Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:06:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cosmos (ATOM) - It makes sense to buy?  (Read 202 times)
Mux@ (OP)

Activity: 602
Merit: 24

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 01:38:21 PM

Friends, give advice!
Everyone has been waiting for ATOM token listing for a long time. Now that you can buy it, I noticed that the price first rose sharply, and now falls. Buy or watch the trends? What are the prospects for this altcoin?
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Mux@ (OP)

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 05:23:02 PM

I unfortunately not received from you, guys, not one answer on this topic. But today I still made sure that Cosmos (ATOM) is really a promising coin. I still bought a small amount of these coins and today watched a good growth - 20 % per day! Also, as I just now found out by logging into my account on the stock exchange www.hotbit.io, on my balance Cosmos (ATOM) daily accrued interest at the rate of 5% per year with capitalization! This is awesome!
HichemFetoui

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 11:46:37 PM

I simply think atom is one of a fiew project that can solve the interoperability problem in the ecosystem but is the price is fair right now it's very hard to tell good luck for all cosmos hodlers Smiley
patz22

Activity: 1176
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 03:06:01 AM

Many hodlers got a lot of ROI if they held since then currently it is soaring high in binance. i regret that I didn't hold for a long time. Project is promising and I agree with the statement above that it will solve a lot of problems. Hopefully it will go back at least 2-3$ and I'll probably get some of it. Way to go for this project.
mJoke0410

Activity: 264
Merit: 2

English to Spanish translator - Send PM

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 03:18:15 AM

It's a very good project, able to solve some of the current problems, but it's time to wait as mentioned above to see if I can buy some of these
neonshium

Activity: 1134
Merit: 515

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 08:08:26 AM

Friends, give advice!
Everyone has been waiting for ATOM token listing for a long time. Now that you can buy it, I noticed that the price first rose sharply, and now falls. Buy or watch the trends? What are the prospects for this altcoin?
Don't judge if a coin is going to deliver by it's price because it could fail you at anytime, we have seen coins with high prices dump overnight and much more will still dump. For example, I had a lot of regal coin in my possession which got to about $10 per coin, but at a stage dumped to nothing overnight, currently I still hold those coin with no hope of getting anything from it even in the nearest future, so let's make our research well before concluding.
ashmodeus

Activity: 1638
Merit: 518

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 09:21:21 PM

well,this is some interesting too for me,because their ico has ended on april 2017 and came to market just a few month ago.
so that mean the team stay away from the market almost 2 years,yes its the right choice i guess, since we know 2018 is a big red on crypto market history.
and the price still nice as i see , btw about the ico price its that true about 0.1 usd/each ?

▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 █████████████████████████████
 █████████████████████████████
  ███████████████████████████
   ▀███████████████████████▀
     █████████████████████
      ▀█████████████████▀
     ▄  ███████████████
   ▄███  ▀███████████▀
  ▄█████▄  █████████
 █████████  ▀█████▀
███████████▄ ▀███▀
 ▀███████████▄ ▀
.Syntrum......
            ███
           ███
          ███
         ███
        ███
       ███
      ███   █
     ███   █
    ███   █
   ███   █
  ███   █
 ███   █
███   █
            ███   █
           ███   █
          ███   █
         ███   █
        ███   █
       ███   █
      ███   █
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
......JOIN NOW.
Enzo05

Activity: 938
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 04:37:46 AM

Have check on it already and it seems like it can help to solve problems into blockchain technology. I still don't invest to it yet because I am still on the process of knowing about cosmos.
rmilly

Activity: 312
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 05:47:36 AM

I really like the project and the people behind it. I am not sure about the strong value of the ATOM right now. It seems like  they recently had some vulnerabilities.
EscrowService28

Activity: 166
Merit: 12

“The World's 1st Waste to Green Energy DLT Project

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 07:44:34 AM

Friends, give advice!
This altcoin has pumped almost up to 64% which was definitely surprising! It pumped shortly after listing in Binance. I would still invest with this because there is no enough reason to assume Binance’s numbers aren’t entirely accurate.

Mux@ (OP)

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 01:33:02 PM

well,this is some interesting too for me,because their ico has ended on april 2017 and came to market just a few month ago.
so that mean the team stay away from the market almost 2 years,yes its the right choice i guess, since we know 2018 is a big red on crypto market history.
and the price still nice as i see , btw about the ico price its that true about 0.1 usd/each ?
Yes, indeed, the price of the ATOM token during the ICO was only 0.1 dollars. To date, the growth of the coin price relative to the ICO price has already amounted to more than 6000 percent. By today's standards, this is a very impressive result!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: