Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:53:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: IMPORTANT ★ Your password may have been stolen!!!  (Read 5445 times)
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 03:53:56 PM

i think that is the reason why there a lot of failed login attempt, they are targeting bitcoin sites as they have a username&password list that come from hacked bitcointalk database.
The list doesn't have the password. They've the encrypted hash.Remember : The password stored in the databases is never plain text,it's hashed so you can never retrieve it back in the original form.Definitely also depends on the type of encryption used.If you try to decode from the encrypted hash using one of the online tools,only common password like "password","123456789" can be retrieved back.That's why it's always safe to use a complicated password.
my bad , yes you're right . there is a lot of big bitcoin related sites got hacked most of them have a plaintext and only few got hashed. as long as you used 2FA i guess your account strong enough to not get hacked , it was the best protection for your account security .

complicated password sometimes make you forget and people insist prefer to use the easy password to remember.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
riorondon1234

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 03:55:08 PM

Baryom (Wiilliam Bitsler) has explained in safedice thread that  there are 2 ways of hacking the bitsler: bots and fake giveaway link .... seuntje bot is allowed as it is not hacking or harvesting our logins .... giveaway link is maybe a joke
but we could learn on it .... so, now our accounts are safe 100% with double layers: 2FA and email notification .... !
I have 2 accounts: witsie73 and brendonen, both are banned for my demanding that updates bring us an option or command: /ignore mod on our chat. OKay, but they deprived me of using faucets. I am losing everyday 1500*20= 30K sts and more!
I can not deposit. I am jobless! So my both accounts are inactive, and, hackers will not attack me, only mods and admins will do that: lol! hahaha ..omg! .. haha . they ban beggars, so they steal beggars possible tips, they ban users so they steal faucets money ... they do not allow us to exchange our refids so the steal our referrals commissions ... ! Still, bitsler is the best and goodiest site online in focus now!
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 1710

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 06:43:49 PM

Baryom (Wiilliam Bitsler) has explained in safedice thread that  there are 2 ways of hacking the bitsler: bots and fake giveaway link .... seuntje bot is allowed as it is not hacking or harvesting our logins .... giveaway link is maybe a joke
but we could learn on it .... so, now our accounts are safe 100% with double layers: 2FA and email notification .... !
I have 2 accounts: witsie73 and brendonen, both are banned for my demanding that updates bring us an option or command: /ignore mod on our chat. OKay, but they deprived me of using faucets. I am losing everyday 1500*20= 30K sts and more!
I can not deposit. I am jobless! So my both accounts are inactive, and, hackers will not attack me, only mods and admins will do that: lol! hahaha ..omg! .. haha . they ban beggars, so they steal beggars possible tips, they ban users so they steal faucets money ... they do not allow us to exchange our refids so the steal our referrals commissions ... ! Still, bitsler is the best and goodiest site online in focus now!

This is common practice now. Primedice which was always pro for faucets is starting to mute people who never made a deposit or who made a deposit a long time ago but still login to just use the faucet.

That and most of those accounts eventually get sold. Apparently they lost like 10 BTC a day due to faucet abusers.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
piloder
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1006

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 04:36:26 AM

Thanks for letting us know and much more thanks for providing chatbot to check whether someone have tried to login with our usernames. I have tested mine and thankfully I am in safe side till now. Will enable 2fa in every site if possible including gambling platform, trading and web wallets.

Thanks again.  Wink
LuanX3

Activity: 756
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 06:56:58 AM

Thanks for letting us know and much more thanks for providing chatbot to check whether someone have tried to login with our usernames. I have tested mine and thankfully I am in safe side till now. Will enable 2fa in every site if possible including gambling platform, trading and web wallets.

Thanks again.  Wink

Yeah the chatbot checker was pretty cool and it's more awesome because it is just a service to the community! Good thing too that my account was safe and I didn't had any problems because my username did not show up. Then again, I still made sure all my bitcoin related accounts were secured and I did changed most of them, especially those that have money.
brenderson

Activity: 7

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 12:00:56 PM

hi ... thanks .. no probs ... you blocked me for posting my link http://zikalkiszik.blogspot.hr/
you can block me i can not ignore you ... life is such .... can not find referrals anywhere
you must write: no external links in this chat, as you are pasting internal links!
you could ignore me, but you decided to block me, that is choice of stronger weapon
maybe you will unblock me and allow me begging, and ignore me if it is against  rule
however you can check my strategic game on bitcointalk under user "witsie" ... 
name: universal fans strategic game ... thanks .... it is a very promising adventure
fastbets: Do not promote your link on chat at FastBets! Your privilege our right! Okay!
user: you have to know that chats are morally belonging to users and technologically to owners!
try to unban (unmute, unblock) me and then i will beg then you ignore me, for test,
that is to see if we can step forward in moral way as technology is so advanced and so fast
haha .. we will make history today .... fast - history .. lol .... o m g ....
salsa321

Activity: 698
Merit: 503

Substantiate your success.

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 12:34:09 PM

hi ... thanks .. no probs ... you blocked me for posting my link http://zikalkiszik.blogspot.hr/
you can block me i can not ignore you ... life is such .... can not find referrals anywhere
you must write: no external links in this chat, as you are pasting internal links!
you could ignore me, but you decided to block me, that is choice of stronger weapon
maybe you will unblock me and allow me begging, and ignore me if it is against  rule
name: universal fans strategic game ... thanks .... it is a very promising adventure
fastbets: Do not promote your link on chat at FastBets! Your privilege our right! Okay!
user: you have to know that chats are morally belonging to users and technologically to owners!
try to unban (unmute, unblock) me and then i will beg then you ignore me, for test,
that is to see if we can step forward in moral way as technology is so advanced and so fast

maybe you can considered first before post external link like that
brenderson

Activity: 7

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 01:02:37 PM

maybe you can considered first before post external link like that
haha .. yes ... they are in competition (technology-owners) ... but we are in co-operation (moralology-users)
chat belongs to us, users, universally and morally ..... technologically and particularly it belongs to them (owners)
we can find the way to reconcile with the command /ignore .... they decide to block us, that is choice of stronger weapon
but, nhhh, they do not use that command, and they disable us to use that command for them ... /ignore mod/admin
... we need to paste our links to our peers and friends .... haha ... not in their shops ... lol .. go to facebook or twitter
.. we can not beg (ask or borrow) they ban us, they do not use /ignore user to ignore us, consider me please and join my quest for goodiest :
http://zikalkiszik.blogspot.hr/
endenada

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 10:26:56 PM

brenderson, you must know that rule of the thumb is: "owners rules rule not that users rules rule"
piloder
Legendary

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 11:32:25 AM

Recently someone logged into my liqui account but thankfully I didn't had anything there. And I have quickly enabled 2fa in all of my other trading accounts, I suggest everyone to do the same and if possible do it also with your gambling accounts.

michkima

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 03:01:41 PM

Recently someone logged into my liqui account but thankfully I didn't had anything there. And I have quickly enabled 2fa in all of my other trading accounts, I suggest everyone to do the same and if possible do it also with your gambling accounts.

Everybody should really be locking their accounts properly with 2fa and using some stricter way of creating their own passwords. For me I use a password manager which generates long random passwords. This way I don't get hacked, unless they would be able to hack my password on the password manager.
LuanX3

Activity: 756
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 03:29:37 PM

Everybody should really be locking their accounts properly with 2fa and using some stricter way of creating their own passwords. For me I use a password manager which generates long random passwords. This way I don't get hacked, unless they would be able to hack my password on the password manager.

I think using password managers are also scary. If it gets hacked or if you are using those with online syncs then if their databases get leaked then you're hacked too. The best is really just to use 2fa as it really is helpful to safeguard your account. I usually just use the same password, just that I make a special character for every site, it worked well for me.
adaseb
Legendary

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 06:31:15 PM

I got a few of these as well. I even posted this in the Bitcoin Discussion section of Bitcointalk and it got ignored.

Basically I have never used Bitsler, and I am getting unauthorized login attempts from somewhere. I am not worried because I use unique passwords for every site and always use 2FA and mostly cold storage my stuff.

However we need to learn where this leak came from, its not from Bitsler. It might be another BCT breach?

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
dogedice.me

Activity: 776
Merit: 522

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2017, 09:50:24 PM

I got a few of these as well. I even posted this in the Bitcoin Discussion section of Bitcointalk and it got ignored.

Basically I have never used Bitsler, and I am getting unauthorized login attempts from somewhere. I am not worried because I use unique passwords for every site and always use 2FA and mostly cold storage my stuff.

However we need to learn where this leak came from, its not from Bitsler. It might be another BCT breach?

Not a BitDice Smiley We are standing strong. Also all our users are safe from such attack.

Regards,
Alex.

.BitDice.               ▄▄███▄▄
           ▄▄██▀▀ ▄ ▀▀██▄▄
      ▄▄█ ▀▀  ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▀ █▄▄
  ▄▄██▀▀     ▀▀ █████ ▀▀     ▀▀██▄▄
██▀▀ ▄▄██▀      ▀███▀      ▀██▄▄ ▀▀██
██  ████▄▄       ███       ▄▄████  ██
██  █▀▀████▄▄  ▄█████▄  ▄▄████▀▀█  ██
██  ▀     ▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀     ▀  ██
             ███████████
██  ▄     ▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄     ▄  ██
██  █▄▄████▀▀  ▀█████▀  ▀▀████▄▄█  ██
██  ████▀▀       ███       ▀▀████  ██
██▄▄ ▀▀██▄      ▄███▄      ▄██▀▀ ▄▄██
  ▀▀██▄▄     ▄▄ █████ ▄▄     ▄▄██▀▀
      ▀▀█ ▄▄  ▀▀█████▀▀  ▄▄ █▀▀
           ▀▀██▄▄ ▀ ▄▄██▀▀
               ▀▀███▀▀
        ▄▄███████▄▄
     ▄███████████████▄
    ████▀▀       ▀▀████
   ████▀           ▀████
   ████             ████
   ████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████
▄█████████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████
████                   ████
████▄                 ▄████
████████▄▄▄     ▄▄▄████████
  ▀▀▀█████████████████▀▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████████████████
█████                            █████
█████                     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████                   ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
█████                   ██          ██
██████████████████▀▀███ ██          ██
 ████████████████▄  ▄██ ██          ██
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██          ██
             ██████████ ██          ██
           ▄███████████ ██████▀▀██████
          █████████████  ▀████▄▄████▀
[/]
poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 10:45:38 PM

Not a BitDice Smiley We are standing strong. Also all our users are safe from such attack.

Regards,
Alex.
with current bitcoin price skyrocketing there would be a lot of hack attempts to get bitcoin instantly through bitcoin gambling account , recently i have got hundreds loggin attempts to various bitcoin account but not with bitdice, it has strong and unique security system to detecting every single device and ask for verification whenever there's a loggin attempt from different ip or device, i like that style alex, keep it up.

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
adaseb
Legendary

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 10:46:52 PM

I got a Pwned email today saying that Edmodo was hacked last month so maybe there is were the leak came from.

However I've never even heard of this site before today and pretty sure I am never used it.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Roboabhishek

Activity: 882
Merit: 528

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 11:41:10 PM

I think what the admin said is correct.
Everyone should change the pass for SD as well as for another website on which similar password was used.
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 2965

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2017, 11:58:09 PM

I am experience the same as you but not in liqui account in other trading site like poloniex i was lucky that i out all my funds there due to many complain  about that site..  stop trading immediately..
How they can hack my account i remember there are hackers before here that announce they hack the database of this forum i think roberrt his account name..
And i think he is the one who hack our accounts in other site..

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 01:18:20 AM

I think what the admin said is correct.
Everyone should change the pass for SD as well as for another website on which similar password was used.

If any accounts are loaded with money then it is better to secure your accounts with 2fa function because if you enable this 2fa function not so easy to hack your account. I usually create an account first but enable my 2fa function before loading any funds to these online sites. Because it is not so easy to change passwords now and then and remember all those passwords so the best way is 2fa function.
piloder
Legendary

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 04:58:59 AM

How they can hack my account i remember there are hackers before here that announce they hack the database of this forum i think roberrt his account name..
And i think he is the one who hack our accounts in other site..
It is true that some part of bitcointalk user database was compromised, but that was very long time ago and I haven't used password I have here in other sites. I think hackers have got my details from other random sites that doesn't hashed their user passwords, free webhosting services can easily steal database of sites hosted in their servers as well as site owners himself can also sell this records on darkweb.

I have now developed small formula to have different, unique and strong password for every site I visit. It will be hard for anyone to find out my other passwords even if they know one of my password. However 2FA is ultimate protection we can have right now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: