Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:08:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Transactions now take ages to confirm?  (Read 4887 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Harry Callahan

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 10:06:46 PM

Just to add that I have put 0.0004 fee for 0.002 transaction and this is not low fee and I still can't get the transaction confirmed. And of course that Viabtc doesn't have some magic powers so I'm afraid there is nothing I could do but just sit and wait that my transactions will get confirmed soon.
It is really difficult to use bitcoin now a days to send small amount of coins because of the increased transaction fees and even with the price of bitcoin at an all time high and with 0.002 means $2 it is not possible to send those without providing a higher fees which is really ridiculous and something has to be done to counter this as bitcoin is becoming the coin for the elite and the wealthy.
cellard
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1252

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 10:11:56 PM

Just to add that I have put 0.0004 fee for 0.002 transaction and this is not low fee and I still can't get the transaction confirmed. And of course that Viabtc doesn't have some magic powers so I'm afraid there is nothing I could do but just sit and wait that my transactions will get confirmed soon.
It is really difficult to use bitcoin now a days to send small amount of coins because of the increased transaction fees and even with the price of bitcoin at an all time high and with 0.002 means $2 it is not possible to send those without providing a higher fees which is really ridiculous and something has to be done to counter this as bitcoin is becoming the coin for the elite and the wealthy.

There's no way to change this but to activate segwit. All other scaling methods have been ruled out as stupid by all experts in the field. So if miners that are still not signaling segwit don't get with the board, you can forget about such tiny transaction. We will have to resort to LTC. Ultimately all coins will fail to deliver microtransactions onchain if they pick any notable traction, which is why LTC with segwit and LN will shine.
BitcoinPanther

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 10:39:30 PM

Guys, I just tried ViaBTC's free "bitcoin transaction accelerator" and it appeared to work for me. (Google). Try it at the top of the hour b/c it has a manual request queue that fills up quickly.

My little story is here. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1743011.msg18915866#msg18915866

Viabtc accelerator always works but we have to beat other people in requesting the transaction to be pushed since it only allow 100 transaction per hour to be processed.  

Transaction does not take ages to confirm, it is now tx fee based, the higher your transaction fee per bytes, the faster it will confirmed (this does not mean if you have high fee it will be confirmed asap since we need to consider how big the bytes of the transaction is).  I had my transaction's first confirmation within 10 min range, if lucky I got it in less than  2 minutes (time of finding block).  Meaning I had it confirmed on the next block found by simply adjusting the fee ( I have electrum wallet and set it to dynamic option).

Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 10:53:29 PM

I also experienced like that I send my earning in trading site to my online wallet but as of now its not yet confirm. The miner fee is good I send 0.035 and the fee is 0.0006 and I think is good amount to confirm the transaction fastly. 24 hours or 1 day . I hope my transaction confirm soon I can use my bitcoin to buy altcoin. I hope also the transaction of other confirm also because many people as of experienced like this .
Gens09

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 12:14:30 AM

I've been using Bitcoin before it was cool

I don't ever remember a transaction taking so long. It has been 3+ hours, my VPN subscription payment is long overdue. Is anybody else having this issue?

If you're going to moan about how I should pay more fees, then please don't waste your time by posting
You are worried about 3 hours delay.But i sent 0.05 btc to my localbitcoins account witha transaction fees of 0.0007 btc.Three days have gone.Still it has not reached.I dont know how many more days i would have to wait for.Every day,atleast for ten times,i use to check up whether transaction has been completed or not.We should never lose hope in life.So i hope that atleast it would get confirmed today.
Maybe you can checked the blockchain record so that you will be worried about the transaction if you can see the blockchain record even it is not confirmed it is surely go in your account.
vasrasus

Activity: 946
Merit: 500

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 12:24:38 AM

I've been using Bitcoin before it was cool

I don't ever remember a transaction taking so long. It has been 3+ hours, my VPN subscription payment is long overdue. Is anybody else having this issue?

If you're going to moan about how I should pay more fees, then please don't waste your time by posting
You are worried about 3 hours delay.But i sent 0.05 btc to my localbitcoins account witha transaction fees of 0.0007 btc.Three days have gone.Still it has not reached.I dont know how many more days i would have to wait for.Every day,atleast for ten times,i use to check up whether transaction has been completed or not.We should never lose hope in life.So i hope that atleast it would get confirmed today.
Maybe you can checked the blockchain record so that you will be worried about the transaction if you can see the blockchain record even it is not confirmed it is surely go in your account.

It will go in our account for a couple of hours or more, but it guarantees that it will be transferred since it was already deducted on us upon clicking the confirmation to proceed. We just need to wait which is hard to do when were on urgent transactions.

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
       ▄████████▀████████▄
    ▄█████████▀   ▀█████████▄
   ████   ▄█▀       ▀█▄   ████
  █████ ▄▀    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▄ █████
 ██████▀   ▄███▀▀▀███▄   ▀██████
▐████▀    ██▀       ▀██    ▀████▌
████     ▐██         ██▌     ████
▐████▄    ██▄       ▄██    ▄████▌
 ██████▄   ▀███▄▄▄███▀   ▄██████
  █████ ▀▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▀ █████
   ████   ▀█▄       ▄█▀   ████
    ▀█████████▄   ▄█████████▀
       ▀████████▄████████▀
           ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
.Bcnex.The Ultimate   ───2 Millions Orders/s───
Blockchain Trading Platform
..Follow us:..

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

||
LINKEDIN
MEDIUM
REDDIT

▸  BUY NOW  ◂   
awesome31312 (OP)

Activity: 826
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 12:48:12 AM

Thanks a lot guys. At this stage a lot of information is being repeated so I consider this matter resolved.

Account recovered 08-12-2019
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: