Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 01:30:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How the future of bitcoin will look like  (Read 10960 times)
JimmieA

Activity: 396
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 04:36:33 PM

The future of btc? This is a difficult one to predict, but it is more difficult nowadays because there will be some changes on August 1, so maybe the btc price will increase drastically or maybe it will decrease. next. This is really no one can predict. We can only wait and see what happens.

▄▄█████████▄▄
     ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄
   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
  ██▀ ▄▄             ▄▄ ▀██
 ██▀  ▐██████▄ ▄██████▌  ▀██
██▀    ██  ███ ███  ██    ▀██
██      █▄ ▐██ ██▌ ▄█      ██
██▄      ▀ ▐██ ██▌ ▀      ▄██
 ██▄        ██ ██        ▄██
  ██▄        ███        ▄██
   ▀██▄              ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██                                         
██████████  ▄▄  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██▄     
██          ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ████▄   
██          ██  ██        ██     ▄▄██▀  ██   ▄██▀  ██ ▀██▄ 
██          ██  ██        ██  ▄██▀▀     ██▄██▀▀    ██   ▀██▄
██████████  ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ██     ██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀     ▀▀

Finance

▄█▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
         ▄█████▄   ▀███████████
 █▄    ▄█████████    ██████████
 ███▄▄█████████▀   ▄██████████▌
 ████████████▀   ▄████████████
▐██████████▀   ▄█████████▀ ▀██
▐█████████▄   █████████▀     ▀
████████████▄  ▀█████▀
███████▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mehcat11

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 12:47:37 PM

There is no one know how the future of bitcoin, but personally i hope bitcoin can achieve a stable currency so people can use bitcoin as a global currency and it can use as a payment in any transaction. Bitcoin has the potential to do that.
niisarearning

Activity: 910
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 01:02:16 PM

Even i afraid about recent lots of ICO 's in crypto currency world i cant even figure out what is doing this many crypto currency and tokens lots are similar some i kept for hold some i am thinking to sell only my altcoins and i will keep my bitcoin .
NoNetwork

Activity: 392
Merit: 292

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 01:32:46 PM

Even i afraid about recent lots of ICO 's in crypto currency world i cant even figure out what is doing this many crypto currency and tokens lots are similar some i kept for hold some i am thinking to sell only my altcoins and i will keep my bitcoin .
That is a very wise decision, knowing that Bitcoin has that potential in the future, and these altcoins well as soon as possible we wanted to get rid of them (meaning, sell them) to make profits.

But on the contrary, some of us still holds some of those altcoins for a higher exchange I might say.

And as far as I know, if you somehow have let's say many tokens from altcoins, you can earn almost double or even triple the amount you get from a Signature Campaign.
Drnice

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 02:02:14 PM

I made a video trying to show what the future of bitcoin will look like.
Since the altcoin market in totally blowing up upwards, I'm getting a bit scared that it will go down again soon. It's not a healthy growth, is it?
So, for me a safe harbour of wealth and stability is bitcoin, that's why I keep up the weight at ~30% in my portfolio.
Do you guys agree on how the future will look like? Any remarks? I tried to be as objective as possible.

Cheers,

Young & Investing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Os086EuWys
The future of Bitcoin will be okay, if the devs  allows it to. Cause The future of Bitcoin lays on the more people who uses it, and the more customers or users of Bitcoin will give a room for a brighter use of Bitcoin in future and a total conclusion is when all major countries accepts and starts using it, at that time, Bitcoin will be generally accepted.
nguyentrannt001

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 02:16:30 PM

Since the altcoin market in totally blowing up upwards, I'm getting a bit scared that it will go down again soon. It's not a healthy growth, is it?
So, for me a safe harbour of wealth and stability is bitcoin, that's why I keep up the weight at ~30% in my portfolio.
Do you guys agree on how the future will look like? Any remarks? I tried to be as objective as possible.

Cheers,

Young & Investing

I think that in the future bitcoin will develop more than the present, will be known in many countries around the world, and more people will invest, the price of bitcoin also increase.
MFahad

Activity: 2464
Merit: 644

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2017, 02:17:20 PM

The future of btc? This is a difficult one to predict, but it is more difficult nowadays because there will be some changes on August 1, so maybe the btc price will increase drastically or maybe it will decrease. next. This is really no one can predict. We can only wait and see what happens.

Yes, we should wait to know and predict about bitcoin's future.
But i hope very thing will be good done after August 1.
It is a resulting day for bitcoin price, if we think bitcoin price will down then it is not good for bitcoin people.
Because a lot of people hold the bitcoin for a long time, then it will be dangerous if they lose their profit.    

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
highlandknight

Activity: 150
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 03:01:44 PM

The bitcoin market will be enlarging around the world and its value will increase in the future. Also, the percentage of bitcoin investors and users will be raised. Expecting that, crypto currency will create sensation in exchange market.
tonlong

Activity: 726

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 03:10:45 PM

The bitcoin market will be enlarging around the world and its value will increase in the future. Also, the percentage of bitcoin investors and users will be raised. Expecting that, crypto currency will create sensation in exchange market.
As far as the future goes, I would expect it to stick around for a few years. People still look to it for some huge investment opportunity like it was when it first emerged.
NoNetwork

Activity: 392
Merit: 292

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 05:26:34 PM

The future of bitcoin will be extremely developed or only flourished for some time. It also depends on a number of different factors, especially us, who make bitcoins tied to it. In addition to people's consciousness and government policies in many countries
I think, the governments policies will soon also tend to Bitcoin. We are talking about Bitcoin here, which has so much potential to make economical disturbances balanced out. Still few countries are accepting Bitcoin as their currency due to many factors. But then again, we who knew that much about Bitcoin will surely have a great role to play for its future.
yoonah

Activity: 231

Presale is live!

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 02:06:19 PM

Whatever will be the result of the August 1 drama bitcoin's future will be brighter I don't think the people who invested big amount of money in bitcoin will allow something that will destroy bitcoin. Those who have been a follower of bitcoin for 3 to 5 years can attest that no matter how they try to destroy the image of bitcoin still bitcoin is going strong.

concept2

Activity: 750
Merit: 258

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 03:53:58 PM

In future everything will Bitcoins. mean every transactions like purchasing or selling . Online shopping and doing transactions. its not a paper currency in future atm mechines/ credit card payments/ net banking everything disappear with bitcoins.
Yes in future digital currency will be more popular and have a high demand in the market that time, and the most popular among all coins will be a the bitcoins, many bussinessman will get interested on it and see potential on it, they will start their bussiness with bitcoin accepts as a payment in their products. bitcoin will be more huge someday.
Bright and shine. Absolutely Bitcoin becomes stronger than before. The amount of people approach Bitcoin are increasing powerfully day by day. In my country, they have already build a local exchange for those who want to change Bitcoin into cash and some place, they accept us to use Bitcoin to pay bill.
emberbekas
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 04:18:21 PM

Bitcoin will be exist for a long time no matter what will happen at and after August. I am sure that bitcoin will be the most widely used payment method in the future.

Azkabal

Activity: 389
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 06:19:18 PM

Most likely, bitcoin will be widely distributed in different countries in the near future, possibly in the countries of the third world.
Adbitco

Activity: 1414
Merit: 650

Always Act Smart and Play Safe With Your Funds

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2017, 07:02:25 PM

Despite all the August 1 thing bitcoin has a very bright future. Bitcoin will be the only cryptocurrency catering to the needs of people from all walks of life. Even governments, big corporations, merchants will be adopting and accepting bitcoin. And all this has already begun. Bitcoin will also be taught at schools and universities. I think in future bitcoin will become as popular as the internet itself and people will be addicted to it in the same manner as they are to fiat. In short bitcoin has a very good future.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Pfizer

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 07:20:40 PM

It looks like moderate, I mean neither negative nor positive. I won't be very optimistic about its future. There will be lots of prolems on the way.
pizamoi

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 07:36:09 PM

Despite all the August 1 thing bitcoin has a very bright future. Bitcoin will be the only cryptocurrency catering to the needs of people from all walks of life. Even governments, big corporations, merchants will be adopting and accepting bitcoin. And all this has already begun. Bitcoin will also be taught at schools and universities. I think in future bitcoin will become as popular as the internet itself and people will be addicted to it in the same manner as they are to fiat. In short bitcoin has a very good future.

I agree the future looks good but its a bit early to say it will be so widely used. I'm still unsure if its ever going to become a great payment system but for sure its already proven itself as a store of value and I think local currencies will operate alongside it rather than in direct competition with bitcoin.
Gintama214

Activity: 462

DONATION SENPAI PLEASE <3 <3

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 07:59:11 PM

Cheers,

Young & Investing

For now bitcoin is still the highest one right now, I do think that bitcoin will not decrease as altcoins are increasing. I also believe that altcoins will not overcome bitcoins price because bitcoin is the base of all altcoins right now, if we see altcoins increasing bitcoin will surely also increase. There are many possibilities that it can happen in the future and we don't know what it can do but I do think that bitcoin will not go down right away, it might go down but it will not be surpassed by any altcoins right now. For me its 50/50 but who knows what will happen all we can do is wait.
Lyancy001

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 09:46:37 PM

I see Bitcoin in the future like the only currency that people are going to pay to workers. Maybe we will just put up or thumbs to get our fingerprints and viola!
ivrynx

Activity: 518
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 10:12:52 PM

i see that everyone will be using bitcoin instead of other cryptocurrencies and fiat money, bitcoin will be an investment that can be worth more than gold, in it sense, i think bitcoin is the gold for this age, since we are living in a fast changing world, we also need a currency that can catch up, and bitcoin is the solution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: