Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:47:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: PayPal to BTC [escrow welcome]  (Read 443 times)
zak.henry43 (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 05:48:33 AM

I need regular PARTNERS who will convert my PayPal USD into BTC. It will be a long term business relationship and i will be exchanging $1000-3000 weekly.

Please write back so that we can discuss the terms and condition. 
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gial1949

Activity: 274
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 06:08:58 AM

I need regular PARTNERS who will convert my PayPal USD into BTC. It will be a long term business relationship and i will be exchanging $1000-3000 weekly.

Please write back so that we can discuss the terms and condition. 

pm sent ..is fund source is clean ?
warningsigns

Activity: 896
Merit: 1082

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 09:51:28 AM

You're asking if his $3000 (weekly) are clean funds?

He is a newbie.. pretending to be a non-criminal by offering escrow (when in fact he is a conning fraudster).

A newbie offering to buy $12000 worth of BTC monthly using PayPal to settle payment. Clean? They're as clean as my flying pigs.

He is a criminal. Don't expect clean funds from criminals. He will use criminally sourced funds or criminally accessed PayPal accounts to pay anyone who falls for this.

gial1949

Activity: 274
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 10:01:25 AM

He is a newbie.. pretending to be a non-criminal by offering escrow (when in fact he is a conning fraudster).

A newbie offering to buy $12000 worth of BTC monthly using PayPal to settle payment. Clean? They're as clean as my flying pigs.

He is a criminal. Don't expect clean funds from criminals. He will use criminally sourced funds or criminally accessed PayPal accounts to pay anyone who falls for this.

Thank you for information Smiley
vbitexchange

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2017, 11:13:29 AM

Thank you for information Smiley
You need to hold your paypal balance to some trusted seller so he must be sure that you are not going to do chargeback after few days. If you can pay 10 to 18% then i can do this for you

mynameisdon

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

i am don(ripper's big daddy).i clean scammers.

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 11:19:10 AM

There is no point to use escrow, simply because there is no safety that you will not chargeback after a few days or weeks, paypal can be reversed up to 180 days, so it's unsafe paypal and bitcoins is a bad mix

however if you really need to buy them using your paypal account i can recommend you a few services :

wesellcrypto.com you can buy up to 15$ a day and you not need to verify yourself they charge around 15% but it's a good alternative

virwox.com you need to have a verified paypal account and if i remember the limits are better than wesellcrypto.com but higher fees, you need to buy linden $and then you exchange them to bitcoins, and the first withdraw will take up to 48 hours but it can be quicker that depends on the staff.

mattermaster

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 12:16:07 PM

If your deal is still pending or you didn't find any satisfactory person, then i am willing to deal on a commission base.
I can take these funds easily as i have two verifed paypal accounts!

Awaiting you positive response

zak.henry43 (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 10:11:48 AM

If you think $3000 weekly is a huge amount, then you have no idea about business. being a newbie on this forum does not mean that I started using internet today  Grin

Well, if you have a good reputation and you can shows this, then I might willing to deposit all on your paypal, and then you will give me the BTC of this. So, you will own the money Smiley
Nagadota

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

ClaimWithMe - the most paying faucet of all times!

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2017, 07:52:31 PM

If you think $3000 weekly is a huge amount, then you have no idea about business. being a newbie on this forum does not mean that I started using internet today  Grin

Well, if you have a good reputation and you can shows this, then I might willing to deposit all on your paypal, and then you will give me the BTC of this. So, you will own the money Smiley

How stupid do you think people are?  You know perfectly well that:

1.  Exchanging PayPal with cryptocurrencies is against their ToS and is therefore dangerous.
2.  You can issue chargebacks for an extremely long period after they receive the funds, so they don't own it after they receive the PayPal transactions.
3.  $3000 per week is several times higher than the median average wage (which you could scam at any time as you have no roots in the forum or reputation to preserve).

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: