Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 12:24:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] FundYourselfNow is now "Katalyse"! - Katalyse.io  (Read 64238 times)
fundyourself (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 251

Find Funds & Talents - www.fundyourselfnow.com

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:14:20 AM

Since the time of the ICO, it has been a long time, but you have achieved almost nothing. There are no volumes, there are practically no stock exchanges ... the price of the token is ridiculous. The only good news is that you are active in your social networks. How are you related to the WANDX project? Is this another 1 startup Huh

We understand your concern and we have been trying our best to keep up with your expectations. Since we did our ICO, we managed to launch our FYN website and supported projects like Viola.AI, Wandx (yes, this was the first project that we supported after launch) and we launched Talent marketplace. We started FYN staking program for the FYN members as we thought you guys deserve something more.

Talking about exchanges, it is quite difficult but definitely not impossible. So we are trying our best to get through and get listed on popular exchanges. Things are taking time, but hard work always pay in the end.  Smiley
Well, I hope you are right, and you will succeed. At least I wish you this. Patience and work - all peretrut Smiley) Good luck guys.

thanks dude, we promise we won't let the FYN community down. we are trying our best to benefit you guys in every way possible

FundYourselfNow
Revolutionizing CrowdfundingLearn More!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fundyourself (OP)

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:15:21 AM

Just Now , I seen only Mr.Kenneth Tan in any event. Where is Mr.Jack Ser ? Why he don't participate in any event / community?

Lol how come we don't see you at every event that we attend? Please do come and meet us whenever you are there!  Grin

FundYourselfNow

fundyourself (OP)

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:22:15 AM

FYN Staking Bonus for the Month of MAY

Start preparing for FYN Staking Bonus for this month. Make sure that you complete the following simple steps before 25th May, 12 PM GMT +8 (Ignore if already done):

1. Hold at least 10 FYN tokens in your wallet.
2. Join FYN telegram group at t.me/fundyourselfnow.com.
3. Sign up on www.fundyourselfnow.com and in your profile, put in your ETH address in which you hold FYN tokens and put Telegram username (E.g @abc).

Those who are new, read what is FYN Staking Program and Join it right away!
https://medium.com/@FundYourselfNow/update-1st-quarter-bonus-of-fyn-staking-program-68b35d169743

Read the latest FYN Update here
https://medium.com/@FundYourselfNow/future-vision-of-fundyourselfnow-and-updated-token-model-4e49f9406787

FundYourselfNow

sursc

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:26:54 PM

Just Now , I seen only Mr.Kenneth Tan in any event. Where is Mr.Jack Ser ? Why he don't participate in any event / community?

Lol how come we don't see you at every event that we attend? Please do come and meet us whenever you are there!  Grin

Huh , I mean that , many months ago , I have seen the activity of Mr.Jack Ser in your media (your FYN facebook post , picture , answer in telegram , any event ) that I following. But now , I see only Mr. Tan in picture , any article (medium.com ,etc.). Why Mr. Jack do not come on stage with Mr.Tan? What dose Mr. Jack do now?
fundyourself (OP)

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:50:50 AM

Start preparing for FYN Staking Bonus for this month. Make sure that you complete the following simple steps before 25th May, 12 PM GMT +8 (Ignore if already done):

3. Sign up on www.fundyourselfnow.com and in your profile, put in your ETH address in which you hold FYN tokens and put Telegram username (E.g @abc).

https://medium.com/@FundYourselfNow/update-1st-quarter-bonus-of-fyn-staking-program-68b35d169743

https://medium.com/@FundYourselfNow/future-vision-of-fundyourselfnow-and-updated-token-model-4e49f9406787

FYN Staking Program is ON HOLD

Dear FYN Members, we have decided to keep the FYN Staking Program ON HOLD for now, due to poor Market Reaction.

Please read our complete announcement here - https://medium.com/@FundYourselfNow/fyn-staking-program-will-be-on-hold-e6f6ced9d4f1

FundYourselfNow

galkind

Activity: 46

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:20:05 AM

Any chances of getting it back again?
minorman
Legendary

Activity: 945
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 12:01:49 PM

Do we have a stats of all the payments done with the staking method from the start and if you can publish the detail over here..so many people would be looking at the ROI and may buy FYN and stake?

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
fundyourself (OP)

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:24:13 AM

Do we have a stats of all the payments done with the staking method from the start and if you can publish the detail over here..so many people would be looking at the ROI and may buy FYN and stake?

The staking program is on hold for now. Please read the announcement above for more details. We distributed the staking bonus for the month of April but had to put this on hold due to market condition.

FundYourselfNow

minorman
Legendary

Activity: 945
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 10:43:24 AM

The staking program is on hold for now. Please read the announcement above for more details. We distributed the staking bonus for the month of April but had to put this on hold due to market condition.

Thanks for your answer, but my question was on the stats of the current distribution done till now. Where Can I have a quick check of this and since the staking is on hold, are there any chances to see the old stats?

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
fundyourself (OP)

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 02:47:09 AM

Thanks for your answer, but my question was on the stats of the current distribution done till now. Where Can I have a quick check of this and since the staking is on hold, are there any chances to see the old stats?

Hi there, the ROI of our staking program is up to 100%. And sorry we don't have the old stats for the last distribution as we informed the holder through email.

FundYourselfNow

fundyourself (OP)

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:36:29 AM

Golden Chance for Crypto Traders to Win a LEDGER NANO S!!

FYN supported project Rate3 Network and FYN's partner exchange CoinChangeX are running RTE Trading Competition on its platform.!

Criteria - Trade RTE on CoinChangeX. Traders with HIGHEST Trading Volume (Buy+Sell) will be the winners.

Duration - 13th July 2018 10AM UTC +8 to 27th July 2018 10AM UTC +8

Refer this Registration Form - bit.ly/rate3_ccx for more details!

ALL THE BEST & HAPPY TRADING!

FundYourselfNow

Beumphocsorbo

Activity: 36

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:08:47 AM

It looks of this business will be better in the offing. Faultless results, witting project, absorbing project.  Good luck guys!
sebdude420

Activity: 397
Merit: 350

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 07:19:58 AM

It looks of this business will be better in the offing. Faultless results, witting project, absorbing project.  Good luck guys!
FundYourSelfNow offers all kinds of support for the crowdfunding. I do not clearly understand the great need for blockchain in this project, but the idea is really good enough.

OG Bitcoin Miner turned Proof of Stake Validator.
Maxed out Raspberry Pi 4 8GB at 120$ a Day Revenue with ~15K XTZ Bonds in Summer of 2021.
Looking at Proof of Stake systems all across the crypto ecosystem to expand operations.
admosfir

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 07:47:57 AM

how about the next roadmap of FYN developments?? is it still on progress or not?? if it still on progress, why the price is still low?
fundyourself (OP)

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 03:00:38 AM

Thanks , we are trying our best to benefit fyn community

FundYourselfNow

fundyourself (OP)

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 03:01:34 AM

FundYourSelfNow offers all kinds of support for the crowdfunding. I do not clearly understand the great need for blockchain in this project, but the idea is really good enough.

It is when we hold funds given by backers and release them to the project team in terms of milestone.

FundYourselfNow

fundyourself (OP)

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 03:02:14 AM

Hello. I got in this plan. I'm interested to watch how the owners implement the business!

Thanks you can check our website www.fundyourselfnow.com for more details

FundYourselfNow

fundyourself (OP)

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 03:05:24 AM

how about the next roadmap of FYN developments?? is it still on progress or not?? if it still on progress, why the price is still low?

Yes, we will be releasing a medium post soon containing our plans, development and updates. We are currently in the process of rebranding - with new name , new logo and new features on our website. We are in the process of building out a one stop self service tokenization platform where we can issue both utility and security tokens, trying to obtain a proper license in the regulatory jurisdiction.

FundYourselfNow

nmthu2209

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 06:44:56 AM

The project are quite transparent in that matter and I think I can find all I want about this project. Bringing a crowdfunding platform to the blockchain environment makes it superior to mainstream ordinary platforms as it allows all the transaction to be transparent and the fees are highly reduced to the bare minimum. It also makes it possible to grant the funds directly to the project's wallet without any intermediaries. However, as there are other similar projects, I'm not sure if this one is superior to the others.
fundyourself (OP)

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 06:39:54 AM

FundYourselfNow(FYN) is now called Katalyse!

Dear users, we are excited to announce that FundYourselfNow(FYN) is now called "Katalyse" after rebranding!

Katalyse is a new platform for Entrepreneurs to list, create and launch their ICOs for FREE! Backers will receive Project tokens in their wallets as soon as they transfer funds!

Visit www.katalyse.io and get started!

Read more what Katalyse offers to Crypto Enthusiasts -> https://medium.com/@Katalyse/fundyourselfnow-is-now-katalyse-400d44271fe3

FundYourselfNow

Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 »
  Print  

Jump to: