Bitcoin Forum
October 01, 2024, 01:34:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How much btc is regarded as a fair price to charge for writing a 1000 word...  (Read 414 times)
Checlets (OP)

Activity: 228
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 03:51:13 AM

How much btc is regarded as a fair price to charge for writing a 1000 word article?

Id personally charge 0.035 btc to write someone an article containing 1000 - 1250 words
But i don't know what actually be a good price so that's why im asking!
bitcoin revo
Legendary

Activity: 1168
Merit: 1049

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 04:06:31 AM

Seriously depends on the quality of the article being written, topic, and the person writing it. I've seen prices range from a few dollars to $XXX in the Services section. Personally? I'd value a 1000 word, generic bitcoin article at a price similar to what you quoted - but I have never been in the article industry so my estimate is probably off.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1165

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 04:56:32 AM

Services could never have one fixed value, it varies based on your level of quality (in your beginning days) and how famous you are (once you will be getting established). That is the reason famous authors are charging even $100 for 100 to 200 words count works.

My suggestions to you would be, work on flexible prices till you get established and fixing prices in dollars will be easier for you and your client because as per current bitcoin price's trend fixing prices in bitcoin may get you drastic changes unexpectedly (it may not be in your favor too).

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
digaran
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 05:16:58 AM

I can write essays containing plus 1500 words and very good quality as well with some lines even that no body has ever spoke of, doesn't matter how informative and effective my quote is but no body will ever quote me any where like they do famous people.

If you are a billionaire and if you say fart then some people might even put it on a $50,000 billboard with your picture next to it or might even show on news channels that you mentioned the word "fart".

You can pay what you think the article really worth, think of it what would you like as payment for such article.

🖤😏
Checlets (OP)

Activity: 228
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 05:47:03 AM

Just saw this.... Alright cool... Thanks guys..  I just put a service offer up with a 100 word sample and said "if you don't agree with pricing tell me what you recommend."
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: