Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 12:48:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Godlikeprocuctions has banned the word Bitcoin!  (Read 8905 times)
tanerlorn

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 18, 2011, 10:43:33 PM

No, I'm not him. The article makes sense to me. But yeah, I am aware that I am likely crazy.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jack of Diamonds

Activity: 252
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 18, 2011, 10:50:09 PM

Quote from: That guy
Hm! Career. Kah-Rear. “Kah” is the Egyption word for the spirit/soul [¿need I explain what a rear is?]. As I’ve speculated before, anal sex, somehow either short-circuits the chakra system, allowing a bleeding of life-energy from the sodeomee to the sodomite. More speculative, but sure to be resolved sooner or later (in my eyes at least), is that how the insertion of positive electromagnetic force [the penis] into the base of the chakra-system may temporarily disrupt the natural flow of the protective EMF, allowing for possession to take place via the “back door.”

Which led me into a stranger “territory,” a “villain” called Starfish Hitler. Odd, considering my prior explorations, that it would be found on a site called “pink tentacle.” But, fear not the pink tentacle, the purple one is far scarier. Miley seems to always find herself virtually surrounded by them. And the wizards laugh, at us.

How can you not laugh?

This guy is probably posting from a mental institution library.

1f3gHNoBodYw1LLs3ndY0UanYB1tC0lnsBec4USeYoU9AREaCH34PBeGgAR67fx
BBanzai

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 18, 2011, 10:50:50 PM

When strong, feign weakness, when sane, feign tinfoil-hatness.  Do tell me that you've read the various books of war - Sun Tzu, Machiavelli, et alii.  If you must be at war, be a good student of it.
tanerlorn

View Profile
June 18, 2011, 11:09:05 PM

Quote from: That guy
Hm! Career. Kah-Rear. “Kah” is the Egyption word for the spirit/soul [¿need I explain what a rear is?]. As I’ve speculated before, anal sex, somehow either short-circuits the chakra system, allowing a bleeding of life-energy from the sodeomee to the sodomite. More speculative, but sure to be resolved sooner or later (in my eyes at least), is that how the insertion of positive electromagnetic force [the penis] into the base of the chakra-system may temporarily disrupt the natural flow of the protective EMF, allowing for possession to take place via the “back door.”

Which led me into a stranger “territory,” a “villain” called Starfish Hitler. Odd, considering my prior explorations, that it would be found on a site called “pink tentacle.” But, fear not the pink tentacle, the purple one is far scarier. Miley seems to always find herself virtually surrounded by them. And the wizards laugh, at us.

How can you not laugh?

This guy is probably posting from a mental institution library.

Yeah, now that I think about it your theory makes much more sense. Theres no electricity involved with sex, its just a simple thing. Right...carry on, nobody is forcing you to view this guy's free content. Just move on if its not for you.
BBanzai

View Profile
June 18, 2011, 11:23:49 PM

Strictly speaking, semen is alkaline, more electrons available, less protons.  That would make penises electromagnetically negative.
Jack of Diamonds

Activity: 252
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 18, 2011, 11:24:13 PM

His etymology for "career" doesn't even make sense, then he starts twisting into ancient Egyptian.
He literally pulled it out of nowhere & bases another 500 lines of text on his brilliant theory.

The entire article is about how Hollywood bigshots are secretly raping men in the ass so they can become famous and make films.

And Starfish Hitler.

1f3gHNoBodYw1LLs3ndY0UanYB1tC0lnsBec4USeYoU9AREaCH34PBeGgAR67fx
tanerlorn

View Profile
June 18, 2011, 11:32:14 PM

His etymology for "career" doesn't even make sense, then he starts twisting into ancient Egyptian.
He literally pulled it out of nowhere & bases another 500 lines of text on his brilliant theory.

The entire article is about how Hollywood bigshots are secretly raping men in the ass so they can become famous and make films.

And Starfish Hitler.

Um, yeah, except for the fact that he didn't pull it out of nowhere, if you examine his previous works. As I said before, no one is forcing you to read this man's FREE content.

Strictly speaking, semen is alkaline, more electrons available, less protons.  That would make penises electromagnetically negative.

Interesting, didn't know that, thanks.
BBanzai

View Profile
June 18, 2011, 11:44:38 PM

It makes more sense to me to call the more mobile carriers of electricity "positive", but Ben Franklin flipped a coin and called one one thing and its opposite the other.
organofcorti
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1007

Poor impulse control.

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2011, 04:32:28 AM

Um, yeah, except for the fact that he didn't pull it out of nowhere, if you examine his previous works. As I said before, no one is forcing you to read this man's FREE content.

Well, no, but if someone is posting something that's freely available then he has accept it's going to be critiqued by people with a firmer grasp of reality. And a having a large quantity of previous art only proves internal logical consistency, not consistency with reality.

To be honest, just the bits xonar has quoted are more enjoyable to read than edward lear and are up there with frank key.

Sometimes, I have an electromagnetically negative pink tentacle.

Bitcoin network and pool analysis 12QxPHEuxDrs7mCyGSx1iVSozTwtquDB3r
follow @oocBlog for new post notifications
proudhon
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1311

View Profile
June 19, 2011, 05:02:18 AM

Bitcoin Fact: the price of bitcoin will not be greater than $70k for more than 25 consecutive days at any point in the rest of recorded human history.
Desu

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2011, 05:44:48 AM

OMFG. lol
tanerlorn

View Profile
June 19, 2011, 06:19:01 AM

Well, no, but if someone is posting something that's freely available then he has accept it's going to be critiqued by people with a firmer grasp of reality. And a having a large quantity of previous art only proves internal logical consistency, not consistency with reality.

To be honest, just the bits xonar has quoted are more enjoyable to read than edward lear and are up there with frank key.

Firmer grasp of reality? Interesting wording.

Anyways, the article you guys are referencing is really old anyways and he has moved on since then. Here is a recent example of a rant

Quote from: celticrebel
Women listening who are a bit confused because again maybe you will be confused and maybe rightly so because of every example you've had before...you know you're either a good girl or you're a whore...and my complaint is hey..dont be a whore...and thats what the media is indoctrinating women into from a very early age....they want all women to be complete whores and theyre trying to tell them they can have sex like men which they cant

the point again for those who dont quite get it...and dont feel bad if you dont quite get it...theres a lot of stupid ppl here...we're all somewhat stupid...dont give it away...just dont give it away...there u go...if youre gonna give it away you might as well at least become a prostitute because a prostitute is smarter than a whore because at least she gets something for it...

and by giving it away youre just cheapening it, and the more whorish women become, the less desirable they become because so you're lowering the value of a premium commodity on this earth so...dont cheapen it

sleep with a guy that makes you laugh...sleep with a guy that stimulates your mind...sleep with a guy that makes your heart go THUMP when you see him walk by

dont sleep with a guy because you're friends tell you hes the right guy for you...or because the medias telling you this is the type of guy you want...or because this is the one that will make your family happy...at that point you're just a whore...you sleep with a guy that you want in every sense of the word...and whatever comes out of it doesnt matter...thats how you dont become a whore...okay?

if you're sleeping with a guy because hes buying you drinks..oh or if hes giving you cocaine...or even marijuana...then you're a whore...unless of course you sleep with him because he tells you a lot of funny jokes and you laugh while hes buying you drinks....or something other good reason that makes him stand out in your mind as a special human being...then you're not a whote....because you're following your mind...your heart...your body as well...theres body chemistry as well but the body chemistry isnt what weve been conditioned to think by mtv....

a virgin is not a woman whos hymen has not been torn...a virgin is a woman who is untouchable...she is the one worth spending some time on...and trying like heck...
Epinnoia

Activity: 209
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 19, 2011, 06:29:57 AM

GLP is known to infect machines with viruses.  Whether it's from third party banner ads, or GLP itself, is yet to be known. 

My first miner -> ATI 4550 (7.2 Mh/sec): 
https://www.facebook.com/groups/cryptospeculators/
DamienBlack

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 19, 2011, 06:47:57 AM

And seriously, you're calling website dealing in conspiracy theories a CIA honeypot? How meta-crazy can you get?

DamienBlack...such a boy scout. It's one thing to be naive, but another to be ignorant and arrogant, which is what you are, unfortunately. Tell me how did building 7 fall into its own footprint like that?

No idea what your talking about, but I sure you have a very... believable... explanation with no overt agenda. Didn't mean to be arrogant, just seems like a pretty far-fetched idea.
organofcorti
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1007

Poor impulse control.

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2011, 07:25:47 AM

I meant firmer grasp of negatively charged pink tentacles  Grin

Bitcoin network and pool analysis 12QxPHEuxDrs7mCyGSx1iVSozTwtquDB3r
follow @oocBlog for new post notifications
tanerlorn

View Profile
June 19, 2011, 07:34:29 AM

I meant firmer grasp of negatively charged pink tentacles  Grin

Ah, citing this article: http://celticrebel.wordpress.com/2008/06/30/crafty-tentacles-of-love/

Well played, sir.
Fiyasko
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001

Okey Dokey Lokey

View Profile
June 19, 2011, 07:43:30 AM

You dont get banned for using the word bitcoin, I just walked in a made a thread with the name bitcoin and nothing but bitcoin as the text,

http://bitcoin-otc.com/viewratingdetail.php?nick=DingoRabiit&sign=ANY&type=RECV <-My Ratings
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=857670.0 GAWminers and associated things are not to be trusted, Especially the "mineral" exchange
MrAnderson

Activity: 81

View Profile
June 19, 2011, 07:49:54 AM

The notorious alleged Tavistock front and CIA honeypot Godlikeproductions.com has added the word Bitcoin to their list of banned words.  Use it and your IP will be permanently blocked.  Just another indication of how scared TPTB are of Bitcoins!

"First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win."
  --  Mahatma Gandhi

The Bitcoin Channel:
http://www.youtube.com/user/BitcoinChannel?feature=mhee

Buy stock in The Bitcoin Channel and promote Bitcoins, symbol BITCOINS:
http://www.empireavenue.com/eahome

Support The Bitcoin Channel by mining for it:
http://www.bitcoinplus.com/generate?for=1691348

If an "alternative" website like that bans it you know you're on the right track.

Prisonplanet Forum in my opinion offers the best moderation I've seen for a forum Tongue

And for those who readily snicker, laugh and ridicule those with differing views backed by sourced documentation I suggest you join the Canuck fans in trashing the joint, that's all your useful for. But that's what my smartass side says, my Gandhi / MLK side says 'That's your choice but when the time comes I'll be waiting with a story to tell'.

So people can ban Bitcoin, ridicule it... But you cannot kill an idea whose time has come. Bitcoin can never die unless we ALL do Wink

>>> 1BcfL1QAZsxtpd92YYsbvDyih45mwA9xSo << Willing to endure the cringe-worthy Australian stereotypes for donations.

I'll wrestle a crocodile, show you my knife, throw shrimp on the BBQ, F**k your wife. Tongue
Gabi
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1008

If you want to walk on water, get out of the boat

View Profile
June 19, 2011, 10:11:17 AM

Uhm...a simple question, is this "godlike-thing" website really important? It's ugly, you say sometime is has virus etc etc...

Bind

Activity: 385
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 19, 2011, 10:57:50 AM
Last edit: June 21, 2011, 07:12:00 AM by Bind

I am the first to admit there are alot of strange conspiracy theories out there.

Like in the 1970s and early 80's, they were claiming the elite wanted to put microchips in us. They were some weird wackout out nuts werent they?  Then in the 1980's-90's we all found out how real these conspiracy chips were and they started putting them in pets and animals in the wild to track their habits. Now they are chipping the population "to protect the children". Chipping your passports, drivers licenses, and credit cards too because its more efficient and safe.  Chipping the products you buy, the books you read so they can track sales right? Or track you, and what you are reading and buying ?

I remember back in the 80's there was this crazy nutbag conspiracy about tracking all vehicles. Crazy nuts lol. Then in the 1990's federal regulations said that every car computer had to have a identical Standardized "port" installed into them for some peripheral device. Now we have EarthStream, Onstar, and global positioning devices using that port. Tons of other global positioning devices. Tracking you for your safety and security too! Or tracking where you go ? Interesting this started near about the time of the Chrystler bailout, and considering the recent auto bailouts, can we suggest that if you take government money you have to do what they tell you ?

There was once this conspiracy about the government being able to film you anywhere on the face of the earth. Spy on you. Take pictures of you. Track you. Today its known as Keyhole and Google Earth. The military has much better upgraded versions.

What about those secret CIA prisons those conspiracy theorists finally got the Washington Post to print of in 2005? ... that the Bush administration admitted to in 2006 ? From 2001 to 2006 it was all crazy conspiracies.

What about the DEA's war on drugs? The CIA's importation of drugs? The CIA's sales of those drugs to our kids to fund their black bag opperations? Yes yes more crazy conspiracies. Can we say "Iran-Contra" and "Mena, Arkansas" anyone?

The above is but a small fraction of conspiracies proven by documented fact by witnesses and from the freedom of information act. I could take days typing this shit.

The consiracy theorists were laughed at, ridiculed, and marginalized for very good reasons ... for being the crazy nutbags that they are ... then for being traitors for telling the truth ... or true partiots ... you make the call.

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▐▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▐▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
    ▐▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌  ▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▓▓▓▌    ▀▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌        ▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓              ▐▓▓▓
      ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
.Money Transfer and Investment.
...Instagramhugeb Facebook hugeb Twitter hugeb Youtube ...

█▄                                     ▄▄▌
     ██▄██▄▄                                ▄███▄█
     ▀▀█▄█▄██▌▀▄                       ▄▄█▀█ ▄███▀
     ▐█▄█▀▀█▀██▄█▀▄                 ▄█▀█▄██▐▀▀█▄▄█
       ▀▀█████▀█████▄              ██▌███▀█████▀▀
      ██▀█████████ ██▄▄▄▄██▄▄█▄█▄▄█████▄▄▀█▄█████▀
     ▐████ ▄▄██████▐███▀▀▀████▀▀▀███▄██████▄▄▀████
       ▀ ███▄█████████▐▄▀▀   ▐█▀▐▐██████▀█▄███▀▀▀      ▌
       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▐█▀█▄ ▀  █▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀
          ▄██▐█▀ █▀██▄██▌      ██ ▄█▄▐█ ▀█▐█▄
              ▄█▐ ▀▀▀▐ █ ▌█▀█▌▌▐██ ▀▀ ▀▐█▄
                      ▀▐ █ █▄▄▌▐