worth of bitcoin by 2013, when it was worth about $120.00.

Their bitcoin stockpile has skyrocketed since then, with the digital currency’s value now several thousand percent higher than it was back then. In fact, the twins are said to have become the first “bitcoin billionaires” in December of 2017 around the time bitcoin surpassed the $11,000 mark.

The Winklevoss twins launched Gemini (now do you get the name?) in late 2015.

http://news.fundyourselfnow.com/2017/12/19/beginners-guide-trading-gemini/

Thanks for sharing this! You can find more interesting articles here - http://news.fundyourselfnow.com/

Also, we are inviting contributing writers to our News page. Feel free to spread the word.

FundYourselfNow

Alonzo Ewing
Legendary

Activity: 1040
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 09:35:26 AM

Can i claim the sign bounty now? havent claim it since the camp.

You mean the signup bonus? Can you give me your username so that I can check on FYN platform?

I guess he is asking for the signature campaign bounty which he has missed to claim during the signature bounty distribution period.
filsid

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

TOKPIE

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 09:41:35 AM

Get Started now with Pet Planet — The new craze after Cryptokitties

By now, all of you have heard about Cryptokitties which broke the ethereum for a fews days with virtual cats.

Today, i’m sharing with you the latest upcoming craze, Pet Planet, which was launched yesterday.

Why Pet Planet was take off

Pet Planet is the first major Dapp created by the Tron Foundation (TRONIX) & Game.com. For all of you that is not familiar with Tron, it is the best performing cryptoasset in Dec (40 times return) growing from 139 million (Dec 4th) to 5.5B today based on coinmarketcap.

They have a proven model copied from Cryptokitties and a massive following on Twitter to promote their game

https://medium.com/@FundYourselfNow/get-started-now-with-pet-planet-the-new-craze-after-cryptokitties-9aeabcbdc0be

Old God

Activity: 434
Merit: 268

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 06:46:59 AM

Hello, i got an email about a new project named Nera, and its related to your project right? there is will be a new bounty, it will be in the new thread?
Kirilp

Activity: 504
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:54:48 AM

Exchanges that support crypto-to-crypto transactions

In recent years, cryptocurrencies have emerged as a viable asset class for many investors. The market provides an alternative to those wishing to diversify their portfolios from the traditional asset class. Cryptocurrency exchanges services provide a platform for these people to trade in cryptocurrencies. On these services, investors can buy BTC, ETH, and other cryptocoins and begin to trade. This process isn’t too dissimilar to what goes on in the forex market where investors trade fiat currency pairs.

There are a host of exchange and trading platforms on the internet. Each one of them tries to offer something different in order to gain more clients. The focus of this article will be on cryptocurrency exchanges that support crypto-to-crypto transactions. Before going into the subject matter, it is important to examine what crypto-to-crypto transactions are.

http://news.fundyourselfnow.com/2018/01/04/exchanges-crypto-to-crypto-transactions/
TOM47

Merit: 101

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:48:44 AM

Cryptocurrency May Become Social Media 2.0

In her 1999 article titled “Fragmented Future”, renowned IT architect consultant Darcy DiNucci introduced the world to the concept of Web 2.0. This new web architecture was based on user-generated content that would replace the then static nature of the Worldwide Web. It is important to note that her description of the framework differs significantly to what obtains today. The fact though is that Social Media came to be known as the advancement of web technology, in other words, Web 2.0. There are strong indications that Cryptocurrency may soon become the new Social Media.

When the internet first emerged, it was the pinnacle of distributed computing. It forever changed the face of information technology. Data could be transferred from and to multiple network nodes at breath-taking speed. At some point in the evolution of the web, the idea of user-generated content was developed and Web 2.0 was born. Within the framework of the Web2.0 architecture is Social Media with its many popular platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Google among others. These platforms have changed the way we share information and communicate with one another.

In the few years since the emergence of Social Media, the digital phenomenon has attracted praise and criticism in almost equal amount. Social Media critics point to the many flaws in the system which undermine the fidelity of the information that is being shared. These issues have even been brought to the forefront in the wake of the alleged manipulation of the 2016 general elections in the United States.

https://hackernoon.com/cryptocurrency-may-become-social-media-2-0-64f933ab0140
Ashara

Activity: 211
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:26:02 PM

FYN has its own Reddit which has greatly improved recently: https://www.reddit.com/r/fundyourselfnow/

A lot of the FYN activity also takes place in its Telegram group (so that is probably the best place to go if there are any questions): https://t.me/fundyourselfnow
Alexbt

Activity: 542
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:39:11 AM

Jan Updates for FundYourselfNow

Time flies and it has been over a month since our last update. Today, i would like to share with you the progress we made since our last monthly report and outline the plans for the month of January

Marketing

As mentioned in Dec updates, one of the key areas were focusing on is content generation. For the month of Dec, we were writing one article under the FYN account everyday. Currently we are a contributing writer to the top 3 crypto/tech publication on Medium (The Mission, Hackernoon & Good Audience). Over the last month itself, we crossed 100,000 views on medium for the articles we wrote, and we garnered about 1463 fans organically. Show your support by following us on medium if you have not yet.

One of the article i personally wrote gathered over 10k views on medium and got featured on Zero Hedge, a leading financial news website, with over 100k views. We also got featured again on the front page of Business Times Singapore. We are working hard to establish ourselves as a thought leader in the crypto-currency space.

By end of this month, we are launching a new channel called Blockchain Hunt, where we will hunt and review the latest Decentralized App (Dapps). If 2017 was the year of ICOs, 2018 will be the year Dapps. There is an incredible number of products launching in 2018 and having this channel will align well to our vision at FYN, which is to make Great Ideas Happen. We will be able to feature FYN projects and get them the visiblity they need through these channels.

Our first three reviews will be covering Kyber Network, Digix & Tron and we will be working with an popular cryptocurrency youtuber to launch this channel.

By end of Mar, we hope to be able to hit monthly views of at least a quarter million a month through our video and news articles. Currently, we have also started doing content marketing for the ICOs under us and we expect significant revenue to come in from the media side (PR & Content Marketing) in the next few months.

We are also rebranding FYN in line for our official launch in Feb, with a name competition starting next week, and attractive prizes to be won! Do stay tuned to our twitter page.

New Projects

We are happy to welcome 3 new projects: Newera.energy (Vietnam), Viola.AI (Singapore), Matchroom.io (Malaysia).

For these 3 ICOs, we are helping extensively and advising on their crowdsale.

Find out more on what these projects do and the exclusive deals/bonuses for FYN tokens holders here.

We would also like to congratulate all the ICOs (WandX, Genaro, Olympus Lab, Gatcoin) that we have helped so far and their successful ICO completion. Their token price has also done extremely well over the last few months.

We are also excited to have our first major FYN hosted event for the ICOs we are helping in Vietnam on the 28th Jan. We will also be be heading down to New York late Feb, with the event hosted by our own FYN advisor, Michael, who also heads the 6000 strong Ethereum New York Meetup Community.

Development

Over the last month, there were many minor enhancements to the FYN page based on feedback from our customers & sales team. Some of the key one were

BTC & Fiat Payment options
Single page signup if you are not logged in.
Most of the team is focusing on the the development of the talent marketplace and the expected completion date is expected to be in early Feb.

On the development side, we are actively hiring and we expect to onboard another 2–3 developers over this month to speed up the development progress.

Company Financials

Currently FYN offers a full fledged ICO advisory service, from marketing, legal, technical to fundraising support. Our revenues have been steadily increasing, and we expect to break even in by mar 2018. Note that we have been accepting payment for our services in FYN tokens and will continue to do so.

If you know of anyone that need helps with their project, please email us at contact@fundyourselfnow.com

Our token price is doing well and hit an all time high of about $6.80 a few days ago, almost double of what our price was a month ago.

VinaEX, the crypto-fiat exchange that we partially own, has soft launched and we are expecting a significant amount of revenue to come in from there in the next few months.

We would like to thank all of you for your support so far and we will soar in 2018 together with everyone!

https://medium.com/@FundYourselfNow/jan-updates-for-fundyourselfnow-6812bdc8372e
fundyourself (OP)

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:49:27 AM

Calling all FYN supporters!!
FundYourselfNow is thinking of rebranding before its official launch in February 2018 and we would get some amazing & unique ideas from our supporters.

Give it best shot and get a chance to win ROUND TRIP TICKETS to Singapore to meet the FYN team.

Send your suggestions here:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd_EWSbQ0-EuQY6RuLxuKqWf5q7Ymh5Xo57X6ndjP9J3og_Ww/viewform

FundYourselfNow

fundyourself (OP)

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 04:23:57 AM

FYN has its own Reddit which has greatly improved recently: https://www.reddit.com/r/fundyourselfnow/

A lot of the FYN activity also takes place in its Telegram group (so that is probably the best place to go if there are any questions): https://t.me/fundyourselfnow

Thanks a lot for informing everyone about this and for the appreciation!

FundYourselfNow

fundyourself (OP)

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 03:13:45 AM

Hello, i got an email about a new project named Nera, and its related to your project right? there is will be a new bounty, it will be in the new thread?

Thanks for showing interest! Here are the threads for NERA:

NERA Ann thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2681012.0
Green Advocates Program by NERA:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2765346.0

There is more allocation to FYN members!

FundYourselfNow

fundyourself (OP)

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 03:24:55 AM

Ongoing offers for FYN members:

1. Green Advocates Program by NERA

NERA is inviting all its supporters to promote the project in any way and any form. 20% of the amount is allocated to FYN members in each bonus tier. For more details refer NERA thread:

NERA ANN: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2681012.0
Green Advocates Program: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2765346.0

2. Bounty Program by Viola.AI

Viola is offering 50% bonus in Presale + 10% bonus to FYN members who participate in presale through FYN Platform.

Viola ANN: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2471543.new
Bonus details: https://www.fundyourselfnow.com/projectdetails/Viola

FundYourselfNow

Bitcoin1216

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

Pawsome

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 12:37:23 AM

Happy because hold hold FYN because the price will continue to skyrocket, I'm sure the month of April the price will reach $ 10 and this year will reach $ 50.

MonstarOfficial

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 06:18:02 PM

Happy because hold hold FYN because the price will continue to skyrocket, I'm sure the month of April the price will reach $ 10 and this year will reach $ 50.

I've been following FYN since the very beginning plus I know the founders, and I think it's going to be way more than that !  Wink
fundyourself (OP)

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 06:36:50 AM

Thanks! We definitely won't let you guys down!

FundYourselfNow

fundyourself (OP)

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 06:38:19 AM

I've been following FYN since the very beginning plus I know the founders, and I think it's going to be way more than that !  Wink

If we have continuous support of FYN members like you guys, we will be able to achieve much more for sure! We are trying our best to get listed on major exchanges. Hopefully, there might be a green signal soon. Keeping the fingers crossed!

FundYourselfNow

fundyourself (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:32:19 AM

Last Day of the FundYourselfNow Name Campaign!

Give your brilliant name suggestions and meet FundYourselfNow in Singapore!

FundYourselfNow

fundyourself (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 03:19:41 AM

Join FundYourselfNow this Sunday in Vietnam!

Meet speakers from Viola.AI, Olympus Labs Blockchain, New Era Energy, MatchRoom and Vinaex

For details - https://www.facebook.com/fundyourselfnow/photos/a.458372981170182.1073741828.401219076885573/578647322476080/?type=3&theater

FundYourselfNow

Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  

Jump to: