Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 02:46:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]Duality Blockchain Solutions: Dynamic(DYN), Sequence(SEQ), HarmonIQ(NoID)  (Read 69573 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
AltF

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 06:47:54 AM

How can I swap my old SILK for SEQ?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092

~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2017, 06:59:36 AM

CjMapope, the user account pr0metheus, is not Sven Kercher and has no relation to the team.  Secondly you haven't even spelled his name correctly.  All of your posted information is incorrect and misleading.  For a "hero member" I would expect more than the spread of false information.  Get your facts together before you post.

And further more if you would like to contact the team directly for any questions, please refer to the website http://duality.solutions or join slack listed on the front page.

wow you guys will run this scam to the nuts hey?   

w.e man i wont argue, but for fuck sakes this guys info is all over the darkweb from his apparent dump months ago, what a joke

play your games, i wont be touching with a penny, grow the fuck up, but hey i bet newbies will keep backing you up  Cool

fuck off you scammers, b4 it was just business but if you guys wanna really act scammy ill call it: shills! shills everywhere, do your research before touching this coin!
that is all.
have your fun with newbs now

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
Prohashing  -- Simply the best Multipool!
Dynamic_Duo

Activity: 12

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 05:57:55 PM
Last edit: May 21, 2017, 10:10:19 PM by Dynamic_Duo

CjMapope

They currently are operating three accounts also. @_Dynamic_Coin   @sequence_coin and now a New Account called @Dualitychains  . I can only assume that these will later be used for their Magic Show . I was able to message the @_Dynamic_Coin account and he said they're working on promoting the coin more. We spoke for over 30 minutes. He had a lot to say. They even plan on having a RT Campaign??? and followers re-tweets will get Seq coins.   Shocked

If you look at their followers they're identical to the "real account" ?. This was planned out I assume from Day 1?

Now if you look at the fake twitter account?  they plan on changing their image again. Camels ?? Scorpions ? Now Cubes?

This is par for the course. They left Sterling coin it was only a matter of time.

Bottom line is @_Dynamic_Coin person on the account is the Team Lead.

Pr0metheus

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 01:11:04 AM

How can I swap my old SILK for SEQ?

https://duality.solutions/#contact

contact this and i believe they will ask for some key and if all good under the hood bling bling waiting for you
Pr0metheus

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 01:23:31 AM

CjMapope

They currently are operating three accounts also. @_Dynamic_Coin   @sequence_coin and now a New Account called @Dualitychains  . I can only assume that these will later be used for their Magic Show . I was able to message the @_Dynamic_Coin account and he said they're working on promoting the coin more. We spoke for over 30 minutes. He had a lot to say. They even plan on having a RT Campaign??? and followers re-tweets will get Seq coins.   Shocked

If you look at their followers they're identical to the "real account" ?. This was planned out I assume from Day 1?

Now if you look at the fake twitter account?  they plan on changing their image again. Camels ?? Scorpions ? Now Cubes?

This is par for the course. They left Sterling coin it was only a matter of time.

With they you mean your accumilation group that will dump on the outcome of the contest? just to let you know
when you and you silly pumpers dump, this project will go hyperbolic my friend. And you know why you will regret it?
because this shit will have a real usecase constant transactions by demand not by speculation. I will be waving and waving trying you to tell there is so much more growth potential but you will settel with lets say 8k satoshi. for this year it might be ok but 50-100k satoshi might be out of your range/scope of view.. if you like
anyways goodluck trolling, you hold all the twitters trying to pump and dump if you think 1000 tiffanyś gonna help your daily volume you dead wrong. working product+adoption dont need no twitter or tiffanys.

real/good product sells itself

Peace
Dimitry

Activity: 896
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 01:47:01 AM
Last edit: May 22, 2017, 08:36:17 AM by Dimitry
Merited by ttoroie (1)

bla bla bla,

This is one of the few revived projects that has a better product/future than initially intended.

only thing that comes to mind at this moment is this.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSzRi_Xo1iw
Long run
Angel Di

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

EVOS

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 06:39:07 PM

A very large number of coins and it scares me.
cryptoworldwide

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2017, 08:53:35 AM

Any Social Media Bounty program?

trak4ubitl2

Activity: 7

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 03:09:12 PM

Oh looky here. And here I thought these guys ran away with their tails tucked and an ass full of everyone's money. 

Nice Sell wall.. looks like the premine got a little out of hand hey?..
trak4ubitl2

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 03:19:43 PM

CjMapope

With they you mean your accumilation group that will dump on the outcome of the contest? just to let you know
when you and you silly pumpers dump, this project will go hyperbolic my friend. And you know why you will regret it?
because this shit will have a real usecase constant transactions by demand not by speculation. I will be waving and waving trying you to tell there is so much more growth potential but you will settel with lets say 8k satoshi. for this year it might be ok but 50-100k satoshi might be out of your range/scope of view.. if you like
anyways goodluck trolling, you hold all the twitters trying to pump and dump if you think 1000 tiffanyś gonna help your daily volume you dead wrong. working product+adoption dont need no twitter or tiffanys.

Peace

You really gotta quit drinking bro
coin_flipperz

Activity: 10

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 06:27:59 PM

CjMapope

Peace

You still Shilling?
trak4ubitl2

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 11:18:26 PM

As far as I know yes there is a large bounty program for twitter.  100 dyn per tweet and 1000 seq per tweet.
cryptoworldwide

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2017, 02:36:23 PM

Could you please send me link for this social media campaign I cant find any link?

As far as I know yes there is a large bounty program for twitter.  100 dyn per tweet and 1000 seq per tweet.

cryptoworldwide

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2017, 02:24:19 AM

@trak4ubitl2 I think if you are not sure answer of anything its better not to jump on any topic and misguide other user just for the sake of improve your ranking in bitcointalk. I had conversation with this team yesterday they confirmed that they haven't launch social media campaign as yet.

Could you please send me link for this social media campaign I cant find any link?

Just tweet away then go to slack to get paid I believe.

trak4ubitl2

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 03:12:32 AM

@trak4ubitl2 I think if you are not sure answer of anything its better not to jump on any topic and misguide other user just for the sake of improve your ranking in bitcointalk. I had conversation with this team yesterday they confirmed that they haven't launch social media campaign as yet.

Well I wait to get paid still.  So this does not help my ranking. Why do you have concern for ranking so much?
cryptoworldwide

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2017, 03:18:10 AM

Where did you find this message? Quote ''As far as I know yes there is a large bounty program for twitter.  100 dyn per tweet and 1000 seq per tweet'' Unquote

Quote ''Just tweet away then go to slack to get paid I believe.'' Unquote

Team confirmed they haven't launched anything as yet

Well I wait to get paid still.  So this does not help my ranking. Why do you have concern for ranking so much?

trak4ubitl2

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 03:14:07 PM

Where did you find this message? Quote ''As far as I know yes there is a large bounty program for twitter.  100 dyn per tweet and 1000 seq per tweet'' Unquote

Quote ''Just tweet away then go to slack to get paid I believe.'' Unquote

Team confirmed they haven't launched anything as yet

I have tried to find this but it seems to have been removed.  I guess the bounty has been cancelled? Please inform
CryptoJohn
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003

Well, That's Crypto :-\

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 11:32:49 PM

hilarious trolling efforts
trak4ubitl2

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 03:57:57 PM

Sir.  I do not think that it is funny.  I have still no update.  Also cannot make the windows wallet work.  I think I lost my coins.  During the encrypt the wallet crashed then coins do not show. I guess I shouldn't use the wallet?
BonzoCorleone

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

@bonzocorleonee

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 04:41:14 PM

Sir.  I do not think that it is funny.  I have still no update.  Also cannot make the windows wallet work.  I think I lost my coins.  During the encrypt the wallet crashed then coins do not show. I guess I shouldn't use the wallet?
What is your issue? Just join the slack, the communication is mainly on slack and the team is always there to help.

Keep your Alts close, but your Bitcoin closer.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: