Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:55:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The russians banned gmos, the american are eating them, what does it proves?  (Read 412 times)
Masha Sha (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 11:37:31 PM

Sputnik

Mir

The beaver (tokamak)

I hope we can agree it's not about hut building (and harmonious relation with the savanah, winter).

So if those guys say bad... i trust them scientifically.

And strategically Lysenkoism offere resiliance, strenght and taste. There is an harmonious aspirational holistical aspect... or said another way complexity brings fragility.

/sarc /snowflakeshield /iammorevirtuousthanyou /2692 /pixelsonscreeen /fuckthemusep2p /p2p=love
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
otrkid70

Activity: 920
Merit: 1014

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 11:43:50 PM

You smoking that Crack again?
HOT_HEAD

Activity: 136
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 12:31:21 AM

I don't want to share my thoughts on this exact subject, because I don't have time to look into it deep enough, but I will address a bigger problem that is very correlated to GMO food.
If humans continue reproducing at this pace, we will soon be overflowing our planet and the consumption of only natural food will be impossible.

It seems like nature didn't plan on humans dodging the "survival of the fittest" rule, so it's not going to go in favor of our species, but it will have a solution for it.
We will simply die out as a specie, go extinct or be brought to very low numbers.
If we want to prevent this, we have to take strong actions and with that, the GMO food will not be needed, so we can put all the debate on the side.
If someone does want to enjoy those kinds of food, they will be free to.

Conclusions: everyone is looking at this from the wrong side and they are simply choosing to ignore the real problem. Solve the bigger problem and the rest will solve themselves.

Collecting money for college:
BTC DeFi - bc1q6tymcagg6w4c96dgwnag64kl7rdkpgc6ny8gek ;
Lancusters

Activity: 630
Merit: 263

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 01:53:52 AM

GMO foods now are not in demand but are you sure that all the packaging products write the truth. And who's to say what happens to drugite plants when bees pollinate them with pollen from GMO plants. Maybe it's because nowadays so many allergies.
scourgette

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 06:00:51 AM

Truth to be told most of the humans that will be born on Earth in the coming decades won't survive without GMO products. Like it or not they're here to stay, otherwise prepare for food shortages and wars. Also there aren't any substantial researches yet that prove GMOs cause any life threatening diseases among humans. We'll know for certain in 30 years or so.
zend7

Activity: 658
Merit: 501

Hackers please hack me .... if you can :)

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 06:07:50 AM

Natural foods without being genetically modified are the best to consume. The Russians are right this time, while the USA I believe is experimenting with them together with Australia which has approved different seeds genetically modified for the wheat because they believe it can make them have a better total production of the wheat. As for the food the US citizens are eating them we need at least 20 years to see any side effect or damage to the body from consuming such foods. These foods though are not recommended to be used very often based on many doctors advice.
digaran
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 06:22:04 AM

It proves that people have free will and do whatever they want. what are you trying to prove by showing pictures of space station? in regards of planet limited resources I watched a documentary about how a company in US is creating large boxes that have a big fan on top of it sucking co2 from the air and after mixing it with a few chemical substances they can turn it into usable fuel for factories and even cars once again.

It just needs a $100 billions investment to reverse the global warming by building a few thousands of the same boxes world wide, do you see countries come together giving money for this cause?

Some scientists successfully found a way to turn salt water into drinkable water in the desert and even grew vegs with that water, do you see any body rushing to build greenhouses all over the world to solve the poverty and feed the hungry people?

🖤😏
Masha Sha (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 06:32:04 AM

You smoking that Crack again?

Working for monsanto? Or maybe a "farmer", i prefer the term wealth extractor through marginal foodpoisonning.

Natural foods without being genetically modified are the best to consume. The Russians are right this time, while the USA I believe is experimenting with them together with Australia which has approved different seeds genetically modified for the wheat because they believe it can make them have a better total production of the wheat. As for the food the US citizens are eating them we need at least 20 years to see any side effect or damage to the body from consuming such foods. These foods though are not recommended to be used very often based on many doctors advice.

It's already there: cancer up, allergies up, autism up, diabeties up... but to be fair it's not only gmo it's the industrial way : too cheap has a heavy price price.

But in this tragedy (the contamination of the food chains, it's privatization, and the health consequences) is that more and more see-eye-hey, nsa, marines families are and will be afffected. And so you can see how it will end. Those profiting now will not survive, and it will already great to spare the live of their children (who are impacted too).

Anyway WAR is ON! Monsanto agents in russia are fertilizers.

Have fear. Nothing has changed in Motherland: small datcha (all is relative) bit safe datcha. No crosspolination.

All suits are brown in mud and no rip but may the trees grow

/sarc /snowflakeshield /iammorevirtuousthanyou /2692 /pixelsonscreeen /fuckthemusep2p /p2p=love
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: